The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Tommers:

Regarding Call of the Nirvana: i'm actually gonna ask if any changes should be made to it rather than Accept or Reject, i like the name too well, last part prevents Spamming while not hit by the limit hammer

Necrotism: i believe that's how Milling should be like here, with a somewhat big cost. but it's cost is actually is meant to support cards like Nalaviku

Slaughterhouse: Simply Tribute is needed, Obvious rulings state that unless it says "Tribute from your opponent's Side of the field" it comes from your field only

RA-Greed: i put it at 2 to stop the "herpderp tribute 9 level 1s for Pheonix and draw 9" as you noticed

Other Call: there is only 2 targets to it's effect that i know of, Ultimate Fusion, and RA-Fusion

About the Ritual Fusions: if more rituals are made, not counting Archetype rituals, i can make more Ritual Fusions (What i'll call Chanting Fusions) in the next sets

Cleaning the Slate: Don't let Furyswarms have a Non-situational Superiorism Nuke, change the "2000" on the destroyed part to "1500", since the nuke affects both sides

COTN - Im not too sure about revival cards though. We will see what others say they will probably accept it anyway.

Necro - Yes but im sure something will come along, may even be here already that will benefit too greatly from this sort of mill and it will result in this being banned.

On slaughterhouse, im sure there is a card somewhere that is worded similar to yours and it allowed you to use opponents cards i may be wrong do.

RA -Greed - That the card i was thinking of in my saying as well.

Call - Yes, i meant more ritual cards need to do something apart from summon, like your 1 can search for something, new ones can do other stuff, it makes rituals more playable if you get me.

Im pretty sure we will see more rituals and fusions in later sets.

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1294177996' post='4911722']
COTN - Im not too sure about revival cards though. We will see what others say they will probably accept it anyway. [i]okay[/i]

Necro - Yes but im sure something will come along, may even be here already that will benefit too greatly from this sort of mill and it will result in this being banned. [i]what I meant was right now, more cards can benefit from the cost rather than the mill[/i]

On slaughterhouse, im sure there is a card somewhere that is worded similar to yours and it allowed you to use opponents cards i may be wrong do. [i]There is no cards that do that, i play the TCG too[/i]

RA -Greed - That the card i was thinking of in my saying as well.

Call - Yes, i meant more ritual cards need to do something apart from summon, like your 1 can search for something, new ones can do other stuff, it makes rituals more playable if you get me.

Im pretty sure we will see more rituals and fusions in later sets. [i]Yay![/i]
[/quote]

Scratch "more than 2000 ATK" for Cleaning the Slate and replace it with "1800 ATK or more", much less of a nuke for Furyswarms as they'll get hit by their own spell

EDIT: I almost forgot, To prevent an FTK, Before Releasing Wicked Greed, change "Take 3000 Damage" to "Lose 3000 Life Points" so it gets under Flarecaster

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1294176164' post='4911649']
Thanks, I went back to posts with other cards and added them in.

I like your versions of the three questionable cards. Although I'd make it something like a Lv3 and a Lv6 respectively, or <1000 and >2000 respectively.
[/quote]

My fault for bad wording, I meant for the discard conditions.

New member. Awesome.

[u][size="7"][color="#FF0000"][b]2010 X-Mas Booster Pack[/b][/color][/size][/u]

[Spoiler=The Cards]

[Spoiler=Info]This is the 2nd Expansion Pack in The Ultimate CCG or TUCCG.
It is called 2010 XMAS Booster Pack
This pack contains 25 different cards.
This pack introduces he first win condition card for TUCCG in Ravulaku Du Wiel
Fusion and Ritual Support were both added with this pack, alongside Festive Themed Cards
[/spoiler]

|Festive Hamper|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Both players gain 1500 Life Points.|

|Summon Wreath|0|XMAS|Plant/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this Face-up Attack Position card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type Monster from your Deck for each 1000 damage you took.|

