Pen and Paper

I have heard some people say that there is a rule that you cant use a pen and paper in a tournament to record the plays that are being made in the game. The reason they say you cant is because cards like "Question" become meaningless, and it also takes the memory factor out of the game. I haven't seen or heard of this rule anywhere, so dos anyone know the answer to this?

[quote name='=The End Gamer=' timestamp='1288009928' post='4735215']
If you can't remember one combo your opponent played, you probably can't remember all the game's rules.
[/quote]
Can you write down your own cards? I was playing my reversal quiz deck that utilized big eye etc. and during a tournament I forgot the order of the last 2 cards I re-arranged... causing me to lose the duel, whoops.

[quote name='Superdoopertrooper' timestamp='1288012256' post='4735243']
Can you write down your own cards? I was playing my reversal quiz deck that utilized big eye etc. and during a tournament I forgot the order of the last 2 cards I re-arranged... causing me to lose the duel, whoops.
[/quote]
i don't think so cuz your opponent might see what your writing

[quote name='Superdoopertrooper' timestamp='1288012256' post='4735243']
[/quote]
Apart from how that's not something that should be ran in a tournament, and it's most likely the deck's tier that made you lose, you should stop being so forgetful.

Archived