The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

Man it was tough to choose between my archetypes, matt u chose a zombie one so there was no point in me adding 1 as well.

But anyway here are my cards

Also someone asked for more Lupines would anyone object to me adding 3-4 more making it a small archetype, they could count as the Beast cards? They wouldn't be my original Archetype though, i will remove them if people object.

[spoiler=Lupines]
|Mighty Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1800|900|Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponents monster in battle it can attack again.|

|Nightmare Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1900|1000|This card loses 100 ATK for every card in your hand. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle you can draw 1 card.|

|Darkness Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1400|1000|Increase this cards ATK by 100 for every other Beast-Type monster you control.|

|Alpha Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|8||2400|2300|If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle increase its ATK by 200. When this card is destroyed draw 2 cards.|[/spoiler]

Okay here is my Archetype - The Energy Heralds

|Energy Herald - Herald Exchanger|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK in multiples of 100 to inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the amount reduced. Then increase your Life Points equal to the amount reduced.|

|Energy Herald - Herald Exploder|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|2||500|500|Decrease this cards ATK to 0 to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every "Energy Herald" monster in your Graveyard.|

|Energy Herald - Herald Guard|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||0|2000|Once per turn, if you control no other "Energy Herald" monsters, you can switch this cards ATK and DEF until the End Phase.|

|Energy Herald - Herald Master|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|8||3000|2200|Once per turn, you can decrease this cards ATK by multiples of 100 (Max.1500), to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount reduced. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn it activates this effect.|

|Energy Herald - Herald Re-Generator |0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 500, to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500.|

|Energy Herald - Herald Knight|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1850|1200|By decreasing this card's ATK by 250, inflict 250 damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 250. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn. This card inflicts piercing damage.|

|Energy Herald - Herald Up-Grader|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|3||1300|0|Tribute this face-up card and pay Life Points equal to half this cards ATK to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster equal to this cards ATK.|

|Herald Healer|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select 1 "Energy Herald" monster you control, whose ATK has been decreased. Return that cards ATK to its original ATK and increase your Life Points by the amount of ATK increased.|

|Heralds Bomb|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, decrease the ATK of 1 "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500 to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.|

|Heralds Energy|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all "Energy Herald" monsters by 200. You can Tribute this face-up card and pay 2000 Life points to return the ATK of all face-up monsters on the field to their original ATK.|

Other Cards

|Seed from the Apple Tree|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Discard 1 Level 4 Normal Monster. Draw 2 cards.|

|Swarm Breaker|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||You can only activate this card if your opponent controls 3 or more monsters of the same Monster-Type. Destroy all monsters on the field with that Type.|

|Terror Bringer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|3||900|1000|If you control 2 or more "Terror Bringer" you can remove them from play to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Deck. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent they must discard the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Wicked Greed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Draw 3 cards and show them to your opponent. If at the End Phase either of those 3 cards are in your hand take 3000 damage.|

|Greedy Needs|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. During this turn you can Normal Summon 1 extra monster.|

|Burning Virus|0|PRPH|Pyro/Effect|FIRE|1||0|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, it is added to your opponents Deck, the Deck is then shuffled. As long as this card remains in your opponents Deck, they receive 500 damage every Standby Phase. When your opponent Draw's this card it is removed from play and they can Draw again.|

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Call of the Nirvana
[Trap/Continuous]
Select 1 Level 4 or Lower monster in your graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-up Attack Position, If this card is removed from the field, Remove that monster from play. if that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. You cannot activate this card if you control a "Call of the Nirvana".

Dead Draw
[Spell/Continuous]
If you have No cards in your hand and have no monsters in your Graveyard, You can remove this card from play to draw 2 cards.

Necrotism
[Spell]
Discard 1 card, Remove up to 5 cards in your graveyard from play and send the same number of cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard. Remove this card from play after activation.

Slaughterhouse
[Spell]
Tribute 1 monster and add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand whose level is equal to that tributed monster

My 4 Generics, situational as heck Generic Shix

Wailing Willpower
[Trap]
Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle this turn

Du Wiel Support lol (Keep in mind, Token Support is also Du Wiel Support)

Then here comes the Crazy Ritual Support XD

Crazed Naysayer of the 5th Dimension
[Spellcaster/Light/1/0/0]
During the End Phase this card is removed from Play from the graveyard, Special Summon it. Once per turn, You can Reveal 1 Ritual Spell card in your hand to Select 1 monster in your graveyard, Remove it from play and treat this card's level as the removed monster's Level. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster

Ritualistic Art - Greed
[Trap]
Activate when you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, Draw cards equal to the number of Tributes used for that Ritual Summon (Max. 2)

Ritualistic Art - Necross
[Spell/Ritual]
Discard 1 card and send 1 Ritual monster from your Deck to the graveyard. if you control no monsters, You can remove this card in your graveyard to select 1 Ritual Monster in your Graveyard. Remove monsters in your graveyard from play whose combined levels are equal or greater than the Selected Monster's level + 4, then Special Summon the selected Ritual monster (This is treated as a Ritual Summon)

Wait, What! Ritual Summoning from the Graveyard!?