|Ravulaku Du Wiel|0|XMAS|Reptile/Effect|Dark|10||0|1000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing 2 cards from the Top of your Deck, From your Hand, From your Graveyard, and on your Side of the field from Play. When this card is Special Summoned, Destroy all monsters you Control. You cannot Summon or Set monsters while this card is Face-up on the field, except by this effect. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Wiel Token" (DARK/Reptile/Lvl 8/1000/1000) on your side of the field in Defense position, Those tokens cannot be tributed or used as a Synchro Material Monster. While you control a "Wiel Token", this card cannot be removed from the field. If you Control 4 "Wiel Tokens" and this card is in Face-up Attack Position, You win the Duel.|

|Nalaviku|0|XMAS|Reptile/Effect|Light|4||1600|1000|If this card is destroyed by battle, Add 1 Monster with 1500 or Lower ATK from your Deck to your Hand, That monster cannot be used this turn. This card effect cannot be activated if there is another "Nalaviku" in your graveyard.|

|Scroogapault|0|XMAS|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||2100|1000|This card cannot attack unless you control exactly 1 other monster. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other Level 6 or lower monster to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Tributed Monster's ATK.|

|The Spirit of Winter|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||All Monsters your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase, During the End Phase, Your opponent draws 1 card. only 1 "The Spirit of Winter" can be activated per turn.|

|Presents of Forgotten Christmases|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, the turn player can discard up to 3 cards from there hand to add 1 Forgotten Present Counter to a card on the field for each card discarded, during each End Phase any card that has a Forgotten Present Counter on it is destroyed and the owner of that card gains 1000 Life Points. Forgotten Present Counters cannot be placed on this card.|

|Malevolent Trial|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Both players pick up 3 cards from the top of their Decks and show those cards to each other. The player who picked up the monster(s) with the highest total Levels Special Summons 1 of those monsters, and the rest of the picked up cards are sent back to the Deck, it is then shuffled. If a player does not pick up a monster, he/she takes 800 damage and sends the picked up cards to the Graveyard. If both players pick up monsters whose total Levels are equal, send all of the picked up cards to the Graveyard.|

|Shadow Maker Dragon|0|XMAS|Dragon/Effect|DARK|3||1400|250|As long as this card is on the field, your opponents monsters cannot be equipped with Equip Spell Cards any of your opponents monster equipped with Equip Spell Cards when this card is Summoned are destroyed.|

|Worthy Tribute|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard that is the same Level as the Tributed monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the monster.|

|Summoning Blast|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when a monster is Summoned inflict 800 damage to whoever Summoned the monster. After this cards activation place it on the bottom of the Deck.|

|Basking Lizard|0|XMAS|Reptile|LIGHT|2||500|800|This docile creature spends most of it's time basking in the sun to raise it's body temperature. Once warm, he becomes much more agile.|

|Flames of Fury|0|XMAS|Pyro/Effect|DARK|2||700|400|When this face-up Attack Position card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Flames of Fury' from your Deck in Attack Position. If this card is summoned by this effect, it's ATK is increased to 500 more than the ATK of the destroyed monster.|

|Spitfire Komodo|0|XMAS|Reptile/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|6||2300|1200|"Basking Lizard" + "Flames of Fury" This card cannot attack during the turn it is summoned. During your Standby Phase, you can increase this card's ATK by 700. If you do this, this card cannot attack this turn.|

|Raging Blizzard|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||You can only activate this card during your Main Phase 1. Neither player can conduct their Battle Phase until your next turn.|

|Holiday Ceasefire|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate during your opponents Main Phase. Your opponent draws 1 card, and cannot conduct their Battle Phase this turn.|

|Green Tuning Flowers|0|XMAS|Insect/Fusion|Earth|1||0|0|'Greenfly' + 'Orchid Knight'. When this card is successfully summonned, destroy all level 5 and higher monsters. During a Synchro Summon, This card is treated as a Tuner monster, and you can call 1 name and Level, This card's name is treated as that name and is also treated as that level.|

|Holly Wreath|0|XMAS|Plant/Effect|EARTH|4||1200|1900|Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: - Increase this cards ATK by 500 and decrease your Life Points by 1000. - Decrease the ATK and DEF of 1 of your opponents monsters by 500 and increase your opponents Life Points by 1000.|

