Infinity Inc.

@Laev:
Well it's possible. I believe it is. But then, will Yusei use Shooting Star Dragon?
What if SSD evolves? What then: Super Mega Cosmic Awesome Accel Star Synchro :D?
What if Crow has a secret weapon. He only has BF Dragon. Maybe Majestic or Accel...or he will be defeated by this current final match?
@Cherry: Me too :D.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Yugioh Wikia, Crow gets owned so bad, Yusei takes his feelings into heart when he goes out.

I'll be damned if they make something higher than Shooting Star Dragon.
You already got something that can freely remove itself from play during your opponent's turn, attack up to FIVE times, and negate all destruction effects. What can you do to add onto that? o_O

Hmm...you're right :D. It's already almost invincible. Yusei always gets some new "upgrades"...it's pretty annoying imo.
What if Sherry earns some new power from ZONE. You know, like Yusei (AGAIN) earned SSD from ZONE. Maybe an Accel...?

-Also, any guesses about 4th Emperor of Yiliaster. Possible it's leader.

[quote name='.:Overdrive:.' timestamp='1287599217' post='4720759']
ZONE imo isn't the leader of Yiliaster. He is just a god of destiny which they worship. I think ZONE isn't the bad guy here. If ZONE was bad guy here, he would never give Yusei the SSD...
I still think Sherry will fight with Yusei.
[/quote]

A Bad guy that helps the Good guys for some reason.... isn't that interest?

EDIT: You know, is funny to see Jose running :3

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287597556' post='4720703']
I'll be damned if they make something higher than Shooting Star Dragon.
You already got something that can freely remove itself from play during your opponent's turn, attack up to FIVE times, and negate all destruction effects. What can you do to add onto that? o_O
[/quote]
Major Burn.

... Execuse me. I have no idea what a Junk Berserker guy are?

[quote name='.:Overdrive:.' timestamp='1287599217' post='4720759']
ZONE imo isn't the leader of Yiliaster. He is just a god of destiny which they worship. I think ZONE isn't the bad guy here. If ZONE was bad guy here, he would never give Yusei the SSD...
I still think Sherry will fight with Yusei.
[/quote]

Zone is probably going to fight Yusei and co.
In the opening, Zone and the Crimson Dragon were seen in the enemy position (Yusei and Junk Warrior were charging at them both), so it could happen.
I personally want to see Sherry and Yusei finish their duel. But I want a Fleur de Chevalier Accel first.

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1287602632' post='4720875']
EDIT: You know, is funny to see Jose running :3
[/quote]

It was hilarious and insanely awesome at the same time.

[quote name='Tomtekorv' timestamp='1287609415' post='4721124']
Major Burn.
[/quote]

I can actually see Konami adding this.

[quote name='Tomtekorv' timestamp='1287610217' post='4721158']
I still have to watch episode 131. I have no idea what they say though.
[/quote]

I found some subs for you:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rVpO9Zbl-w[/url] - Part 1
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHKv2FgVrmU&feature=related[/url] - Part 2
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EicGtUpv1QM&feature=related[/url] - Part 3

I dont think sherry will get Accel, I dont think she is good enough to get it out, though I still think she will get some upgrade, either from Zone or another

I hope sherry will die too, I'm serious

EDIT: Or at least go over to the Yliaster's side. And I hope Sherry finds out that her father lives or that it was Yusei's father who killed her father or something like that. And I hope crow will beat Grannel

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287612254' post='4721245']
[/quote]

*Raeg*

[quote name='The Big Chill' timestamp='1287617027' post='4721506']
You notice that crow has no abilities. But Jack has Burning Soul, Yusei has Clear Mind, Akiza is a psychic, and Luna has a connection with the spirit world.
[/quote]

Crow has the heart of a noble. The children that love him like an older brother is the source of his strength.
This is why I'll consider Crow to have the ability of "Noble Heart".

[quote name='HadesRuler' timestamp='1287619496' post='4721627']
Actually he (Crow) has the normal powers of the Signers.
[/quote]

Compared to the other Signers, this means [i]nothing[/i].

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287612254' post='4721245']
I dont think sherry will get Accel, I dont think she is good enough to get it out, though I still think she will get some upgrade, either from Zone or another

EDIT: Or at least go over to the Yliaster's side. And I hope Sherry finds out that her father lives or that it was Yusei's father who killed her father or something like that. And I hope crow will beat Grannel
[/quote]

I actually think that Sherry will be used by ZONE as it's avatar or something like that.

Archived