The Ultimate CCG - TUCCG

tommers2008

|Scarlet Mantle Diety|0|PRPH|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|10||3800|2500|"Magma Mage" + 1 Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Special summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card is Also treated as a Pyro-type monster. This card can Attack all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack directly. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 600 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.|

Fusion for the Magma Mage lol

|Dei Ara Tu Wekul|0|PRPH|Fiend/Ritual/Effect|DARK|8||3000|1300|This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "Ritual of the Weku" Once per turn, You can destroy 1 card on the field, if you do, this card cannot attack this turn.|

Eh, i believe i'm starting to get obsessed with Rituals XD

|Ritual Material|0|PRPH|Rock/Effect|WIND|5||1800|300|When this card is Normal Summoned, Add 1 Ritual Spell card and 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.|

My WIND monster, sure i had Verdant Ritual Dragon, but Rituals could use some support

|Ritualistic Art - Matyr|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When you Ritual summon a Ritual monster, you can remove the Ritual Spell card used for the Ritual Summon and this card from play to draw 2 cards.|

|Ritualistic Art - Ascend|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life points. Remove 1 Ritual Spell card in your graveyard from play and Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Ritualistic Art - Overclock|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Ritual Monster, the Equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each Ritual Spell card in the Graveyard.|

More Ritual Support, herpderp

|Ritual of the Weku|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used for the Ritual Summon of "Dei Ara Tu Wekul". You must also tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose combined level are equal to or greater than 8. You can Remove this card in your Graveyard from play to select 1 Ritual Monster. if the selected monster destroys a monster as a result of battle during this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Destroyed monster's ATK|

Meh, here's the Ritual Spell card for that ritual monster lol

|Divine Soul|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Higher monster with 2400 or less ATK from your hand, it cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster and is destroyed at the End Phase|

|Treasure of the Grim Reaper|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card to activate this card. Select 1 level 4 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it, it cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon or used as a Synchro Material Monster|

Generic lol

|Varanua|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Effect|DARK|3||1300|1200|You can Tribute this card and Call out 1 card name, Your opponent then reveals his/her hand, If that card is in your opponent's Hand, You can Special Summon 2 Level 4 Monsters, 1 from your Deck, 1 from your Graveyard, If not, Your Opponent can draw 1 card.|

Anti-Truth Barrier lol

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flandre, you don't need any NAMED after you. Unless you simply want them...

Anyway, cards:

|Martyr Dino|0|PRPH|Dinosaur/Effect|Light|2||500|500|Whilst this card is face up, your opponent can only attack this card. When this card is selected as an attack target, move this card to defense position.|

More later. Z_z

I don't know how people can misunderstand these things when they are clear Flandre did you not look at any of me or tommers cards and see we didn't name them after ourselves, and you didn't have to make a WIND monster separately if you made it as 1 of your types (Your Rock is a WIND).
1 or 2 of your cards seem broken as well, The 1st card, the Divine soul will only create problems think, Scarlet Devil Ritual almost makes Flandre Scarlet unplayable its not as if its that good of a card in 1st place, woah i went on a serious rant there lol, i just don't like it when people don't read/follow the rules.

Dogfish, sorry that card was supposed to read "As long as this card is on the field, no player can pay [b]Life Point[/b] costs to activate effects and neither player can receive damage except for Battle Damage." I don't think that is unfair but we shall leave it up to tommers.

Right Ghost WTF!!! Calm down he just misread or misunderstood what i wrote there us no need to go off on one over it. Flandre you didnt need to post your name just a card from each of the 2 types that came after your name, sorry you misinterpreted what i meant.

You can redo all/any of your cards if you wish, i would prefer if you did redo both of the ones named after you i would rather us not have peoples name e.t.c in the cards.

Dogfish - Okay then you still have to add in a good few cards. I think now with the change ghost made it is fine as it is.

Guys i haven't really looked over everything yet so if you think a card is OP'd please say. (Ghost i will check the cards you think are OP'd)

Also if anyone is having problems thinking of ideas or adding cards just say i will use up your extra spaces if you can't think of ideas.

hmmm..... thanks for clearing things up GR, ima Edit my cards.... but 1 more thing:

|Stopped Clock of Life|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||As long as this card is on the field, no player can pay Life point costs to activate effects and [b]neither player can receive damage except for Battle Damage[/b].|

Dammit GR, stop trying to break Furyswarm!

EDIT: Edited 4 cards, the first card (SMD) i had to change the name cause it actually had my name in it =3, the Second card i had to redesign a little, but somewhat the same, i'm much better at making Fiends than Rocks, The second card's Ritual Spell, i removed the restriction that made it very hard to summon(The Restriction was there cause i felt free card destruction was broken), then i added another Restriction to Divine Soul to limit what monster gets brought out

All your spots Dogfish okay. Matt you have 11 cards left/Snow you have 15 if you don't think you can make them please say, if you haven't made them by this time tomorrow i will use up the spots because i want to get this set finished.

