race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

[color="#FFFFFF"]I[/color]I [color="#FFFFFF"]d[/color]take[color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]p[/color]the[color="#FFFFFF"]l[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color]flame[color="#FFFFFF"]y[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]t[/color]tag[color="#FFFFFF"]h[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color]off[color="#FFFFFF"]b[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]l[/color]and[color="#FFFFFF"]a[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color]vaccum[color="#FFFFFF"]k[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]w[/color]up[color="#FFFFFF"]i[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]n[/color]the[color="#FFFFFF"]g[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]s[/color]smoke thing you are and get back in the lead.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
explodes killing the bugs as it was a shadow clone the real me jumping down from a nearby tree in the lead
ANBU Composer! Lead
[color="#FFFFFF"]meanwhile 100s of my clones make traps for your bugs with bug spray and spikes that'll shoot out when detonated to make sure they die[/color]

I activate Trap Stun. My roaches fuse with the pots of greed, blackwings, and sharks to create, CERAMIC COCKROACHES WITH WINGS AND FINS!
They eat you alive and fire their lazer while you are in their bellies. [size="1"][color="#FFFFFF"]I deply the SHOOP DA WHOOPS[/color][/size]
~{New-Greed Blackroch}~'s lead.

turned to mud up impact having sub substitued with a mud clone then smashing them to pieces due to being ceramic this kills them as i walk away into the lead [color="#FFFFFF"]leaving a few clones there to restrain you and any surviving creatures you may have[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead
[color="#FFFFFF"]........................ you really thought there was something down here didn't you?[/color]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1292152255' post='4846290']
turned to mud up impact having sub substitued with a mud clone then smashing them to pieces due to being ceramic this kills them as i walk away into the lead [color="#FFFFFF"]leaving a few clones there to restrain you and any surviving creatures you may have[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead
[/quote]

the clones burn them/smash then as they try to go past then turning on your therefore

still ANBU Composer!'s Lead

No I'm not flying a friggin crossbow :angry:

For getting the Apache Longbow's item type wrong, the Gods punish you and your team by sending a thunderbolt straight into their hearts. Since your dead, I'm in the lead.

BTW, THIS is the Apache Longbow
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Apache_Longbow_Gesamtansicht.JPG[/img]
[color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]Now I've got like... over 9000 of them.[/size][/color]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1292231430' post='4848660']
simply walks into the lead unnoticed by everyone looking relaxed
[color="#FFFFFF"]then setting hundreds of traps with his clones who then take the the Apache Longbow[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead
[/quote]

note clones being high in the sky in the helicopter far out in the lead wouldn't stop and if they did they'd be dumb enough to crash it to get at the food leaving it in an unusable condition while i continue moving not asleep

Still ANBU Composer!'s Lead?

MMMMMMM, Cake that's supposed to put you to sleep and yet doesn't actually affect me, nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

Anyway, I return to see Obsidian attempt to flog my Longbow, but fail miserably for not noting that it was chained to the ground the whole time. I board her, unclip the chain and fly off to the lead.

[color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]Each original Longbow pilot also boards each of ANBU's clones as well, cause they that 1337. Still have over 9000 Longbows BTW.[/size][/color]

I snipe them out before they could reload and then snipe you. I use King's blackwings to make my roaches fly. They land straight in your mouth. They eat you from the inside out LIEK A BAWS and the blackwings eat your bones.
~{New-Greed Blackroch}~'s lead. [color="#FFFFFF"]Not before I deploy the harm[s]less[/s]ful blackwing cockroaches.[/color]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1292231430' post='4848660']
simply walks into the lead unnoticed by everyone looking relaxed
[color="#FFFFFF"]then setting hundreds of traps with his clones who then take the the Apache Longbow[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead
[/quote]
for not noticing the longbow was still in the air took by my clones a few clones carry a nuke nearby and hit it with a hammer until it blows up, i far in the lead from calmly moving underground for a while before walking while no-one realized narrowly escape being hit by it's explosion while it blows up everything inside the radius killing all competition...

ANBU Composer! Lead [color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]except of course rochster who stood on a bug spray mine without noticing and died from that [/size][/color]

Archived