race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
simply uses Dark Release: Judgement the beam created from shooting one of the Life Forces worth of energy i absorbed destroying the artillery rounds headed towards me and creating a large hole in the bottom of the Battleship as it starts to sink then using Earth Release: Earth Style Wall creating a large wall with what looks like a Dragon made from the earth coming out of the side of it the ComposerDestroyer hits destroying the wall but none of the blast passing the wall as my clone walks back into the lead while i move under the ground past the clone into the lead unknown by any of you that the real was underground

ANBU Composer! Lead

I fail to shoot ANBU in the heart with my KOArrow, so it's after effect gets me and kills me. While dead, I think about what I did wrong. I get a second chance to kill ANBU, so I come back from the dead with a new style. I am now an assassin. I fade into the shadows and come up behind ANBU and slit his throat with my new knife. In my rage, I try to kill my teamates. (This isn't because I want to split teams, I'm just testing you.)
Nobody's lead?

turned to smoke as his throat was slit, rising out of a sudden burst of smoke behind you with my Katana drawn, "foolish thinking you could assassinate me, after all i have also mastered Samurai's Sword Techniques, Samurai Saber Technique!" i then say as i channel my chakra into my Katana as it transforms into a thin needle like blade, "now die" i say as i stab through your back into your heart with the blade laying your ody on the ground turning my katana back to normal and sheathing it before walking on

ANBU Composer! Lead

Archived