|Mahican the Jungle Demon|0|XMAS|Beast/Effect|DARK|10||?|?|This card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute if the Tribute is a Normal Monster if it is Summoned in this way it cannot declare an attack this turn. This cards ATK and DEF are equal to the number of Normal Monsters in your Graveyard x400.|

|Treasures of the Forest|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Remove from play 1 Plant, Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand. Draw 2 cards.|

|Bountiful Beacon|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||This card can only be equipped to a Normal Monster. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent draw 1 card.|

|Counter Creator|0|XMAS|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1000|1000|Once per turn, you can add 1 counter to any card with a counter on it.|

|Neo Ritual Technique|0|XMAS|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, shuffle as many Ritual Monsters in your hand as you like into your deck, Then draw the same number of cards. Whilst this card is face up on the field, If you activate a Ritual Spell card, you can Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster from your Deck. If you do this, the level of the Ritual Monster is increased by 4.|

|BINARY_BOMB_32.exe|0|XMAS|Thunder|Light|1||0|0|A small piece of explosive coding, it is said that this code has great potential.|

|Bombing Sequence|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 1 'BINARY_BOMB_32.exe' on your side of the field. Remove it from play to destroy up to 3 cards on the field. If this card is activated during the battle phase, both players take 500 damage.|[/spoiler]

the cards up for vote, I'll accept Purge of the Weak and Light Dia, but for Cleaning the Slate requires a lower minimum, so it cannot be run in a Furyswarm Deck

EDIT: Can i take my cards, Except Call of the Nirvana, and try to make the Ritualfuse Deck? looking at the review of my own cards kinda got me interested.

Now that i think of what Flandre just said, and i actually think about cleaning the slate, i am against it im not sure mass removal for high attack monsters is such a great idea seeing as furyswarm can use their 2000 atk guys from hand and then won't be hit by it, but not only because of Furyswarm, lots can use this easily but i just feel this isn't a card we need now.

So i change my picks, no for Slate, yes for other 3 despite the fact i think generic revival could be bad news.

Okay here are my 15 cards. Next SET there will be no Warriors seeing as i have added 3 myself here.

|Creature of the Zodiac|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|4||1650|1300|This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is the only card on the field destroy it. As long as this card remains face-up on the field no monsters can be Set. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 card on the field if the destroyed card is a monster card inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK, if it is a Spell or Trap Card remove the card from play.|

|Daisy Chain|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when a Level 3 or lower Plant-Type monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon "Daisy Tokens" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in each of the remaining card zones on your side of field. The "Daisy Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute in a Tribute Summoning or Set.|

|Des Ka Lus - Assassin of the Skies|0|PRPH|Winged Beast/Effect|WIND|7||2200|2800|You can Tribute 1 face-up Level 5 or higher Winged Beast-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand, if you use this effect you must skip your next Draw Phase. If this card destroys a EARTH monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monster from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Draw Machine|0|PRPH|Machine/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|5||1900|1250|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card for every 2 face-up cards your opponent controls and then, discard 1 card for each 2 face-down cards they control. This card cannot be used in the Synchro Summon of another Synchro-Type monster. |

|Trojan Moth|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|WIND|8||2700|2100|Once per turn, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for every other Insect-Type monster on the field. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Moth Token" (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy 1 card your opponent controls for every face-up Insect-Type monster you control.|

|Florescent Sprinkle Moth|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|LIGHT|3||700|1200|If this card is the only Insect-Type monster in your hand you can Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove an Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to negate the attack. Once per turn, add 1 Florescent Dust Counter to this card (max 5). You can Tribute this card with 5 Florescent Dust Counters on it, to Special Summon 1 "Trojan Moth" from your hand or Deck.|

|Gallant Steed|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|LIGHT|3||1500|1000|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Gallant Warrior" monster to your hand from the Deck.|

|Gallant Horseman|0|PRPH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|LIGHT|7||2650|2100|Any Level 4 Normal "Gallant Warrior" + "Gallant Steed" Increase the ATK of all "Gallant Warrior" monsters by 200.|

