race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='~{Rochster}~' timestamp='1292094276' post='4844696']
As I am buried in the[color="#FFFFFF"]I[/color] ground, I come back to life and make the biggest explosion ever. It hits everybody but my team because [color="#FFFFFF"]d[/color]they were [color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color]prepared and [color="#FFFFFF"]p[/color]put on [color="#FFFFFF"]l[/color]shields. [color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color]Everybody [color="#FFFFFF"]y[/color]gets [color="#FFFFFF"]t[/color]burned, [color="#FFFFFF"]h[/color]not [color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color]killed,[color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color] leaving[color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color] them[color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]k[/color]riving[color="#FFFFFF"]r[/color] in[color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color] pain.[color="#FFFFFF"]a[/color] I[color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color] take[color="#FFFFFF"]h[/color] the[color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color] lead.[color="#FFFFFF"]s[/color]~{New-Greed Roch}~'s lead.
[/quote]
Secret message = I deploy the cockroaches.
They eat you from the inside out.
~{New-Greed Roch}~s lead.

laughs as he notes throwing oil behind him doesn't do anything, throwing infront might make people trip however xD
then runs into the lead
[color="#FFFFFF"]booby-trapping the way behind him with hundred of flame tags and other traps that only him Composer and ! know how to get past without setting off[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1292133292' post='4845907']
laughs as he notes throwing oil behind him doesn't do anything, throwing infront might make people trip however xD
then runs into the lead
[color="#FFFFFF"]booby-trapping the way behind him with hundred of flame tags and other traps that only him Composer and ! know how to get past without setting off[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead
[/quote]

hehe.. got ya with the booby-traps and note i was already past the oil and note that you cannot teleport to the finish line because there is none technically

ANBu Composer! Lead

turns to smoke as he is pu ched the real underneath you dragging all but your head underground stopping you from moving anything but your head as i appoear nearby walking into lead
[color="#FFFFFF"]attaching a Flame Tag to you to blow you up if you get past me again, before i walk[/color]
ANBU Composer! Lead

Archived