Oh yea furyswarms effect means they take damage after effect is used not pay costs to activate effects so they would break Stopped Clock, man FSwarm really effect a lot of cards, but in this situation its easier to not allow this in rather then start banning,limiting all Fswarms. On the 4 cards that needed votes 3 allowed in COTN,Diamanite and Purge, but cleaning slate not allowed in, reasoning if it effects 1800 or higher to accommodate Fswarm it takes too broad of a field best to just not allow it.

[spoiler=Cards so far (106)]

|Skeleton of the Cursed Thirteen|1|PRPH|Zombie|DARK|2||500|0|This skeleton is actually the remains of one of thirteen members of a wicked family. They were sentenced to death for their crimes and cursed, unable to ever pass on. The thirteen now seek a means to end their suffering.|
|Mace of the Cursed Thirteen|2|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|3||1000|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Destroy 1 face-up card on the field.|
|Warlock of the Cursed Thirteen|3|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|2||600|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Add 1 Spell Card with ‘Thirteen’ in its name from the Graveyard to your hand.|
|Shadow of the Cursed Thirteen|4|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|4|1600|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Randomly select 1 card in your opponents hand and discard it to the Graveyard.|
|Venom of the Cursed Thirteen|5|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|3|800|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Decrease your opponents Life Points by the number of ‘Cursed Thirteen’ monsters in your Graveyard x 200.|
|Caller of the Cursed Thirteen|6|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|1|300|0|During your second Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Attack Position. When this card is summoned by this effect: Add 1 ‘Cursed Thirteen’ monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|
|Horror of the Thirteen|7|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||‘Cursed Thirteen’ monsters gain 300 ATK each time they are Special Summoned from the Graveyard. Each time a 'Cursed Thirteen' monster is summoned from your Graveyard, decrease your opponents Life Points by 300.|
|Swarm of the Thirteen|8|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a 'Cursed Thirteen' monster is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 'Cursed Thirteen' monster from your Deck whose ATK is lower than the destroyed monsters, in Attack Position.|
|Dark Ritual of the Thirteen|9|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon a monster with 'Cursed Thirteen' in its name. You must also Tribute 'Cursed Thirteen' monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the monster you are attempting to Ritual Summon.|
|Sacrifice of the Thirteen|10|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 'Cursed Thirteen' monster you control to negate a Special Summon and destroy the summoned monster. Your opponent cannot activate an effect in response to this card.|
|Bane of the Thirteen|11|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 'Cursed Thirteen' monster you control to negate the effect of 1 Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent cannot activate an effect in response to this card.|
|Magic Reflecter|12|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the activation of a Spell Card that directly effects card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy the negated card and 1 additional face-up Spell Card on your opponents side of the field.|
|Trap Disarming Unit|13|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Negate the activation of a Trap Card that directly effects card(s) on your side of the field. Destroy the negated card and 1 additional face-up Trap Card on your opponents side of the field.|
|The Dark Crystal Tourmanite|14|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, destroy 1 monster on their side of the field.|
|Purge of the Weak|15|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 Level 4 or lower card. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field with less than 1500 ATK.|
|The Light Crystal Diamanite|16|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell|||||When this face-down card is destroyed by your opponents card effect, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard its effect is negated.|
|Wraith of the Cursed Thirteen|17|PRPH|Zombie/Ritual/Effect|DARK|6||2000|0|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by 'Dark Ritual of the Thirteen'. Once per turn, you can send this card and 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK is higher than this card's to the Graveyard. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|
|Doom of the Cursed Thirteen|18|PRPH|Zombie/Ritual/Effect|DARK|7||2400|0|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by 'Dark Ritual of the Thirteen'. Once per turn, you can send this card to the Graveyard to decrease your opponents Life Points by half. During your second Standby Phase after this effect was activated, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|
|Transillu the Morph Master|19|PRPH|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|1||?|?|This card can only be summoned by the effects of 'Species Transformation'. This card's Attribute, Type, Level, ATK and DEF become equal to the Tributed monster. This card accumulates effects depending on it's Level: -Lv4 or higher: This card is unaffected by monster effects. -Lv6 or higher: When this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points, draw 1 card. -Lv8 or higher: This card inflicts piercing damage.|
|Mighty Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1800|900|Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponents monster in battle it can attack again.|
|Nightmare Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1900|1000|This card loses 100 ATK for every card in your hand. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle you can draw 1 card.|
|Darkness Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|4||1400|1000|Increase this cards ATK by 100 for every other Beast-Type monster you control.|
|Alpha Lupine|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|8||2400|2300|If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle increase its ATK by 200. When this card is destroyed draw 2 cards.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Exchanger|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|3||1000|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK in multiples of 100 to inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the amount reduced. Then increase your Life Points equal to the amount reduced.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Exploder|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|2||500|500|Decrease this cards ATK to 0 to inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every "Energy Herald" monster in your Graveyard.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Guard|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||0|2000|Once per turn, if you control no other "Energy Herald" monsters, you can switch this cards ATK and DEF until the End Phase.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Master|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|8||3000|2200|Once per turn, you can decrease this cards ATK by multiples of 100 (Max.1500), to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount reduced. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn it activates this effect.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Re-Generator |0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|1000|Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK by 500, to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Knight|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|4||1850|1200|By decreasing this card's ATK by 250, inflict 250 damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 250. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn. This card inflicts piercing damage.|