Ritualistic Art - Fusion
[Spell/Quick-play]
Send Fusion Material monsters from either side of the field to the graveyard for a Fusion Monster that requires a Ritual monster as one of it's Fusion material Monsters and Special Summon it(This is treated as a Fusion Summon)

Wait, What.. Does this mean!?

Call of the Truth
[Spell/Ritual]
This card is used to Ritual Summon "True Ritual Priestess", you must offer monsters whose combined level is equal to or greater than 5 from your side of the field or your hand. You can remove this card and 1 other Ritual Spell card in your graveyard from play to add 1 "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.

True Ritual Priestess
[Spellcaster/Ritual/Light/5/2000/1200]
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster for a Fusion summon of a monster that requires a Ritual monster as a Fusion Material Monster, if you do this, the other Fusion material monsters must be the correct ones. When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can use this card on the field as the Entire Tribute.

Awesome, A Ravener and a Ritual Fusionite, that definitely means-

True Phenix Shooter
[Psychic/Fusion/Fire/10/3400/3000]
"Golden Phoenix" + 1 Synchro Monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon or by it's own effect. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Switch all your opponent's monsters into face-up Defense Position (Flip effects are not activated). If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase, if this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, You can Destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.

Yep, We have Ritual Fusions. I made Pheonix into Phenix to make it's name fit more with it's Type, Anti-Gallant Synchro, and Guys, That's what an Actual Phoenix is supposed to do to a degree =D

Furious Flarecaster
[Spellcaster/Fusion/Dark/10/3000/2000]
1 Ritual Monster + 1 Insect-Type Monster
Any damage inflicted to you by a card effect is instead inflicted to your opponent. Any damage inflicted to your opponent by a card effect except by this effect is Doubled.

Herpderp, Both Anti-Furyswarm and Furyswarm Support XD

True Luster Axe
[Warrior/Fusion/Earth/10/2800/1500]
1 Ritual Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster
While this card is Face-up on the Field, Your opponent cannot Synchro Summon. Once Per turn, you can Destroy 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK

Even though you said No Warriors, i had to make this guy a warrior to fit with his name and his Materials, Anti-Gallant Synchro

Verdant Ritual Dragon
[Dragon/Fusion/Wind/10/2900/1400]
1 Ritual Monster + 1 Plant-Type Monster
This card cannot be Destroyed by your opponent's card effects, If this card destroys a monster by battle, Draw 1 card and you can discard 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. During your End Phase, Destroy 1 card on the field.

Herpderp Anti-Woodland

Curses Flandre for the ninjaring the Rituals stuff.

Okay here's my really generic staple contribution.

|Purge of the Weak|14|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 monster card. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with less than 1000 ATK.|

|Cleaning the Slate|15|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 monster card. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with more than 2000 ATK.|

|The Light Crystal Diamanite|16|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. It's ATK and DEF are halved, and it cannot activate its effect.|

|Magic Reflecter|17|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the activation of a Spell Card that directly effects card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy the negated card and 1 additional face-up Spell Card on your opponents side of the field.|

|Trap Disarming Unit|18|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the activation of a Trap Card that directly effects card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy the negated card and 1 additional face-up Trap Card on your opponents side of the field.|

|The Dark Crystal Tourmanite|19|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, destroy 1 monster on their side of the field.|

|Transillu the Morph Master|20|PRPH|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|1||?|?|This card can only be summoned by the effects of 'Species Transformation'. This card's Attribute, Type, Level, ATK and DEF become equal to the Tributed monster. This card accumulates effects depending on it's Level: -Lv4 or higher: This card is unaffected by monster effects. -Lv6 or higher: When this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points, draw 1 card. -Lv8 or higher: This card inflicts piercing damage.|

I would like to notify you guys about a tournament me and tommers thought would be interesting to have.

They tournament would be LCCG vs TUCCG in a knockout tournament. You will participate for your CCG and use your own cards, duelling against the members of the LCCG, while they use there cards. This tournament will happen when tommers return and both new sets for the CCGs are made. You guys can organize yourselves to get ready for the tournament.

[quote name='+LeoMence' timestamp='1293828214' post='4901007']
I would like to notify you guys about a tournament me and tommers thought would be interesting to have.

They tournament would be LCCG vs TUCCG in a knockout tournament. You will participate for your CCG and use your own cards, duelling against the members of the LCCG, while they use there cards. This tournament will happen when tommers return and both new sets for the CCGs are made. You guys can organize yourselves to get ready for the tournament.
[/quote]

I like the sound of this idea - But timezones might be fun. Also, there is the fact that you would need our cards added to your set list, whilst we would need to add all of yours.

