Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username: Ser Warjacksworth
RP Name: Big [color="#FF0000"]Red[/color] Wan
Bio: A decent Duel Monsters player from the United Korean Republic, Big Red Wan (nickname) is aiming to put his country at the forefront of the world stage. Served capably during his compulsory year in the UKR Army. Learnt Duel Monsters there. Left for his National Championships immediately after his discharge. Performed well. Was given a copy of the Crystal Beast deck used by Jesse Anderson, with some tech, when he became a member of the UKR National Duel Monsters Team.
Personality: A slightly uptight guy. Jingoistic, mildly racist. Plays for the pride of his country and himself. Doesn't like music. Has blue hair, but his teamates call him Big Red Wan because of his service in the 1st Infantry Division of the UKR Army. Excellent manners, skilled with cutlery. Has difficulty forming bonds with people. Sometimes has epileptic seizures. Has a crippling addiction to gambling. Respects his opponents even if he despises them. Despises cowards.
Appearance: [img]http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/xxcrazypunkrockersoraxx/default/anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947.jpg[/img]
Deck Type: Crystal Beasts: Crystal Beast s+ Ancient City Rainbow Ruins + Spectrum Searcher + Rainbow Prisman= SHENANIGANS!

BURST THROUGH MY APP AGAIN

Username:King Mew
RP Name: Meko Msterson
Bio: Meko was 21 when he was spaired from death, He was doing his favorite hobby starting fights in clubs, He pick a fight with a guy twice his size and got sent through a window and begain to beeld out. He’s had the Mark of the Snake since his Earthbound Immortal found him, a very strong connection to he’s cards and has never given up on them.
Personality: a loud mouth at times but can be nice. do not cross his path once an enemy always an Enemy. He acts like a five year old with his friends or who ever he trust at the time. strong willed and noble.
Appearance: [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2rrp013.jpg[/IMG]
Faction: Dark Signer
Mark: Giant
Deck Type: D.D.

The Giant Mark's already taken. SSD didn't update that yet. Likely because he was offline when I accepted MrThatUnKewl.

Yes, Ser, you're in.

And King Mew, if you change which mark you have, I'd like your bio fleshed out more. Things like "doesn't remember" is lazy. If he doesn't remember, that's fine, but to accept him, we'd like to know he has a backstory. This is particularly true since Dark Signers are supposed to be people who died, but were kept alive by the Earthbound Immortal that chose them.

Although being spared from death at a very young age sounds somewhat interesting...

[quote name='Time Psyduck' timestamp='1288163394' post='4741464']
Reserve Whale mark please. Also Ice Barrier.

Are Dark Synchros allowed? It won't make a difference if not; I was just wondering.
[/quote]

Okay.

I'm going to presently assume they're not, but if SSD thinks otherwise, then they are.

Right now, it seems that Spider and Giant are taken. Whale and Lizard are reserved. That leaves Condor, Monkey, and Hummingbird.

From the looks of it, yes you can make your own mark/EBI.

As for your app changes, the marks are supposed to appear only when the EBI comes to you, they are called birthmarks despite this.

I must have missed it. What's wrong with Sirroco's effect? It can be Normal Summoned without a Tribute if only the opponent controls monsters (he did this correctly), it can add ATK to one Blackwing equal to the combined ATK of every Blackwing on the field but the selected monster. He chose Bora, and he has Sirroco, Gale, and that Whitewing that counts as a Blackwing (2000+1300+400) + 1700= 5400. And only that Blackwing can attack (Bora attacked)