|Energy Herald - Herald Up-Grader|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|LIGHT|3||1300|0|Tribute this face-up card and pay Life Points equal to half this cards ATK to increase the ATK of 1 other "Energy Herald" monster equal to this cards ATK.|
|Herald Healer|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select 1 "Energy Herald" monster you control, whose ATK has been decreased. Return that cards ATK to its original ATK and increase your Life Points by the amount of ATK increased.|
|Heralds Bomb|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, decrease the ATK of 1 "Energy Herald" monster you control by 500 to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.|
|Heralds Energy|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all "Energy Herald" monsters by 200. You can Tribute this face-up card and pay 2000 Life points to return the ATK of all face-up monsters on the field to their original ATK.|
|Seed from the Apple Tree|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Discard 1 Level 4 Normal Monster. Draw 2 cards.|
|Swarm Breaker|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||You can only activate this card if your opponent controls 3 or more monsters of the same Monster-Type. Destroy all monsters on the field with that Type.|
|Terror Bringer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|3||900|1000|If you control 2 or more "Terror Bringer" you can remove them from play to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Deck. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent they must discard the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard.|
|Wicked Greed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Draw 3 cards and show them to your opponent. If at the End Phase either of those 3 cards are in your hand take 3000 damage.|
|Greedy Needs|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. During this turn you can Normal Summon 1 extra monster.|
|Burning Virus|0|PRPH|Pyro/Effect|FIRE|1||0|0|When this card is Normal Summoned, it is added to your opponents Deck, the Deck is then shuffled. As long as this card remains in your opponents Deck, they receive 500 damage every Standby Phase. When your opponent Draw's this card it is removed from play and they can Draw again.|
|Call of the Nirvana|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Select 1 Level 4 or Lower monster in your graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-up Attack Position, If this card is removed from the field, Remove that monster from play. if that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. You cannot activate this card if you control a "Call of the Nirvana".|
|Dead Draw|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you have No cards in your hand and have no monsters in your Graveyard, You can remove this card from play to draw 2 cards.|
|Necrotism|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card, Remove up to 5 cards in your graveyard from play and send the same number of cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard. Remove this card from play after activation.|
|Slaughterhouse|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 monster you control and add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand whose level is equal to that tributed monster|
|Wailing Willpower|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tokens cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.|
|Crazed Naysayer of the 5th Dimension|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Effect|LIGHT|1||0|0|During the End Phase this card is removed from Play from the graveyard, Special Summon it. Once per turn, You can Reveal 1 Ritual Spell card in your hand to Select 1 monster in your graveyard, Remove it from play and treat this card's level as the removed monster's Level. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster|
|Ritualistic Art - Greed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Activate when you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, Draw cards equal to the number of Tributes used for that Ritual Summon (Max. 2)|
|Ritualistic Art - Necross|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||Discard 1 card and send 1 Ritual monster from your Deck to the graveyard. if you control no monsters, You can remove from play this card in your graveyard to select 1 Ritual Monster in your Graveyard. Remove monsters in your graveyard from play whose combined levels are equal to or greater than the Selected Monster's level + 4, then Special Summon the selected Ritual monster (This is treated as a Ritual Summon)|
|Ritualistic Art - Fusion|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Quickplay|||Send Fusion Material monsters from either side of the field to the graveyard for a Fusion Monster that requires a Ritual monster as one of it's Fusion material Monsters and Special Summon it(This is treated as a Fusion Summon)|
|Call of the Truth|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "True Ritual Priestess", you must offer monsters whose combined level is equal to or greater than 5 from your side of the field or your hand. You can remove this card and 1 other Ritual Spell card in your graveyard from play to add 1 "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.|
|True Ritual Priestess|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|LIGHT|5||2000|1000|You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster for a Fusion summon of a monster that requires a Ritual monster as a Fusion Material Monster, if you do this, the other Fusion material monsters must be the correct ones. When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can use this card on the field as the Entire Tribute.|
|True Phenix Shooter|0|PRPH|Psychic/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|10||3400|3000|"Golden Phoenix" + 1 Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon or by it's own effect. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Switch all your opponent's monsters into face-up Defense Position (Flip effects are not activated). If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase, if this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, You can Destroy 1 card your opponent controls and inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.|
|Furious Flarecaster|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect|DARK|10||3000|2000|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Insect-Type Monster. Any damage inflicted to you by a card effect is instead inflicted to your opponent. Any damage inflicted to your opponent by a card effect except by this effect is Doubled.|
|True Luster Axe|0|PRPH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|EARTH|10||2800|1500|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster. While this card is Face-up on the Field, Your opponent cannot Synchro Summon. Once Per turn, you can Destroy 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK|