|Gallant Warrior Vance|0|PRPH|Warrior/Effect|LIGHT|3||1100|900|You can Tribute this monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Gallant Warrior" from your Deck.|

|Ge Tyuroki|0|PRPH|Fairy/Spirit/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|1700|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, Special Summon 1 "Guraki" Token (Fairy-Type, LIGHT, Level 1, 500 ATK, 500 DEF). The "Guraki" Token cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a Spirit Monster.|

|Juravenator|0|PRPH|Dinosaur/Effect|EARTH|2||800|500|If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Deck and add it to your hand.|

|Luminescent Spore Troll|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|6||2400|1300|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Level 5 or higher Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster in the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all face-down cards on the field. Once per turn, you can decrease this cards ATK by 200 to destroy 1 face-down card on the field.|

|Sicarius the Vengeful Shadow Elf|0|PRPH|Warrior/Effect|DARK|6||2250|1600|When this card is Summoned, you can pay 1500 Life Points to add 1 Spell Card to your hand from the Deck. Once per turn, if this card is the only card you control, you can remove from play a number of cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon a Warrior-Type monster from your Deck with an equal Level to the number of cards removed. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster, you can Tribute this card to destroy the monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon this card.|

|Telekenesis Upgrade Tree|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|DARK|6||1900|2200|You can Normal Summon this card without a Tribute. If you do so this card cannot activate its effect until 3 turns have passed counting this turn as the 1st. Once per turn, you can pay 850 Life Points to select 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard and remove it from play, to Special Summon 1 Psychic-Type monster that is 1 Level higher then the removed monster. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck that is 1 Level higher then the attacking monster, until the End Phase.|

|Vol Cas Ta Dor|0|PRPH|Pyro/Union/Effect|FIRE|2||1500|800|Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect "This card inflicts Piercing Damage". (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)|

Thats not how we do things here, we create cards (in written YVD format) and duel with them using YVD.

But onto that card its effect wouldn't make a difference the way its worded the once every 2 turns would be your turn anyway, so free 2100/2300 beatstick is very overpowered, golem isn't a type we don't use fake types here, and we aren't accepting anymore Archetypes this set so this wouldn't be accepted as it is.

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1294443813' post='4918574']
Thats not how we do things here, we create cards (in written YVD format) and duel with them using YVD.

But onto that card its effect wouldn't make a difference the way its worded the once every 2 turns would be your turn anyway, so free 2100/2300 beatstick is very overpowered, golem isn't a type we don't use fake types here, and we aren't accepting anymore Archetypes this set so this wouldn't be accepted as it is.
[/quote]

Oh my bad, and by every two turns I meant skip one of your turns for him to attack, how would I write that?

I don't think we need one really we rarely need to correct cards. But if you would like to be known by Dr. or MD thats fine lol. Nah if you want to be you can but im still going to change cards as i see fit if i think they are broken or aren't worded correctly.

Anyway on to the point, im making this SET bigger 150 cards to leave us with 400 cards so thats 10 more each (Me,Dog,Flandre,Matt and Ghost) and then when that submission is complete if Snow/skizo hasn't posted we will all get 3 more cards to submit.

So fire away, [b]No Warriors[/b] 7 or 8 free cards apart from that, but everyone must make 1 WIND monster and 1 monster from each of the types after your [b]own[/b] name it can be any sort of monster if you wish you can make 1 or both of the types WIND and make that count as your Wind monster but you must still make 1 of each of the 2 behind your name. With the 7 or 8 free cards it can be anything at all apart from a Warrior Type monster.

Me - Beast-Warrior and Machine
[color="#00FF00"]Dogfish - Dinosaur and Pyro[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Flandre - Dragon and Rock[/color]
[color="#0000FF"]Matt - Fairy and Reptile[/color]
[color="#FF8C00"]Ghost - Fish and Winged Beast[/color]

10 more cards woohoo.