Also guys, I'll have some cards soon. Busy times!

|Just add Water!|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 WATER Attribute monster you control. Halve the ATK of the selected monster, and add 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your Hand, except "Just add Water!".|

|The Mad Chemist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When this card is summonned, select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck. When this card is destroyed, if the combined levels of all monsters in your graveyard is above 20, Special Summon the selected monster, If not, remove from play all copies of the selected monster.|

|The Mad Physicist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|Discard this card to draw 1 card. Whilst this card is in the Graveyard, the level of all monsters in the Graveyard is treated as 10.|

I'll have more later. Oh, and (If nobody minds):

|Woodland Pyromaniac|0|VMDM|Plant/Effect|Fire|3||900|400|Discard 1 Equip Spell card equipped to this card to increase this cards ATK by 500, and inflict 100 damage to both players.|

|Woodland Cannon|0|VMDM|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||300|1800|Whilst this card is face up, every time a 'Woodland' card inflicts damage outside the battle phase, except for 'Woodland Cannon', inflict 900 points of damage to your opponent.|

Could these 2 sneak in?

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1294004454' post='4907083']
|Just add Water!|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 WATER Attribute monster you control. Halve the ATK of the selected monster, and add 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your Hand.|

|The Mad Chemist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When this card is summonned, select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck. When this card is destroyed, if the combined levels of all monsters in your graveyard is above 20, Special Summon the selected monster, If not, remove from play all copies of the selected monster.|

|The Mad Physicist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|Discard this card to draw 1 card. Whilst this card is in the Graveyard, the level of all monsters in the Graveyard is treated as 10.|
[/quote]

Just add Water!: Herpderp i am Overpowered cause i can recycle myself and fetch 1 other Spell, i would add "Except "Just add Water!"" to that

The Mad Physicist: Herpderp, Someone makes a card who gains ATK equal to the combined level of the monsters in the graveyard

The Mad Chemist: Great in Ritualfuse.dek, now someone make an equivalent to Ritual Forgone

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1294011253' post='4907430']
Just add Water!: Herpderp i am Overpowered cause i can recycle myself and fetch 1 other Spell, i would add "Except "Just add Water!"" to that

[b]Will do[/b]

The Mad Physicist: Herpderp, Someone makes a card who gains ATK equal to the combined level of the monsters in the graveyard

[b]And then we could actually have a banlist. However, right now there is no card which does this.[/b]

The Mad Chemist: Great in Ritualfuse.dek, now someone make an equivalent to Ritual Forgone

[b]As soon as you get lots of high level monsters there. *glances at Physicist*[/b]
[/quote]

Opinions on adding Woodland?

I know I'm only on a little bit but since we're doing this inter CCG tournament thing I thought I should let you know that some of your cards might be too powerful compared to ours:

Call of the Nirvana - it's an unlimited CotH.

Just add Water! - gives you 2 Spell cards from your grave with really no cost at all, because you could just tribute/synch that monster in the same turn.

[quote name='seattleite' timestamp='1294015529' post='4907663']
I know I'm only on a little bit but since we're doing this inter CCG tournament thing I thought I should let you know that some of your cards might be too powerful compared to ours:

[b]It only works on monsters below level 4 though. It would probably end up limited however, or semi'ed[/b]

Just add Water! - gives you 2 Spell cards from your grave with really no cost at all, because you could just tribute/synch that monster in the same turn.

[b]I might change to remove from play. Would that be better?[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='dogfish44' timestamp='1294016818' post='4907720']
Aye. I think I'll be using my Woodlaand Deck, rather than Gallant Warriors. They're far more fun to use.

In fact, I pretty much know which deck everyone will use.
[/quote]

Oh really?

And to avoid this being a +1, Just add Water! needs the nerf.

[quote name='seattleite' timestamp='1294015529' post='4907663']

[i]1. Dogfish Ninja'd me on the first
2. you cannot have more than 1 out at a time, my first draft negated the effect of said monster, but i removed it due to Furyswarms
3. I might remove the "If the monster is removed from the field, Destroy this card" part to make it more balanced[/i]

[i]Not to mention it can recycle itself[/i]
[/quote]

I've changed Just Add Water already. Now some generics!

|Chaos Centaur|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1000|If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove from play a LIGHT or DARK Attribute monster in the graveyard to remove this card from play. During the end phase, Special Summon this card.|

|Feline Ninja|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Dark|4||1900|200|This card cannot be Special Summonned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn [they are] Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts battle damage, remove from play the top 3 cards from your opponents deck.|

|Iron Clad Swordshound|0|PRPH|Beast Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1600|This card inflicts piercing damage.|

|Rodent Scout Team|0|PRPH|Beast Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||900|800|Whilst this card is face up, your opponent must show you their hand.|

Lotsa Beast Warriors. Is Swordshound the right way to put it though? Hard to think of something for that one.