|Verdant Ritual Dragon|0|PRPH|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|WIND|10||2900|1400|1 Ritual Monster + 1 Plant-Type Monster. This card cannot be Destroyed by your opponent's card effects, If this card destroys a monster by battle, Draw 1 card and you can discard 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. During your End Phase, Destroy 1 card on the field.|
|The Mad Chemist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|When this card is summonned, select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck. When this card is destroyed, if the combined levels of all monsters in your graveyard is above 20, Special Summon the selected monster, If not, remove from play all copies of the selected monster.|
|The Mad Physicist|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|Light|4||0|0|Discard this card to draw 1 card. Whilst this card is in the Graveyard, the level of all monsters in the Graveyard is treated as 10.|
|Woodland Pyromaniac|0|VMDM|Plant/Effect|Fire|3||900|400|Discard 1 Equip Spell card equipped to this card to increase this cards ATK by 500, and inflict 100 damage to both players.|
|Woodland Cannon|0|VMDM|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||300|1800|Whilst this card is face up, every time a 'Woodland' card inflicts damage outside the battle phase, except for 'Woodland Cannon', inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent.|
|Chaos Centaur|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1000|If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove from play a LIGHT or DARK monster in the graveyard to remove this card from play. During the end phase, Special Summon this card.|
|Feline Ninja|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Spirit/Effect|Dark|4||1900|200|This card cannot be Special Summonned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts battle damage, remove from play the top 3 cards from your opponents deck.|
|Iron Clad Swordshound|0|PRPH|Beast Warrior/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1600|This card inflicts piercing damage.|
|Rodent Scout Team|0|PRPH|Beast Warrior/Effect|Earth|2||900|800|Whilst this card is face up, your opponent must show you their hand.|
|Creature of the Zodiac|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|4||1650|1300|This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card is the only card on the field destroy it. As long as this card remains face-up on the field no monsters can be Set. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 card on the field if the destroyed card is a monster card inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK, if it is a Spell or Trap Card remove the card from play.|
|Daisy Chain|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when a Level 3 or lower Plant-Type monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon "Daisy Tokens" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in each of the remaining card zones on your side of field. The "Daisy Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute in a Tribute Summoning or Set.|
|Des Ka Lus - Assassin of the Skies|0|PRPH|Winged Beast/Effect|WIND|7||2200|2800|You can Tribute 1 face-up Level 5 or higher Winged Beast-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand, if you use this effect you must skip your next Draw Phase. If this card destroys a EARTH monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner Winged Beast-Type monster from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|
|Draw Machine|0|PRPH|Machine/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|5||1900|1250|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, draw 1 card for every 2 face-up cards your opponent controls and then, discard 1 card for each 2 face-down cards they control. This card cannot be used in the Synchro Summon of another Synchro-Type monster.|
|Trojan Moth|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|WIND|8||2700|2100|Once per turn, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for every other Insect-Type monster on the field. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Moth Token" (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defense Position. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy 1 card your opponent controls for every face-up Insect-Type monster you control.|
|Florescent Sprinkle Moth|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|LIGHT|3||700|1200|If this card is the only Insect-Type monster in your hand you can Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove an Insect-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to negate the attack. Once per turn, add 1 Florescent Dust Counter to this card (max 5). You can Tribute this card with 5 Florescent Dust Counters on it, to Special Summon 1 "Trojan Moth" from your hand or Deck.|
|Gallant Steed|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|LIGHT|3||1500|1000|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Gallant Warrior" monster to your hand from the Deck.|
|Gallant Horseman|0|PRPH|Warrior/Fusion/Effect|LIGHT|7||2650|2100|Any Level 4 Normal "Gallant Warrior" + "Gallant Steed" Increase the ATK of all "Gallant Warrior" monsters by 200.|
|Gallant Warrior Vance|0|PRPH|Warrior/Effect|LIGHT|3||1100|900|You can Tribute this monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Gallant Warrior" from your Deck.|
|Ge Tyuroki|0|PRPH|Fairy/Spirit/Effect|LIGHT|4||1800|1700|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, Special Summon 1 "Guraki" Token (Fairy-Type, LIGHT, Level 1, 500 ATK, 500 DEF). The "Guraki" Token cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a Spirit Monster.|
|Juravenator|0|PRPH|Dinosaur/Effect|EARTH|2||800|500|If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 Dinosaur-Type monster in your Deck and add it to your hand.|
|Luminescent Spore Troll|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|DARK|6||2400|1300|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Level 5 or higher Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster in the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all face-down cards on the field. Once per turn, you can decrease this cards ATK by 200 to destroy 1 face-down card on the field.|
|Sicarius the Vengeful Shadow Elf|0|PRPH|Warrior/Effect|DARK|6||2250|1600|When this card is Summoned, you can pay 1500 Life Points to add 1 Spell Card to your hand from the Deck. Once per turn, if this card is the only card you control, you can remove from play a number of cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon a Warrior-Type monster from your Deck with an equal Level to the number of cards removed. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster, you can Tribute this card to destroy the monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon this card.|
|Telekenesis Upgrade Tree|0|PRPH|Psychic/Effect|DARK|6||1900|2200|You can Normal Summon this card without a Tribute. If you do so this card cannot activate its effect until 3 turns have passed counting this turn as the 1st. Once per turn, you can pay 850 Life Points to select 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard and remove it from play, to Special Summon 1 Psychic-Type monster that is 1 Level higher then the removed monster. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck that is 1 Level higher then the attacking monster, until the End Phase.|
|Vol Cas Ta Dor|0|PRPH|Pyro/Union/Effect|FIRE|2||1500|800|Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect "This card inflicts Piercing Damage". (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)|
