LOCK

.Nu-13

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can be banned until the Set update but then it should be changed, same goes for card currently on list. I just think thats a better way to go, but either way im not the boss.

And this is my point i made before we should have set dates for banlist as well.

Do you mean make dates when a new banlist will be revealed, like the real banlists?

If yes, no, we will ban cards whenever people say they find a certain card broken.

No i mean after SET is made, we have a Testing process up to a week of testing, then we decide our banlist, have another week of testing/duels at end of that week have our tournament, then after tournament, start submitting new cards for next set.

That's a good plan. Seems very fair.

Are you serious, lance?

Leo's CCG only have about 8sets and 1 or 2 duel packs and they are going since April 7 months nearly 1 a month

We are on 3rd already and aren't at it a month. We have about 7-8 dedicated members right now if we work on building this properly with proper system, it won't become dead it will gain new members, if we flood it with a new set every week it will become dead. No testing will happen, if you want to just go creating sets go to realistic cards. We need to take our time and run this properly. Simple as that.

Are you serious, lance?

Leo's CCG only have about 8sets and 1 or 2 duel packs and they are going since April 7 months nearly 1 a month

We are on 3rd already and aren't at it a month. We have about 7-8 dedicated members right now if we work on building this properly with proper system, it won't become dead it will gain new members, if we flood it with a new set every week it will become dead. No testing will happen, if you want to just go creating sets go to realistic cards. We need to take our time and run this properly. Simple as that.

He's right. Can we forget the 3rd set for now and restart it in like 1 week?

This has been run badly from the start. It needs sorting out, and also lance i never had problem with fanfic being made, i just had a problem with us developing our game around a fanfic.

If things don't change here this will fail very quickly.

No, you know when it started to fall apart? When YOU joined. YOU have problem with everything. YOU'RE still arguing

Ok people, I'll take a look at all cards later. For now, no more submitting

No, you know when it started to fall apart? When YOU joined. YOU have problem with everything. YOU'RE still arguing

Ok people, I'll take a look at all cards later. For now, no more submitting

:)

+rep.

Anyway I think maybe we could uses his idea where

after 1 set we have 1 week testing, then a tourny, 1 more week testing and then a new set.

When i joined lol...

You started a ccg with no proper system, you have a ccg with lots of archetypes and random cards but no staple cards lol..

You no noting about running a CCG, you will see my arguments are all backed up by people who actually show they no stuff and i don't complain about everything, if i see a problem i attempt to fix it or do whatever i can to bring it to peoples attention, sorry if me actually caring the ccg is running well is a bad thing, still arguing yes with lance because he clearly doesn't no what he is doing, if you continue to run this ccg in the farcical way it is being run you will find it has no members very soon, so now i will officially withdraw from this CCG and take all my cards and ideas with me so no lance you wont use my idea of how to run the timeline thanks, Please remove all my cards from your game now.

Thanks Lance.

When i joined lol...

You started a ccg with no proper system, you have a ccg with lots of archetypes and random cards but no staple cards lol..

You no noting about running a CCG, you will see my arguments are all backed up by people who actually show they no stuff and i don't complain about everything, if i see a problem i attempt to fix it or do whatever i can to bring it to peoples attention, sorry if me actually caring the ccg is running well is a bad thing, still arguing yes with lance because he clearly doesn't no what he is doing, if you continue to run this ccg in the farcical way it is being run you will find it has no members very soon, so now i will officially withdraw from this CCG and take all my cards and ideas with me so no lance you wont use my idea of how to run the timeline thanks, Please remove all my cards from your game now.

lol. Your cards will be removed anyways, because we're resetting Set 2 and 3.

Archived