The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center][spoiler='We all Know what this means:'][u][size="5"][b]THE ULTIMATE JUMP! ISSUE 1-3[/b][/size][/u]

It's a New day and time as the new Pack known as Prosperous Hope has been released. From there, We've seen 2 new Archetypes, The Dreaded Cursed Undead of the 13 and The Prosperous Energy Heralds. We also seen some very promising Generic Support, Cards like Wailing Willpower and Decoy Dummy Droid to help with Du Wiel Decks, Cards like Slaughterhouse and Treasure of the Grim Reaper to help out Furyswarm, and Cards like Gallant Steed of Gallant Warriors, we even see the Generic Staple card, Call of the Nirvana, but many Archetypes also have their Sworn enemies too, Ruining the hope of many with this very Sadistic Deck known as The True Ritual Cycle, which allow you to Summon Ritual Monsters at will and even steal some of your opponent's monsters to create an almost Unstoppable force of Fusion monsters created from those Ritual monsters and some other monster, also Known by many as Chanting Fusions.

The True Ritual Priestess is Remarkable Ritual monster, not only she can Substitute for any Ritual monster for a Chanting Fusion, but if she's on the field and you conduct another Ritual Summon, you can also use the True Ritual Priestess as the entire Tribute! Allowing you to save up on card advantage, Not only that, but her own Ritual Spell card can be removed from the game along with another Ritual Spell to grab any Spell card from your deck to your hand that allows you to bring out these remarkable Chanting Fusions.

When Fusing, The older Ritual Monsters, The Magma Mage, and the Golden Pheonix can fuse with any Synchro monster to Create their newer and more Superior forms, The Scarlet Mantle Diety, and the True Phenix Shooter, Respectively. The Scarlet Mantle Diety may not be able to attack your opponent directly, but it can attack all your opponent's monsters in 1 fell Swoop, and at 3800 ATK, many monsters, even the Fearsome Furyswarm fall to it's Might, and it throws salt to the wound by tossing 600 damage to your opponent for each monster it destroys. and your opponent will have to think twice before using any form of monster destruction on this Diety, as their monsters will drown in a wave of lava after being being destroyed by card effect.

The True Phenix Shooter is also a Fearsome monster, like it's older form, it switches all monsters to face-up Defense position without triggering any effect, and inflicts Piercing Damage, but unlike it's older form, it acts moreso like a Pheonix, at 3200 ATK, your opponent would have to throw monster removal at it, but if any card effect destroys it, it revives itself, and then takes down any card on the field and throwing 1000 damage to your opponent

But that isn't all there is to the Chanting Fusions, The True Luster Axe, The Furious Flarecaster, and the Verdant Ritual Dragon wage their war against Gallant Synchro, Furyswarm, and Woodlands, Respectively...

The True Luster Axe Abducts a Warrior-Type to Fuse into him, and he hates loud noises, he does not allow your opponent to synchro, which may be good before your opponent synchros, but what about afterward? if he was brought out after your opponent did some synchroing, he can destroy any Synchro your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK, but at 2800 ATK, some synchros can bring him down easily.

The Furious Flarecaster Abducts an Insect type for it's Fusion, and he really likes to turn up the heat for your opponent. he is both the Furyswarm's Best friend, throwing damage inflicted to you to your opponent, and their worst enemy, doubling damage inflicted to the opponent by other effects, at 3000 ATK, Not many monsters can bring him down easily.

The Verdant Ritual Dragon Abducts a Plant-type monster for it's Summon, at 2900 ATK, it can really run over most woodland or plant monsters, but it's Marvel of other effects is what makes this dragon Shine, first off, it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects, Secondly, after defeating a monster, you can draw 1 card and discard 1 card from your opponent's hand, and finally, each time you end your turn, you have to destroy 1 card on the field

the Next issue, We will cover the tournament between TUCCG and LCCG, my non-existent partner over at the Lion's Leap would also be covering the Tournament, we will be expecting a 5 card pack when the next issue is released after the tournament is done...
[/spoiler][/center]

Alright, that's brilliant. How many people have we got in this tourney?