|Gateway Cod|0|PRPH|Fish/Tuner/Effect|WATER|3||1000|1000|If this card is used in the Synchro Summoning of a Fish-Type monster, it is added to your hand during the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle or your opponents card effect increase your Life Points by 1000.|
|Xylo Diver|0|PRPH|Winged Beast/Effect|WIND|3||1600|0|When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pick up the top 5 cards from your Deck and place them back down in any order.|
|Backlash Swordfish|0|PRPH|Fish/Synchro/Effect|WATER|7||2300|2200|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters If this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster.|
|Hostile Necromancer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|4||1400|900|This card cannot be selected as an attack target if you control another Fiend-Type monster. As long as this card remains on the field Fiend-Type monsters gain 200 ATK for every other Fiend-Type monster on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Necromancy Token" (Fiend/DARK/Lvl 2/600 ATK/600 DEF) in face-up Attack Position.|
|Nightmare Maker|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|6||2100|1800|When this card is Summoned you can send the top 3 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard to have your opponent send the top 2 cards from their Deck to the Graveyard. For every monster card sent to the Graveyard by this effect this card gains 200 ATK, for every Spell card sent to the Graveyard by this effect inflict 300 damage to your opponent and for every Trap card sent to the Graveyard by this effect both you and your opponent must draw 1 card.|
|Duck Billed Warbler|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|WATER|2||650|500|Flip: Add 1 card on the field to the top of its owners Deck.|
|Crushing Cobra|0|PRPH|Reptile/Effect|EARTH|2||800|700|FLIP: Remove from play 1 monster on the field.|
|Energy Pulse|0|PRPH|Thunder/Effect|LIGHT|2||700|250|Flip: Draw 1 card.|
|Defensive Strategy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Switch all Attack Position monsters into Defense Position.|
|Bowman of the Forest|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Effect|EARTH|5||1900|2250|If this card is destroyed by battle you can remove it from play to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from the Graveyard to your hand.|
|Cyber Mech Soldier|0|PRPH|Machine/Effect|DARK|4||1600|1300|Once per turn, you can flip 1 face-up monster card on the field into face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned, draw 1 card.|
|Fargord, King of Wild Beasts|0|PRPH|Beast/Synchro/Effect|EARTH|8||3000|2500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type monsters If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from the Graveyard. If there are no Beast-Type monsters in the Graveyard this card cannot declare an attack.|
|Fairies Take Flight|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||You can only activate this card during your Main Phase 1. During the turn you activate this card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck. As long as this card remains on the field all Fairy-Type monsters in your hand are Downgraded by 1 Level and all Fairy-Type monsters on the field gain 400 ATK and DEF.|
|Dark Being|0|PRPH|Fiend/Ritual/Effect|DARK|7||2400|2100|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell card "Dark Being Ritual" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. If you control no other monsters this card can attack all your opponent's monsters once each.|
|Dark Being Ritual|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Dark Being" you must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand then increase your Life Points by 400 for each monster Tributed.|
|Level Plunge|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Pay 2000 Life Points to activate this card. Once per turn, you can discard a number of cards from your hand to decrease the Level of 1 monster in your hand by the amount of cards discarded.|
|Break Up Formation|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 Defense Position monster on the field.|
|Zumoko, Lord of the Dead|0|PRPH|Zombie/Effect|DARK|6||2200|1600|When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to inflict 700 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed except by battle you can add 3 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck it is then shuffled.|
|Voodoo Ritual Locust|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|WIND|4||1200|1000|When this card is Summoned you can add 1 Ritual Monster Card or Ritual Spell Card to your hand, from the Deck.|
|Scarlet Mantle Diety|0|PRPH|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|FIRE|10||3800|2500|"Magma Mage" + 1 Synchro Monster. This card cannot be Special summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card is Also treated as a Pyro-type monster. This card can Attack all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack directly. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 600 damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.|
|Dei Ara Tu Wekul|0|PRPH|Fiend/Ritual/Effect|DARK|8||3000|1300|This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "Ritual of the Weku" Once per turn, You can destroy 1 card on the field, if you do, this card cannot attack this turn.|
|Ritual Material|0|PRPH|Rock/Effect|WIND|5||1800|300|When this card is Normal Summoned, Add 1 Ritual Spell card and 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.|
|Ritualistic Art - Matyr|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When you Ritual summon a Ritual monster, you can remove the Ritual Spell card used for the Ritual Summon and this card from play to draw 2 cards.|
|Ritualistic Art - Ascend|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life points. Remove 1 Ritual Spell card in your graveyard from play and Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|
|Ritualistic Art - Overclock|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a Ritual Monster, the Equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each Ritual Spell card in the Graveyard.|
|Ritual of the Weku|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used for the Ritual Summon of "Dei Ara Tu Wekul". You must also tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose combined level are equal to or greater than 8. You can Remove this card in your Graveyard from play to select 1 Ritual Monster. if the selected monster destroys a monster as a result of battle during this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Destroyed monster's ATK|
|Divine Soul|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Higher monster with 2400 or less ATK from your hand, it cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster and is destroyed at the End Phase|
|Treasure of the Grim Reaper|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card to activate this card. Select 1 level 4 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it, it cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon or used as a Synchro Material Monster|
|Varanua|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Effect|DARK|3||1300|1200|You can Tribute this card and Call out 1 card name, Your opponent then reveals his/her hand, If that card is in your opponent's Hand, You can Special Summon 2 Level 4 Monsters, 1 from your Deck, 1 from your Graveyard, If not, Your Opponent can draw 1 card.|[/spoiler]

