race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='ty9239' timestamp='1290799244' post='4811420']
I shoot a New-R-Greedy Bullet at Composer. The bullet takes away all teleportation powers.[/quote]

As I had shot you with this bullet, your teleportation doesn't work anymore. I summon a Greedy-Mole, and my team grabs on as it gets us off the quicksand.

~{New-Greed Roch}~ in the lead.

[quote name='ty9239' timestamp='1291592491' post='4832958']
As I had shot you with this bullet, your teleportation doesn't work anymore. I summon a Greedy-Mole, and my team grabs on as it gets us off the quicksand.

~{New-Greed Roch}~ in the lead.
[/quote]
As I have said before weapons do not harm me >.< and even if it did I could just take the bullet out.

I grab Admiral by his leg and swing him round and round, making him dizzy. While he is disoriented, we take the lead.

ANBU Composer!'s lead.

pops out from the ground barely phased by the attack (then notes the fact of how many Life forces/energies he has absorbed?) then moves back into the ground moving through it fast and popping up next to the sazandora's shadow then jumping and triangle jumping upwards on nearby trees before landing on sazandora's back next to Obsidan sitting down while one of his clones runs into the lead with him relaxing.

ANBU Composer! Lead

the swords is blocked as you attempt to cut off my head as i move my arm faster then your eye can see grabbing my katana from it's sheathe on my waist and winging it against your sword breaking yours in half as i then sheathe my, my clone using Dark Release: Inhaling Maw on Noctowl draining its Life Force killing it as it attempts to hit him still in the lead as i turn to you, "i suggest against trying to kill me" i say my eyes showing no emotion before i stand and walk over onto one of sazandora's heads and jumps off moving into the ground my clone having not been moved from the lead

still ANBU Composer! Lead

Archived