TUCCG can definitely make 4, how many have you got ready in LCCG?

@Ghost Rare - No causing arguments. I saw you neg rep a post over in NGD - It can cause arguments. I've counter repped, but in the future, don't go down to their level. I hold nothing against them, I except everyone else to do so.

Also TUCCG: Are we each going with a different archetype, or will we overlap themes?

Flandre Scarlet's True Ritual Fusion Versus Ghost Rare's Lupines

R1: I drew a really bad hand and was a bit out of synch with Necross's restriction due to my excitement, i got beat down by 2 Lupines

R2: Holiday Ceasefire has an Error (lol level normal, and effect is missing until it hits the grave), i got Beat down by a Fangord and 2 Lupines

Flandre Scarlet's True Ritual Fusion Versus Ghost Rare's Dark Fiends

R1: the game went on so long i lost track what round, it ended with exact game with me synchroing into Superion Knight attacking a Nightmare Maker

R2: i brought out Furious Flarecaster for the first time XD, but it ended with a Hades Devourer, a Nightmare maker, and a Wicked Jester, Beating me down

R3: i Brought out True Luster Axe for the first time, but got pummeled in the end by a Nightmare Maker

Man it was great to use the new cards and try a few new decks.

We also had a 3rd duel.

My Energy Heralds vs Flandre Scarlet's True Ritual Fusion

R1 - We found out that i had bad card in 1st hand(the card is Energy Herald Re-generator) so we restart.

R1- I offered him 1-0 up but he declined, i got beat up by Phenix Shooter im sure he won easily enough for 1-0

R2- He used a Greedy Needs early and suffered 3000 damage which i took advantage of using few different E-Heralds for burn damage e.t.c until i finished with Herald Master and cut his ATK by 1500 to take out Flandre's remaining 1300 Life Points

R3 - Flandre had big field advantage on me and was looking like he was going to win, until he used greedy needs to take out 3000 again leaving me ahead on Life Points, he then brought out Phenix when he probably should have brought out Flarecaster, i knew i had to finish it quick or i could go down so, i set a call of the nirvana summoned E-Herald Herald Knight, used he effect for 1750 burn + 1750 gain for me, then used the field spell Herald Energy tributed it and payed 2000 to return knights ATK and used effect again for 1750 burn + gain, he then destroyed Knight but i had enough Life Points to survive next turn used Call of the Nirvana to summon knight and burn again for the win.

The whole duel summary, i feel his deck was better but he made a few small errors which allowed me to take advantage, flarecaster renders these cards useless so he should have summoned him, and also twice shot himself in foot with greedy needs allowing me to take a big advantage.

Dogfish, dont worry about missing my request, we will duel sometime.

Tom, 3 cards i saw with errors (E-Herald Regenerator is bad card?, Urgent fusion no text, and holiday ceasefire no text.)

GR: Greedy needs is the Double Summon Clone, so you mean Wicked Greed

EDIT: Errors Found: Fixing.....Fixed

|Energy Herald - Herald Re-Generator|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 500, to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500.|

|Holiday Ceasefire|0|XMAS|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate during your opponents Main Phase. Your opponent draws 1 card, and cannot conduct their Battle Phase this turn.|

|Urgent Fusion|146|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.|

Ok guys, it will be 5 on 5, if it's ok if Snowy is playing on your side. LeoMence plans it to be 4 on 4 and the leaders (him and Tommers) will auto place in the Semi Finals.

We also need which of your members will be participating =)

Here is our participant names if it helps:
Seattleite
+LeoMence
Mikhail Tal
Nexus Prophet - Evanm7
Decadence

And here is our full .set file: http://pastebin.com/fV8tqUGb

Archived