Okay thanks.

|Decoy Dummy Droid|0|PRPH|Machine/Effect|EARTH|1||0|0|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the Battle Phase.|

|Dummy Droid Rage|0|PRPH|Machine/Effect|EARTH|8||3000|3000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 "Decoy Dummy Droid" in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, destroy all your opponents face-up monsters and both players take 500 damage for each monster destroyed.|

|Crusader Gorilla|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Gemini/Effect|EARTH|4||1850|1600|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: - Once per turn, destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by your opponent, you can add it to your hand.|

|Dark Dicer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|3||1600|0|When this card is Summoned, roll a 6 sided die and decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by the number rolled x100.|

|Infernal Blazer|0|PRPH|Pyro/Effect|FIRE|4||1500|800|When this card is Normal Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Inflict a further 200 damage for every other Pyro-Type monster on the field when this card is Normal Summoned. When this card attacks, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard during the End Phase, if you do so your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.|

|Plain Beetle|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|EARTH|3||1000|800|Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 Exo Counter to this card (Max.3). You can Tribute this face-up card you control with at least 1 Exo Counter on it to Special Summon 1 "Beetle Exo Skeleton" from your hand or Deck.|

|Beetle Exo Skeleton|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|EARTH|6||1600|2400|This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Plain Beetle". If this card is Summoned in that way it gains 500 ATK for every Exo Counter that was on "Plain Beetle" when it was Tributed. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Insect-Type monster you control except "Beetle Exo Skeleton" to have your opponent discard cards from the top of their Deck equal to half the destroyed monsters Level.(Uneven numbers are rounded off to the lower number)|

|White Jackal|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|1400|FLIP: Add the bottom card of your Deck to your hand.|

|Sacrificial Scroll of Dark|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 DARK monster you control to draw 1 card.|

|Sacrificial Scroll of Earth|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 EARTH monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Sacrificial Scroll of Fire|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 FIRE monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters ATK or DEF.|

|Sacrificial Scroll of Light|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control to increase your Life Points by either that cards ATK or DEF.|

|Sacrificial Scroll of Water|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 WATER monster you control to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Water-Type monster from your Deck.|

|Sacrificial Scroll of Wind|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 WIND monster you control to destroy all your opponents Spell and Trap cards.|

|Prohibition on the Greedy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Both players can only Summon 1 monster per turn. When this card is destroyed inflict 1000 damage to whatever player destroyed it.|

|Punishment of the Greedy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent Special Summons a monster, destroy the Special Summoned monster.|

|Banishment of the Greedy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent draws a card(s) outside of their Draw Phase, remove the drawn card(s) from play.|

|Consequential Search|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||If either player searches their Deck to Special Summon a monster or to add a monster card to their hand, they take damage equal to that cards ATK.|

My Ratings:

Decoy Dummy Droid: Herp Derp, More Stall for Du Wiel Decks, they need it XD

Crusader Gorilla: Add a Drawback to the Card Destruction, like not being able to attack if used

White Jackal: I don't think that card is YVD Friendly lol

SSoD: It's a little weak, so make it draw 2 if you wish

Prohibition on the Greedy: lolsomeonemakessearchableS/Tdestructionthatblamesitontheopponent

Consequential Search: I Lol'd, Anti-Furyswarm...ish

My Suggestions for the Not accepted cards:

Cleaning the Slate: Discard 1 monster with 2000 or more ATK, Destroy all level 4 or lower monsters with 1800 or more ATK.

Stopped Clock of Life: Both Players do not need to pay Life points to Activate card efffects

Sorry I've been inactive (11 hour working day, 9 hour working day, etc, etc, I'm so tired, sob).

One idea I want to propose me adding is a five part Exodia-esque Fusion monster. Not Exodia-esque in terms of auto-win, I mean in terms of different body bits as monster cards. This would make up my WIND contribution, although I would only release two bits in this set, and the rest later.

Oh, and the finished Fusion monster would just be called Thunder King, or something along those lines. What he can do I haven't worked out yet...

Right then snow hasn't posted so i will be adding 15 cards for him. Matt you have 2 days MAX sorry im being pushy about this, if you don't think you would have the time just say so and leave ideas till next set.