Okay im back.

Okay some good cards there guys. Some im not sure on.

Okay i will start with Matt.

[spoiler=Matt]
|Skeleton of the Cursed Thirteen|1|PRPH|Zombie|DARK|2||500|0|This skeleton is actually the remains of one of thirteen members of a wicked family. They were sentenced to death for their crimes and cursed, unable to ever pass on. The thirteen now seek a means to end their suffering.| [b]Fine[/b]

|Mace of the Cursed Thirteen|2|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|3||1000|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Destroy 1 face-up card on the field.| [b] Right i will say my piece on archetype here and also the card, Nice, 2 Standby Phase so people have chance to adapt to these cards Revival they are relatively weak but some have nice effects to make up for it but again another downside if cards get removed apart from by battle your pretty much f***ed but these cards can benefit from the current zombie/zombie support in game, onto this card destruction makes up for lack of attack[/b]

|Warlock of the Cursed Thirteen|3|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|2||600|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Add 1 Spell Card with ‘Thirteen’ in its name from the Graveyard to your hand.| [b]Good[/b]

|Shadow of the Cursed Thirteen|4|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|4|1600|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Randomly select 1 card in your opponents hand and discard it to the Graveyard.| [b] Again good[/b]

|Venom of the Cursed Thirteen|5|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|3|800|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Decrease your opponents Life Points by the number of ‘Cursed Thirteen’ monsters in your Graveyard x 200.| [b] Could be troublesome to get decent amount in there because of SS effect, but i have seen some decent combo's for this with the correct support, but burn is never going to be sufficient enough to badly damage opponent. but still good[/b]

|Caller of the Cursed Thirteen|6|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|1|300|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Add 1 ‘Cursed Thirteen’ monster from your Graveyard to your hand.| [b]Can be good searcher[/b]

|Horror of the Thirteen|7|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||‘Cursed Thirteen’ monsters gain 300 ATK each time they are Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Each time a 'Cursed Thirteen' monster is summoned from your Graveyard, decrease your opponents Life Points by 300.| [b]Nice each way effect, helps on 2 levels, and searchable with warlock if destroyed.[/b]

|Swarm of the Thirteen|8|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||Each time a 'Cursed Thirteen' monster is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 'Cursed Thirteen' monster from your Deck whose ATK is lower than the destroyed monsters, in Attack Position.| [b]Nice[/b]

|Dark Ritual of the Thirteen|9|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|Ritual||||This card is used to Ritual Summon a monster with 'Cursed Thirteen' in its name. You must also Tribute 'Cursed Thirteen' monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the monster you are attempting to Ritual Summon.| [b]Need to see the Ritual Monster(s) first (for now not accepted)[/b]

|Sacrifice of the Thirteen|10|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 'Cursed Thirteen' monster you control to negate a Special Summon and destroy the summoned monster. Your opponent cannot activate an effect in response to this card.| [b]Nice[/b]

|Bane of the Thirteen|11|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 'Cursed Thirteen' monster you control to negate the effect of 1 Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent cannot activate an effect in response to this card.| [b]Same as above but for S&T's but i like the way you didn't make these searchable by warlock[/b]

|Purge of the Weak|14|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with less than 1500 ATK.| [b]I don't know about this, just because it only destroys weaker monsters doesn't really matter it can badly hurt WL and your Cursed 13 im going to leave this open for vote.[/b]

|Cleaning the Slate|15|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with more than 1500 ATK.| [b]Not accepted, too easy too kill lots of strong monsters using no skill at al despite the fact those monster may have been summoned using no skill it can destroy on too big a scale, + the discard could work in favor meaning it might not be a cost really. Can't accept it[/b]

|The Light Crystal Diamanite|16|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.| [b]I don't know, that is basically all it can do is get destroyed i know it might make people think about destroying face-downs but i don't know usually they will destroy resulting in a Monster reborn really, not accepted (If you think i should open it for vote i will)[/b]

|Magic Reflecter|17|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the activation of a Spell Card that directly effects card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy the negated card and 1 additional face-up Spell Card on your opponents side of the field.|[b]Fine, the additional nearly went overboard, but since it must be face-up its fine[/b]

|Trap Disarming Unit|18|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the activation of a Trap Card that directly effects card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy the negated card and 1 additional face-up Trap Card on your opponents side of the field.| [b]same as above[/b]

|The Dark Crystal Tourmanite|19|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, destroy 1 monster on their side of the field.|[b]Fine[/b]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ghost]
Ghost im fine with the Lupines, and no1 gave a comment so i guess they are as well.