Username: Time Psyduck
RP Name: Rin Fujiwara
Bio: Rin was born to a rich and influential Japanese family. As a result, she was under a lot of pressure to be the best, and was cut off from her peers. This resulted in her being unable to relate when she did come into contact with them, and although she did want to be friends, she couldn't establish a relationship, and so was seen as unfriendly. Having spent one too many nights crying over this, she decided that trying to make friends wasn't worth it, and decided to instead focus on being the best in both her studies and dueling. However, to duel needs opponents, and with her parents vetoing her attempts to enter tournaments, she took to underground dueling, where she developed a reputation as a powerful duelists. Unfortunately there are a number of violent people in those leagues, and one, frustrated with losing, took a knife to her. Wanting to avenge her death, she was resurrected as a Dark Signer. Once she'd got her initial revenge, she had to find a new target, and settled on those 'friendly people' that had nonetheless rejected her. Her family is still unaware of who she is - they've noticed a small change, but could not even imagine that something so radical as her dying has occurred. They recently let her compete in tournaments by herself, and she has rapidly climbed through the leagues, and is now recognised as a national - and in some opinions international - level duelist.
Personality: Cold and aloof, she considers everyone, including those who can defeat her and her fellow dark signers, to be below her. Deep in her heart, she would like a friend, but those feelings are masked by hatred of those who are friendly with others, and claim to be friendly people, but are not towards her. She often acts as the cultured young lady she actually is, seeming less aloof and more reserved, as well as speaking in very polite tones, when it suits her, although she's actually rather self-confident and often doesn't think as highly of people as her speech would imply.
Appearance: Rin is 5' 3", and has a fairly slim build. Her dark hair is long, but pinned up behind her head, and it contrasts with her pale skin. She has brown eyes, and a fairly thin face, which matches her body. Her usual attire is an ice-blue kimono, her duel disk hidden within the sleeve, with a black band around her waist.
Faction: Dark Signer
Mark: Whale
Deck Type: [color="#00FFFF"]Ice [/color]Barrier

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1288190675' post='4741856']
I must have missed it. What's wrong with Sirroco's effect? It can be Normal Summoned without a Tribute if only the opponent controls monsters (he did this correctly), it can add ATK to one Blackwing equal to the combined ATK of every Blackwing on the field but the selected monster. He chose Bora, and he has Sirroco, Gale, and that Whitewing that counts as a Blackwing (2000+1300+400) + 1700= 5400. And only that Blackwing can attack (Bora attacked)
[/quote]Well i guess i read it 2 fast lol XD

By the way, to other RPers in this RP, don't all gather in one spot to watch a duel. It may be something to do, but character clogging makes things more difficult for people who don't cram their characters into that spot: they're left with nothing to do, and there's nothing for you to do there. I advise Dark Signers to avoid Signer characters at this time. It's too early in the game. I'll probably add Lily to the scene soon enough if one of the other D. Signers want to rendezvous with her for something to do.

Come to think of it I dont really like that character anyways...I will make a whole new app.

Username: .:Fader:.
RP Name: Blaze Kurisaga
Bio: He was born premature and served working at local shops to pay for his poor family since his 5th birthday. His parents bought him a single card on his 8th birthday for working so hard. It was then he fell in love with duel monsters. He carried the card wherever he went and eventually made an entire deck of FIRE monsters called the Wildfires. When he turned 12 he became a pyromaniac and worked with Fireworks and pyrotechnics. He put on Firework shows and used them to buy a duel disk. He became married to Cellia Dawn on his 19th birthday. She was killed at one of his Pyrotechnics show when he was 23. He was then left with his 2 year old son. His son was eventually kidnapped and never found again. He now wanders around with his cards hoping to find a new purpose.
Personality: He doesnt really trust people due to the incidents but he is very nice and will keep respect for you no matter what. He likes to tel stories and he talks about anything. His mouth is only outclassed by a duel runner, which may sound outdated. He sometimes speaks to much but always stands up for people and always give the respect speech.
Appearance: He has long black hair that goes down to the floor. He wears a pair of goggles that he keeps on his head and never uses. He wears long torn Khaki pants and a Red shirt and a black jacket. He wears knee high boots covered by his pants. He has no sleeves on his shirts and expose his giant beefy arms. He is about 6'4" and 250 pounds.(muscle) He also wears a belt that nobody can see.
Faction: Signer Ally
Mark:N/A
Deck Type: Wildfires. Mainly swarms for synchros nothing really extra...

Archived