[spoiler=Ghost Ratings]

|Decoy Dummy Droid|0|PRPH|Machine/Effect|EARTH|1||0|0|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the Battle Phase.| [b]Great Stall card, not only for du wiel but other stall decks[/b]

|Dummy Droid Rage|0|PRPH|Machine/Effect|EARTH|8||3000|3000|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 "Decoy Dummy Droid" in your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, destroy all your opponents face-up monsters and both players take 500 damage for each monster destroyed.|[b]Hmmm, can give stall monsters a pretty big beatstick, i like it[/b]

|Crusader Gorilla|0|PRPH|Beast-Warrior/Gemini/Effect|EARTH|4||1850|1600|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: - Once per turn, destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by your opponent, you can add it to your hand.|[b]Seeing as its a Gemini, i will allow it to keep its Destruction effect without drawback.[/b]

|Dark Dicer|0|PRPH|Fiend/Effect|DARK|3||1600|0|When this card is Summoned, roll a 6 sided die and decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by the number rolled x100.|[b]Plain but fine[/b]

|Infernal Blazer|0|PRPH|Pyro/Effect|FIRE|4||1500|800|When this card is Normal Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Inflict a further 200 damage for every other Pyro-Type monster on the field when this card is Normal Summoned. When this card attacks, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can Special Summon it from the Graveyard during the End Phase, if you do so your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.|[b]Ok[/b]

|Plain Beetle|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|EARTH|3||1000|800|Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 Exo Counter to this card (Max.3). You can Tribute this face-up card you control with at least 1 Exo Counter on it to Special Summon 1 "Beetle Exo Skeleton" from your hand or Deck.|[b]In stall you could get up to 3 on it, in other decks it will be hard to get past 1, 2 would be great for a 2600 monster.[/b]

|Beetle Exo Skeleton|0|PRPH|Insect/Effect|EARTH|6||1600|2400|This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Plain Beetle". If this card is Summoned in that way it gains 500 ATK for every Exo Counter that was on "Plain Beetle" when it was Tributed. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Insect-Type monster you control except "Beetle Exo Skeleton" to have your opponent discard cards from the top of their Deck equal to half the destroyed monsters Level.(Uneven numbers are rounded off to the lower number)|[b]Very glad you limited it to half the Level or this could have been very dangerous[/b]

|White Jackal|0|PRPH|Beast/Effect|LIGHT|4||1700|1400|FLIP: Add the bottom card of your Deck to your hand.|[b]As Dogfish said, or you can flip deck upside down to prove what is bottom card, then draw it they will get to see next bottom card this way but does that really matter, if it does just flip it then flip it back add the card that was on bottom then shuffle, i would say way without shuffle is best.[/b]

|Sacrificial Scroll of Dark|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 DARK monster you control to draw 1 card.|[b]I agree with Flandre, 2 cards would be fine seeing as its then 2 for 2 and since this isn't Once per turn its fine[/b]

|Sacrificial Scroll of Earth|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 EARTH monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|[b]Good[/b]

|Sacrificial Scroll of Fire|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 FIRE monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters ATK or DEF.|[b]Nice[/b]

|Sacrificial Scroll of Light|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 LIGHT monster you control to increase your Life Points by either that cards ATK or DEF.|[b]Can be helpful[/b]

|Sacrificial Scroll of Water|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 WATER monster you control to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Water-Type monster from your Deck.|[b]Can be good in Sea-Guardian[/b]

|Sacrificial Scroll of Wind|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 WIND monster you control to destroy all your opponents Spell and Trap cards.|[b]Strong, but fine. Also thanks for these cards i think Attributes needed something like this, and traps which we need[/b]

|Prohibition on the Greedy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Both players can only Summon 1 monster per turn. When this card is destroyed inflict 1000 damage to whatever player destroyed it.|[b]Stops Synchs/Fusions/SS's all being done same turn as a Normal Summon we needed something like this, this can really help stall as well.[/b]

|Punishment of the Greedy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent Special Summons a monster, destroy the Special Summoned monster.|[b]Very helpful[/b]

|Banishment of the Greedy|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate this card when your opponent draws a card(s) outside of their Draw Phase, remove the drawn card(s) from play.|[b]Might make people think, you make a lot of Greedy cards don't you lol.[/b]

|Consequential Search|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||If either player searches their Deck to Special Summon a monster or to add a monster card to their hand, they take damage equal to that cards ATK.|[b]Its a lot more then anti-Furyswarm, this can stop a hell of a lot, well not stop but effect an awful lot, pretty easy to destroy do[/b][/spoiler]

[spoiler=My 15]
For my 15 cards im giving Normal Monsters a Boss, and giving Level 1's a possible Deck and just adding 3 or 4 others

|Zephyr Angel|0|PRPH|Fairy|LIGHT|8||2600|2200|This angel sweeps through the clouds at high speeds and dazzles opponents with its rainbow colored wings.|

|Dark Void Mage|0|PRPH|Spellcaster/Effect|DARK|5||800|800|This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. If you control 2 or more face-up Spellcaster-Type monsters you can Tribute them to Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. If this card is Summoned in that way, you can pay half your Life Points to destroy every other card on the field. Once per turn, you can discard from your hand a number of Spellcaster-Type monsters to have this card gain ATK equal to their combined Levels x100 until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard your entire hand to add an equal amount of cards to your Deck from the Graveyard then draw 1 card.|

|Water Nymph|0|PRPH|Aqua/Effect|WATER|4||1400|1000|Increase this cards ATK and DEF by 100 for every WATER monster in the Graveyard.|