|Mighty Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1800|900|Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponents monster in battle it can attack again.|

|Nightmare Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1900|1000|This card loses 100 ATK for every card in your hand. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle you can draw 1 card.|

|Darkness Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1400|1000|Increase this cards ATK by 100 for every other Beast-Type monster you control.|

|Alpha Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|8||2400|2300|If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle increase its ATK by 200. When this card is destroyed draw 2 cards.| [b] Despite all being strong, all accepted[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Exchanger|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK in multiples of 100 to inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the amount reduced. Then increase your Life Points equal to the amount reduced.| [b] Im assuming it doesn't regain this ATK automatically, if not fine[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Exploder|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|2||500|500|Decrease this cards ATK to 0 to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every "Energy Herald" monster in your Graveyard.| [b]Fine, 200 needs 10 to be anyway decent so not big amount going to happen but coupled with others can be nice[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Guard|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||0|2000|Once per turn, if you control no other "Energy Herald" monsters, you can switch this cards ATK and DEF until the End Phase.| [b]More or less a 1 turn card, but fine accepted[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Master|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|8||3000|2200|Once per turn, you can decrease this cards ATK by multiples of 100 (Max.1500), to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount reduced. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn it activates this effect.| [b]Glad you limited it to 1500 and not all 3000 in 1 turn.[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Re-Generator |0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 500, to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500.| [b]Hmmm, its okay.[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Knight|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1850|1200|By decreasing this card's ATK by 250, inflict 250 damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 250. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn. This card inflicts piercing damage.| [b]250 kinda strange number as is 500 for above as in they aren't really multiples of the numbers there going into, it doesn't matter i just found it weird[/b]

|Energy Herald - Herald Up-Grader|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|3||1300|0|Tribute this face-up card and pay Life Points equal to half this cards ATK to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster equal to this cards ATK.|[b]Wow, this guy can add some big numbers to other E-heralds, but i like it.[/b]

|Herald Healer|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select 1 "Energy Herald" monster you control, whose ATK has been decreased. Return that cards ATK to its original ATK and increase your Life Points by the amount of ATK increased.| [b]Good support[/b]

|Heralds Bomb|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, decrease the ATK of 1 "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500 to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.| [b]Hmmm, i can't see this being run too much Once per turn, u lose 500 from a card just to inflict 500 its not great but its accepted[/b]

|Heralds Energy|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all "Energy Herald" monsters by 200. You can Tribute this face-up card and pay 2000 Life points to return the ATK of all face-up monsters on the field to their original ATK.|[b]Ummm, these cards could OTK its wouldn't be easy but with other support from current and maybe future cards in could be an easier thing to do. Overall i like the idea and the archetype[/b]

|Seed from the Apple Tree|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Discard 1 Level 4 Normal Monster. Draw 2 cards.| [b]Thanks for some normal support[/b]

|Swarm Breaker|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||You can only activate this card if your opponent controls 3 or more monsters of the same Monster-Type. Destroy all monsters on the field with that Type.| [b]Hmm, yea i like this situational but can be very effective against some decks.[/b]

|Terror Bringer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|3||900|1000|If you control 2 or more "Terror Bringer" you can remove them from play to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Deck. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent they must discard the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard.| [b]Random type support, 2nd effect unlikely to happen accepted[/b]

|Wicked Greed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Draw 3 cards and show them to your opponent. If at the End Phase either of those 3 cards are in your hand take 3000 damage.| [b]Interesting, accepted[/b]

|Greedy Needs|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. During this turn you can Normal Summon 1 extra monster.|[b]I think we need a card like this, but this could be trouble and can really lead to big problems, if it was trap it could be slower and i no its not every turn like Ultimate Offering and costs more but for now its going to go in the Open for vote spoiler[/b]

|Burning Virus|0|PRPH|Pyro/Effect|FIRE|1||0|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, it is added to your opponents Deck, the Deck is then shuffled. As long as this card remains in your opponents Deck, they receive 500 damage every Standby Phase. When your opponent Draw's this card it is removed from play and they can Draw again.| [b]I love this card, and idea[/b][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Flandre]
|Call of the Nirvana|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Level 4 or Lower monster in your graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-up Attack Position, If this card is removed from the field, Remove that monster from play. if that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. You cannot activate this card if you control a "Call of the Nirvana".|[b]Im not sure we should have this kind of monster revival in the game just yet, this benefits so many decks at no cost, it can be an instant synchro, a free low level beatstick, can help swarm the field or stall, while its last effect would become non-relevant seeing as it would be at 1 soon enough but for now im going to Open it for vote[/b]

|Dead Draw|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you have No cards in your hand and have no monsters in your Graveyard, You can remove this card from play to draw 2 cards.| [b]Very situational, but fine[/b]