Alright i will start with the 2 needed.

|Gateway Cod|0|PRPH|Fish/Tuner/Effect|WATER|3||1000|1000|If this card is used in the Synchro Summoning of a Fish-Type monster, it is added to your hand during the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle or your opponents card effect increase your Life Points by 1000.|

|Xylo Diver|0|PRPH|Winged Beast/Effect|WIND|3||1600|0|When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pick up the top 5 cards from your Deck and place them back down in any order.|

|Backlash Swordfish|0|PRPH|Fish/Synchro/Effect|WATER|7||2300|2200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters If this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster.|

|Hostile Necromancer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|4||1400|900|This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control another Fiend-Type monster. As long as this card remains on the field Fiend-Type monsters gain 200 ATK for every other Fiend-Type monster on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Necromancy Token" (Fiend/DARK/Lvl 2/600 ATK/600 DEF) in face-up Attack Position.|

|Nightmare Maker|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|6||2100|1800|When this card is Summoned you can send the top 3 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard to have your opponent send the top 2 cards from their Deck to the Graveyard. For every monster card sent to the Graveyard by this effect this card gains 200 ATK, for every Spell card sent to the Graveyard by this effect inflict 300 damage to your opponent and for every Trap card sent to the Graveyard by this effect both you and your opponent must draw 1 card.|

|Duck Billed Warbler|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|WATER|2||650|500|Flip: Add 1 card on the field to the top of its owners Deck.|

|Crushing Cobra|0|PRPH|Reptile/Effect|EARTH|2||800|700|FLIP: Remove from play 1 monster on the field.|

|Energy Pulse|0|PRPH|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|2||700|250|Flip: Draw 1 card.|

|Defensive Strategy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Switch all Attack Position monsters into Defense Position.|

|Stopped Clock of Life|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||As long as this card is on the field, no player can pay Life Point costs to activate effects and neither player can receive damage except for Battle Damage.|

Yes snow 15.

Right then here are my cards.

|Bowman of the Forest|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Effect|EARTH|5||1900|2250|If this card is destroyed by battle you can remove it from play to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from the Graveyard to your hand.|

|Cyber Mech Soldier|0|PRPH|Machine/Effect|DARK|4||1600|1300|Once per turn, you can flip 1 face-up monster card on the field into face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned, draw 1 card.| [b]This is the first card in my next archetype that will be in next set[/b]

|Fargord, King of Wild Beasts|0|PRPH|Beast/Synchro/Effect|EARTH|8||3000|2500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type monsters If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from the Graveyard. If there are no Beast-Type monsters in the Graveyard this card cannot declare an attack.|

|Fairies Take Flight|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||You can only activate this card during your Main Phase 1. During the turn you activate this card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. As long as this card remains on the field all Fairy-Type monsters in your hand are Downgraded by 1 Level and all Fairy-Type monsters on the field gain 400 ATK and DEF.|

|Dark Being|0|PRPH|Fiend/Ritual/Effect|DARK|7||2400|2100|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card "Dark Being Ritual" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. If you control no other monsters this card can attack all your opponent's monsters once each.|

|Dark Being Ritual|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Dark Being" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand then increase your Life Points by 400 for each monster Tributed.|

|Level Plunge|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Pay 2000 Life Points to activate this card. Once per turn, you can discard a number of cards from your hand to decrease the Level of 1 monster in your hand by the amount of cards discarded.|

|Break Up Formation|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 Defense Position monster on the field.|

|Zumoko, Lord of the Dead|0|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|6||2200|1600|When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to inflict 700 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed except by battle you can add 3 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck it is then shuffled.|

|Voodoo Ritual Locust|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|WIND|4||1200|1000|When this card is Summoned you can add 1 Ritual Monster Card or Ritual Spell Card to your hand, from the Deck.|

OK, I'm completely removing Just Add Water (So many issues, completely abusable with Sea Guardians (They don't give a donkeys about 0 ATK in Main Phase 2 when they aren't staying anyway)

Can you change Woodland Cannon to 300 Damage then?

Also, before I post my cards:

|Stopped Clock of Life|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||As long as this card is on the field, no player can pay costs to activate effects and neither player can receive damage except for Battle Damage.|

Could this go up to vote? Because I think that's WAY overpowered.

My Cards Later.

Archived