|Aquatic Vermin|0|PRPH|Aqua/Effect|WATER|2||800|1200|When this card is destroyed you can add 1 Normal monster in your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Low Level Upgrade Machine|0|PRPH|Machine/Synchro/Effect|DARK|4||2000|2000|1 Level 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 2 Level 1 monsters from your hand or Deck.|

|Pebbles|0|PRPH|Rock/Effect|EARTH|1||500|500|You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the Synchro Summoning of a monster.|

|Tiny Fairy|0|PRPH|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|1||100|100|If this card is sent directly from the hand to the Graveyard, draw 2 cards.|

|Ember Warrior|0|PRPH|Pyro/Tuner|FIRE|1||600|0|This warrior was made in the burning embers of a great fire.|

|Helpful Healer|0|PRPH|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|1||400|100|Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1 increase your Life Points by 400 for every Level 1 monster you control.|

|Tiny Town|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all Level 1 monsters by 1000.|

|Way of the Zephyr|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Tribute 1 Normal Monster you control, to Special Summon 1 "Zephyr Angel" from your Graveyard.|

|Sacrificing Life|0|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Destroy 1 monster you control and increase your Life Points by the destroyed monsters ATK or DEF. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard increase your Life Points by 500.|

|Assault on the Small Front|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||During this turn all Level 1 monsters can attack directly.|

|High Hope Smashed|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||All Level 4 or higher monsters are switched into Defense Position. If this card is destroyed by monster effect draw 1 card.|

|Zephyr Sphere|0|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Only activate this card when you take Damage from a direct attack. Special Summon 1 "Zephyr Angel" from your hand or Deck.|[/spoiler]

No worries Tom I can appreciate you guys want to get dueling.

I've got seven cards here for you - bring my total contribution to this set (if all accepted) to 26. If I have any more ideas in the next few hours I'll add them.

|Helmet of the Thunder King|140|PRPH|Thunder|WIND|3||0|1000|[i]A golden helmet, belonging to the Thunder King.[/i]|

|Armour of the Thunder King|141|PRPH|Thunder/Effect|WIND|3||0|1000|If this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can add 1 monster with 'Thunder King' in it's name from your Deck to your hand (shuffle your Deck afterwards).|

|Guiding Light|142|PRPH|Fairy/Effect|LIGHT|2||500|300|When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 Fairy-type monster whose ATK is 1500 or lower from your Deck to your hand, except 'Guiding Light'. (shuffle your Deck afterwards).|

|Viper in the Pit|143|PRPH|Reptile/Effect|DARK|2||1000|100|When this face-down card is attacked, destroy it and the attacking monster.|

|Cycle of Cards|144|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Add 1 card from your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck. Then draw 1 card.|

|Tune Up|145|PRPH|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Discard 1 card. Select 1 monster you control. Its effect is negated, and it is treated as a Tuner monster.|

|Urgent Fusion|146|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap|||Normal|||Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.|

Four more to come.

[quote name='tommers2008' timestamp='1294904950' post='4931796']
Good cards Matt, with your other 4 could you add 1 dinosaur i forgot that Dogfish didn't add cards so we didn't get 1 his pyro got covered. If you already had 4 decided and a dinosaur didn't fit in don't worry we can add a few next set.
[/quote]

Sorry Tommers I just made my other four, and although one is a little prehistoric, he ain't a dino. But he is a ATK minded Vanilla which we don't have many of, plus WIND and Beast-support. Also a couple of Synchros added.

|Sabretooth Wolf|147|PRPH|Beast|WIND|4||1800|1200|[i]A vicious prehistoric wolf that hunts alone.It moves stealthly in the shadows before suprising its prey with a ferocious attack.[/i]|

|Primal Howl|148|PRPH|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Select 1 Beast or Beast-Warrior type monster you control. The selected monster gains 600 ATK, and can attack each monster your opponent controls once each. During your End Phase, destroy the selected monster.|

|Darksea Leviathan|149|PRPH|Sea Serpent/Synchro/Effect|WATER|8||2600|1500|1 Water Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, remove from play 2 cards on the field until the End Phase.|

|Crystal Behemoth|150|PRPH|Rock/Synchro/Effect|LIGHT|8||2800|2600|1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. This card is unaffected by Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. You can only activate this effect once.|

I may be pushing it in terms of overpowerment, not sure.

Don't worry about it.

On to cards,

Sabretooth Wolf, i agree we could do with more Vanillas. Accepted

Primal Howl, i love this card it really makes Beast/Beast-Warrior a possible top deck. Accepted

Darksea Leviathan, should be a Sea Serpent i think, his effect despite being pretty strong is fine. Accepted

Crystal Behemoth, it should probably have his effect is negated on the end. Accepted

No i must have missed it. Sorry i will still add it do.

About them adding Gallant Warriors, i don't really care what they do they seem intent on keeping up a petty argument which started because we left them and started our own CCG if that worried them or something i don't know, but look let them keep it up i personally don't care about them, and there reasoning for saying they are using the cards is just childish so let them use em if they like its no sweat off my back.

SET 3 is complete. Set.file available in first post.

Archived