|Necrotism|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card, Remove up to 5 cards in your graveyard from play and send the same number of cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard. Remove this card from play after activation.| [b]Hmmm, possible big self miller, so it helps for easy deck thinning, for now its in but i can see it getting banned if the right cards are released in future.[/b]

|Slaughterhouse|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster you control and add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand whose level is equal to that tributed monster|[b]I added in you control, because as it was worded im sure you could tribute 1 of your opponents monsters which would have made this mega broken. Its fine as is now[/b]

|Wailing Willpower|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle this turn|[b]Fine[/b]

|Crazed Naysayer of the 5th Dimension|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|During the End Phase this card is removed from Play from the graveyard, Special Summon it. Once per turn, You can Reveal 1 Ritual Spell card in your hand to Select 1 monster in your graveyard, Remove it from play and treat this card's level as the removed monster's Level. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster| [b]Works well with some of your other cards, accepted[/b]

|Ritualistic Art - Greed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, Draw cards equal to the number of Tributes used for that Ritual Summon (Max. 2)| [b]Glad you limited it too 2[/b]

|Ritualistic Art - Necross|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||Discard 1 card and send 1 Ritual monster from your Deck to the graveyard. if you control no monsters, You can remove from play this card in your graveyard to select 1 Ritual Monster in your Graveyard. Remove monsters in your graveyard from play whose combined levels are equal to or greater than the Selected Monster's level + 4, then Special Summon the selected Ritual monster (This is treated as a Ritual Summon)| [b] Great card, which can really help rituals[/b]

|Ritualistic Art - Fusion|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Quickplay|||Send Fusion Material monsters from either side of the field to the graveyard for a Fusion Monster that requires a Ritual monster as one of it's Fusion material Monsters and Special Summon it(This is treated as a Fusion Summon)|[b]Nice, might make people more cautious[/b]

|Call of the Truth|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "True Ritual Priestess", you must offer monsters whose combined level is equal to or greater than 5 from your side of the field or your hand. You can remove this card and 1 other Ritual Spell card in your graveyard from play to add 1 "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.|[b]Nice end effect, i think the ritual spells need help in that way[/b]

|True Ritual Priestess|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|LIGHT|5||2000|1000|You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster for a Fusion summon of a monster that requires a Ritual monster as a Fusion Material Monster, if you do this, the other Fusion material monsters must be the correct ones. When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can use this card on the field as the Entire Tribute.| [b]Hmmm, i don't really see point of 1st part more often then not it will be tough to get out a ritual so you are usually going to use this guy as the ritual side of that fusion, but anyway good 2nd effect[/b]

|True Phenix Shooter|0|PRPH|Psychic/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|10||3400|3000|"Golden Phoenix" + 1 Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon or by it's own effect. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Switch all your opponent's monsters into face-up Defense Position (Flip effects are not activated). If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase, if this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, You can Destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.| [b]Really like this card[/b]

|Furious Flarecaster|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect|DARK|10||3000|2000|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Insect-Type Monster. Any damage inflicted to you by a card effect is instead inflicted to your opponent. Any damage inflicted to your opponent by a card effect except by this effect is Doubled.| [b]Can be lethal, but i like it[/b]

|True Luster Axe|0|PRPH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|10||2800|1500|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster. While this card is Face-up on the Field, Your opponent cannot Synchro Summon. Once Per turn, you can Destroy 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK| [b]1 warrior is fine i just didn't want good few, card is nice anti synchro[/b]

|Verdant Ritual Dragon|0|PRPH|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|WIND|10||2900|1400|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Plant-Type Monster. This card cannot be Destroyed by your opponent's card effects, If this card destroys a monster by battle, Draw 1 card and you can discard 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. During your End Phase, Destroy 1 card on the field.|[b]Can end up killing self but his job will have been done great card[/b]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dogfish]
|Just add Water!|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 WATER Attribute monster you control. Halve the ATK of the selected monster, and add 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your Hand, except "Just add Water!".|[b]2 free spells, big no-no, i no its attribute reliant but still. If it was reduce ATK to 0 and get 1 spell i will accept it. for now as it is not accepted[/b]

|The Mad Chemist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When this card is summonned, select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck. When this card is destroyed, if the combined levels of all monsters in your graveyard is above 20, Special Summon the selected monster, If not, remove from play all copies of the selected monster.|[b]Good[/b]

|The Mad Physicist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|Discard this card to draw 1 card. Whilst this card is in the Graveyard, the level of all monsters in the Graveyard is treated as 10.|[b]Does this mean all monsters are treated as a level 10 or all monsters combined are level 10? If it is each is treated as a level 10 its combo with above card is way to easy to do seeing as discarding this for the draw will be all you will do, but im going to allow it in anyway seeing as thats its only use so far[/b]

