The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys sorry i have been away, had a school trip to Oslo for a week and just had a pretty busy schedule since Xmas really with exams coming up and such had lots of projects to do and lots of studying for the exams and real life just kind of caught up on me, i kinda gave myself a computer ban lol, but i have about a week now off the work and i will hit it hard again next Thursday or Friday for tests starting the following Tuesday so im a free guy for time being. Sorry i m holding up the tourney but it doesn't seem to be coming along anyway, seeing as tommers has gone AWOL again.

People of the TUCCG:

Due to Tommers's inactivity, would it be OK if after Ghost Rare & Werelord do their duel (which they have already set up), if Tommers still is inactive by then for
Evanm7 to advance?

If this is in any way not what you want/not what tommers would want I will be perfectly fine with withdrawing this proposal.

Currently dueling Werelord, he won 1st game, with the werelord of fire or something 4000 fusion monster that nukes 3 cards when summoned.

1-1 i won, he nuked with werelord guy, including himself to stop superion, but i just beat him with gallant warriors..

2-1 i won im through, superion synch using Tiberius and heath or pierre by using gallant rush is good combo, thanks for showing me that Dogfish.

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1298479844' post='5029059']
Guys, I want your opinion on starting a new set NOW.

I'll sort out priorities afterwards, but we need a recruitment drive.
[/quote]

One thing, with Tommers AWOL, you're gonna be unable to edit the set list (and other information) in the OP.

I think Decadence and Snowy said they'd be active after the tourney, but who knows if that will actually happen. We really need 2-3 new members.

I have some ideas for new set in terms of expanding on my current cards, but haven't done anything solid for a while.

Archived