LOCK

.Nu-13

There isn't a need for new archetypes every set either do. Well depending on how far apart sets are going to be.

Some Woodland Support, i went kinda different twist, you(Only you) can let them be accepted if you like them.

|Woodland Warrior|0|TSP1|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||900|400|This card cannot be equipped with an Equip Spell Card. If you control another "Woodland" monster this cards ATK is doubled.|

|Woodland Ranger|0|TSP1|Plant/Effect|Effect|4||900|400|If this card is equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can destroy the Equip Spell Card to add 1 Woodland Counter to this card (Max.3). You can destroy this card to either inflict 500 damage or Draw 1 card for each Woodland Counter on the card when it was destroyed.|

|Woodland Magic|0|TSP1|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When this card is on the field all "Woodland" monsters gain 100 ATK for every other "Woodland" monster on the field. As long as this card is on the field "Woodland Defender" can be Summoned in face-up Defense Position.|

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just after making Archetype support then lol..

Nah but i actually agree with you jack.

We should also make sure we gots few monsters for every Type.

[spoiler=Current Game Numbers]

Monsters - 127

Spells - 55

Traps - 15

Monster Types

Aqua - 10

Beast - 14

Beast-Warrior - 1

Dinosaur - 0

Dragon - 7

Fairy - 3

Fiend - 1

Fish - 5

Insect - 2

Machine - 27

Plant - 8

Psychic - 1

Pyro - 0

Rock - 3

Reptile - 2

Spellcaster - 7

Sea Serpent - 10

Thunder - 1

Warrior - 15

Winged Beast - 3

Zombie - 7

I no right. They dwarfs everything else.

Attributes numbers

Dark - 18

Earth - 42

Fire - 12

Light - 23

Water - 25

Wind - 7

We need to get at least 5 of each type, and increase all attributes to 20. And traps need some love

Oh and glad you like the WL support :D

No. Someone said we would need Water support in the 2nd set - What was the result? A bunch of random Water monsters. In the next set, we should first choose 1 Attribute. Then we will make cards that work together with each other, and when we think this one attribute is good/competitive enough, we will do the next one.

Still wanna join, but don't know how to change .set file :/ pm please.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v2jferk7imuyemp

Just replace your .set file with this one.

|Legendary Storm|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate only while you have 4 or more cards in your hand. Discard all cards in your hand and then destroy all cards on the field.|

|Super Bounce|0||Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate when your opponent summons a monster to the field. Return the card to its owners hand and your opponent draws 1 card.|

|Fight of the Legends|0||Trap Card|Trap||None|||Activate when your opponent declares an attack on 1 of your monsters. Switch the 2 cards ATK points.|

3 more cards.

I hope Klavier saved my updated Fierce Beasts.

No. Someone said we would need Water support in the 2nd set - What was the result? A bunch of random Water monsters. In the next set, we should first choose 1 Attribute. Then we will make cards that work together with each other, and when we think this one attribute is good/competitive enough, we will do the next one.

We need random Type and Attribute cards. We can't just have a bunch of cards in each that run of each other and work together, thats what archetypes are for, i no we do need a good few that works together and that but we need random cards as well.

Sea Guardian - Churoka : No it doesn't need banning, its effect needs to be altered, Tone it down, i see no point in just sticking cards on the ban list without changing trying to change them 1st. Maybe change its effect to If this card inflicts Battle Damage you can add 1 card to your hand from Graveyard. It isn't the strongest card, it leaves the field, it has drawbacks already but i agree at 3 with its effect is bad.

I agree with you supervillian, i just thought this set was defiantly going ahead.

If you messed up with a card's balance, you messed up. That's why we make multiple sets. Submit an altered version with another name in the next set and it's fine. We can't reward the people for making bad cards! (I'm not saying you're making bad cards, k? xD)

With random, I meant really RANDOM. There are no affiliations between all the WATER monsters + support whatsoever. An Attribute has to follow a theme, that all other cards of that Attribute (Monsters,Spells,Traps) share, or support it in some way.

You get what I mean?

EDIT:

Yes, i was part of Griffins YCCG nd Icy's WWD.

The WATER monsters i added all work with my Sea Guardians, that is why i made them.

In a CCG your last aim should be to ban something you should try to fix it before banning it.

Yea that was more aimed at you Lance.

Returning to hand doesn't make it more OP'd

It can leave you with empty field, fill your hand. Give you no option.

The WATER monsters i added all work with my Sea Guardians, that is why i made them.

In a CCG your last aim should be to ban something you should try to fix it before banning it.

If everyone was able to edit his cards aftern they were already accepted, it would result in a 'bad card' orgy in YVD >_<

That's why banning > editing IMO.

YOUR cards were good. But there are many others that are bad.

Archived