|Woodland Pyromaniac|0|VMDM|Plant/Effect|Fire|3||900|400|Discard 1 Equip Spell card equipped to this card to increase this cards ATK by 500, and inflict 100 damage to both players.| [b]Fine[/b]

|Woodland Cannon|0|VMDM|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||300|1800|Whilst this card is face up, every time a 'Woodland' card inflicts damage outside the battle phase, except for 'Woodland Cannon', inflict 900 points of damage to your opponent.| [b]What, 900 its easy for you to inflict burn using the Equips which return which could easily be 4-5 a turn 4500 damage? + The damage each would do. Id think 300 is more then enough.[/b]

|Chaos Centaur|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1000|If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove from play a LIGHT or DARK monster in the graveyard to remove this card from play. During the end phase, Special Summon this card.| [b]Good[/b]

|Feline Ninja|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Dark|4||1900|200|This card cannot be Special Summonned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts battle damage, remove from play the top 3 cards from your opponents deck.|[b] what was the they are thing about? good addition to spirits[/b]

|Iron Clad Swordshound|0|PRPH|Beast Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1600|This card inflicts piercing damage.|[b]Fine, despite the fact we have got good few piercers now lol[/b]

|Rodent Scout Team|0|PRPH|Beast Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||900|800|Whilst this card is face up, your opponent must show you their hand.|[b]Hmmm, different but good[/b]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards Open for vote]
Please vote if you think they should be accepted or not. Owners can't vote on own cards.

|Call of the Nirvana|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Level 4 or Lower monster in your graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-up Attack Position, If this card is removed from the field, Remove that monster from play. if that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. You cannot activate this card if you control a "Call of the Nirvana".|

|The Light Crystal Diamanite|16|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard its effect is negated.|

|Purge of the Weak|14|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 Level 4 or lower card. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with less than 1500 ATK.|

|Cleaning the Slate|15|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card with 2000 or more ATK from your hand. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with more than 2000 ATK.|

Others may be added.
[/spoiler]

Leo - Yes okay whenever you are ready im sure me and my guys are ready, yes i understand i don't really expect you to add cards here.

Sea - If the cards are op'd i won't let them in, i want to have this fair.

Snow/Skizo - Are you adding any cards this set? I can offer extra spaces to others if your don't think you are able to find time.

Flandre - Seeing as im waiting till later to look over your cards, i will just tell you here, could you please try to add cards in YVD format it can be very annoying and time consuming for me to make the changes for others

Dogfish - You don't know what i will be using. Also could you make a set info post on the XMAS set since you were over it, just go to 1st page for look at how i did it.

I have psychic powers. There's a very small pool for you to accept from.

I'll start work on that set list, shouldn't take long tomorrow (AKA after asleep - for the really sarcastic in GMT that means later today ^.^)

My votes:

Purge of the Weak - Denied.

Greedy Needs - Accepted

There you are. And later (When your head isn't fried) Could you look over all the beasts I did? I need some opinions (Although some I've already weakened in the thread).

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1294103906' post='4910135']
Snow/Skizo - Are you adding any cards this set? I can offer extra spaces to others if your don't think you are able to find time.

[b]Most likely, just quite devoid of ideas at the moment. If there's still space when I've got some ideas ready, I'll post them.[/b]
[/quote]

As for vote, same as Dogfish.

Purge of the Weak is a particularly nasty mass removal card.

Greedy Needs looks pretty practical to me.

Okay man =3

[spoiler=Here you go!]
|Call of the Nirvana|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Level 4 or Lower monster in your graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-up Attack Position, If this card is removed from the field, Remove that monster from play. if that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. You cannot activate this card if you control a "Call of the Nirvana".|

|Dead Draw|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you have No cards in your hand and have no monsters in your Graveyard, You can remove this card from play to draw 2 cards.|

|Necrotism|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card, Remove up to 5 cards in your graveyard from play and send the same number of cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard. Remove this card from play after activation.|

|Slaughterhouse|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster and add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand whose level is equal to that tributed monster|

|Wailing Willpower|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle this turn|

|Crazed Naysayer of the 5th Dimension|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|During the End Phase this card is removed from Play from the graveyard, Special Summon it. Once per turn, You can Reveal 1 Ritual Spell card in your hand to Select 1 monster in your graveyard, Remove it from play and treat this card's level as the removed monster's Level. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster|

|Ritualistic Art - Greed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, Draw cards equal to the number of Tributes used for that Ritual Summon (Max. 2)|

|Ritualistic Art - Necross|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||Discard 1 card and send 1 Ritual monster from your Deck to the graveyard. if you control no monsters, You can remove this card in your graveyard to select 1 Ritual Monster in your Graveyard. Remove monsters in your graveyard from play whose combined levels are equal or greater than the Selected Monster's level + 4, then Special Summon the selected Ritual monster (This is treated as a Ritual Summon)|

