Infinity Inc.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1287680977' post='4723055']
Favorite Machine Emperor: Grannel
Reason to Join: Felt like it and I strongly dislike Synchro's and the Machine Emperor's are kinda the only Anti-Synchro archtype.
[/quote]

Yeah you're in

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1287698424' post='4723948']
Wisel is awesomesauce! <3
[/quote]

He's what exactly?

Yeah, i have seen them in YGO Wikia. Their ATK and DEF are relly high for Level 1 monsters (except Grannel). Also i think that Wisel's last effect is some bland compared to Grannel and Skiel. My favourite is of course Grannel, being able to summon 1 of the equipped monsters to your side of the field, very cool!

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287704543' post='4724333']
Skiel is only good late in the game for a finishing attack.
Grannel is good early in the game.
Wisel is best because of Spell Negation and he's good the entire game.
[/quote]
This is just my oppion but your a fool.
Grannel is the best, reason [b]all other monsters can ATK[/b] slam 3 Grannel for the one turn kill. I'll give Wisel and Skiel their props, but Grannel and or Wisel will see the most play.
In my Infinity deck I'll have 3 of them all but Grannel will be the most Playable even if Wisel can negate spells[once per turn]. and Ironicly the Infinity will probibly be used for [i]Synchro matireal[/i] [just the thought of it is terriable.]

[quote name='WereLord' timestamp='1287706651' post='4724431']
This is just my oppion but your a fool.
Grannel is the best, reason [b]all other monsters can ATK[/b] slam 3 Grannel for the one turn kill. I'll give Wisel and Skiel their props, but Grannel and or Wisel will see the most play.
In my Infinity deck I'll have 3 of them all but Grannel will be the most Playable even if Wisel can negate spells[once per turn]. and Ironicly the Infinity will probibly be used for [i]Synchro matireal[/i] [just the thought of it is terriable.]
[/quote]

Thanks...
I just feel that Grannel is good for early in the game and Wisel is good the entire duel.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287715895' post='4724925']
It takes in [i]half[/i] of your Life Points as a single card.
I highly doubt the multiple piece versions will be released in the TCG/OCG.
[/quote]

Maybe some unions or equips?
Thought I preffer unions...

and don't like Grannel at all, Summon a Synchro is good, but I don't like it at all...

Skiel effect is good for a last attack

and I think that Wisel is the best too, honestly now with Dark Hole Limited and MST Semi, it's negation effect is good.

EDIT: @^_^AxManBoy^_^: Glad to be your friend ^^

Maybe that is The fourth, and I dont think ZONE and Paradox is one of the Machine Emperor guy. They are trying to take over the world together and rule with an Iron Fist, haha

And ZONE and Paradox let Yusei and his gang fight Jose and his gang for the destruction of the world, and then Zone and Paradox will appear and kick ass with Yusei and Emperors

Glad to be your friend too wero ^_^

EDIT: Comment on this set please:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/226026-norse-mythologi-card-set-3/

:blink: Wow, this topic got 5 pages in 1 day? Wow...

TBC, when will you finally update the member list?

lol, each time is see "Paradox will be last Emperor", i just can't help but laugh. He's movie-only, he probably won't appear in Anime.

[quote name='Sakura Haruno' timestamp='1287681409' post='4723072']
I know.
According to what I read in the 5Ds topic in Anime/Manga, says that there's some baseball game that's taking its slot.

@Ax: I'll try and rate them later on.
[/quote]

Baseball?

*FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-! once again*

[quote name='.:Overdrive:.' timestamp='1287691029' post='4723434']
- [b]Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's[/b] ends in 154 episodes. Possibly confirmed...
I can't believe it. GX and DM had 4-5 seasons and 5D's will possibly have only 2? Well some people say that it's confirmed and some say that it's not...we are already on 133. 21 to go.
[/quote]

lolwut?! YGO and GX had ~250 episode, and 5D's is just halfway there!

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1287692018' post='4723483']
and it would be hilarious if Jose,Placido and Lucciano are the 4th Emperor
MEGAZORD UNION!!!
[/quote]

:D

[quote name='Laevatein' timestamp='1287750305' post='4725461']
lol, each time is see "Paradox will be last Emperor", i just can't help but laugh. He's movie-only, he probably won't appear in Anime.
[/quote]

You do know that Paradox's true identity has been confirmed to be revealed in 5D's, right?
Apparently, according to Konami, Paradox is canon.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287750749' post='4725466']
You do know that Paradox's true identity has been confirmed to be revealed in 5D's, right?
Apparently, according to Konami, Paradox is canon.
[/quote]

No, TBH, i didn't know :/
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101011204708/yugioh/images/0/0d/UnknownEmperor.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091218221804/yugioh/images/2/20/Paradox_unmasked.jpg[/img]

Are they similar to each other? I think no...

Archived