race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1292037050' post='4843183']
You get lost in the forest. I blow up everyone else that you passed before you went in there.

My lead [size="1"][color="#FFFFFF"]My tank is now officially protected by an immense army of U.S. Marines[/color][/size]
[/quote]

HOLY CRAP IT WORKS!! Now where were we, oh yeah.

My Marines blow up your anti-tank missile. I then blow up any anti-tank missile storage facilities. My lead.

As I am buried in the[color="#FFFFFF"]I[/color] ground, I come back to life and make the biggest explosion ever. It hits everybody but my team because [color="#FFFFFF"]d[/color]they were [color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color]prepared and [color="#FFFFFF"]p[/color]put on [color="#FFFFFF"]l[/color]shields. [color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color]Everybody [color="#FFFFFF"]y[/color]gets [color="#FFFFFF"]t[/color]burned, [color="#FFFFFF"]h[/color]not [color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color]killed,[color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color] leaving[color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color] them[color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color] [color="#FFFFFF"]k[/color]riving[color="#FFFFFF"]r[/color] in[color="#FFFFFF"]o[/color] pain.[color="#FFFFFF"]a[/color] I[color="#FFFFFF"]c[/color] take[color="#FFFFFF"]h[/color] the[color="#FFFFFF"]e[/color] lead.[color="#FFFFFF"]s[/color]~{New-Greed Roch}~'s lead.

Archived