|Ritualistic Art - Fusion|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Quickplay|||Send Fusion Material monsters from either side of the field to the graveyard for a Fusion Monster that requires a Ritual monster as one of it's Fusion material Monsters and Special Summon it(This is treated as a Fusion Summon)|

|Call of the Truth|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "True Ritual Priestess", you must offer monsters whose combined level is equal to or greater than 5 from your side of the field or your hand. You can remove this card and 1 other Ritual Spell card in your graveyard from play to add 1 "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.|

|True Ritual Priestess|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|LIGHT|5||2000|1000|You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster for a Fusion summon of a monster that requires a Ritual monster as a Fusion Material Monster, if you do this, the other Fusion material monsters must be the correct ones. When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can use this card on the field as the Entire Tribute.|

|True Phenix Shooter|0|PRPH|Psychic/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|10||3400|3000|"Golden Phoenix" + 1 Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon or by it's own effect. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Switch all your opponent's monsters into face-up Defense Position (Flip effects are not activated). If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase, if this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, You can Destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.|

|Furious Flarecaster|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect|DARK|10||3000|2000|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Insect-Type Monster. Any damage inflicted to you by a card effect is instead inflicted to your opponent. Any damage inflicted to your opponent by a card effect except by this effect is Doubled.|

|True Luster Axe|0|PRPH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|10||2800|1500|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster. While this card is Face-up on the Field, Your opponent cannot Synchro Summon. Once Per turn, you can Destroy 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK|

|Verdant Ritual Dragon|0|PRPH|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|WIND|10||2900|1400|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Plant-Type Monster. This card cannot be Destroyed by your opponent's card effects, If this card destroys a monster by battle, Draw 1 card and you can discard 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. During your End Phase, Destroy 1 card on the field.|
[/spoiler]

By the way, Purge of the Weak and Cleaning the Slate affect both sides, so some degree of skill is actually Needed

Greedy needs, a Cost version of Double Summon..... Accepted

That's okay, glad you like the archtype.

I will make an effort to add the two rituals today, just trying to sort out overall strategy, probably burn deck as I don't think we have one.

[spoiler=Regarding unaccepted cards]
Just an attempt to make some functional staples, but I accpet my OPd-ness. I'm not a fan of nukes either.

Purge of the weak - Should I make it (free or discard) destruction of 1/all monster with 1000 ATK or less?

Cleaning the Slate - (same price as above) for 1/all monster with 2000 ATK or more?

Light Crystal - Not sure what to do with this one, but I don't think we have much revival.
[/spoiler]

Added the two boss Rituals today, does a burn deck seem the right way to go?

[spoiler=New Cards]
|Wraith of the Cursed Thirteen|12|PRPH|Zombie/Ritual/Effect|DARK|6||2000|0|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by 'Dark Ritual of the Thirteen'. Once per turn, you can send this card and 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK is higher than this card's to the Graveyard. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|

|Doom of the Cursed Thirteen|13|PRPH|Zombie/Ritual/Effect|DARK|7||2400|0|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by 'Dark Ritual of the Thirteen'. Once per turn, you can send this card to the Graveyard to decrease your opponents Life Points by half. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|

|Transillu the Morph Master|20|PRPH|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|1||?|?|This card can only be summoned by the effects of 'Species Transformation'. This card's Attribute, Type, Level, ATK and DEF become equal to the Tributed monster. This card accumulates effects depending on it's Level: -Lv4 or higher: This card is unaffected by monster effects. -Lv6 or higher: When this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points, draw 1 card. -Lv8 or higher: This card inflicts piercing damage.|
[/spoiler]

Can make edits as necessary.

Verdant Ritual Dragon Editted Slightly, i needed an Evil Dragon Anata-like effect for it =3

as for the nukes, I'm not a fan of 1 sided nukes unless they are Situational, i am however a large fan of Indiscriminate Nukes as long as they have a somewhat hard to fufill cost, my suggestions for the Nukes however.

Purge of the Weak - Just Change "Discard 1 card" to "Discard 1 Level 4 or lower Monster"

Cleaning the Slate - Change "Discard 1 card" to "Discard 1 Monster with 2000 or More ATK"

Light Crystal - You have 2 options: 1. Change "1 monster" to "1 Level 4 (or Lower) Monster". 2. Add "It's Effect is Negated" or "It's ATK becomes 0 and it cannot be Tributed"

Right. Flandre and Dogfish i have gone over your cards check the other post for the info, attention to all Greedy needs has been accepted. 4 new cards need to be decided on.

Flandre - Thanks for putting them in YVD format.

Matt - 3 new cards are all fine and accepted.

Snow - Take your time, not too much time lol but you don't have to rush.

Dogfish - I will check them over later when i get time :)

Archived