35.Sonata Arctica

36.Vhaldemar

37.SunLessRise

38.Van Halen

39.Black Sabbath

40.Altaria

41.Godless(P.R. band, Black Metal)

42.3 inches of Blood

43.Seikima 2 (the end of the century Japan)

44.Uverworld

45.Gackt

46.Born Of Osiris

47.Beautiful Sin

48.Dark Moor

49.Dark tranquility

50.Eluveiti

LOL Ultimate Bands ill post more later lol.

This Metal from my home country LOL enjoy:

Part1:

Part2:Godless is in here LOL

@METALMAXIMAL: Lynyrd Skynrd, even though being a great band, is not metal, it's Southern Rock...

Thrash anyone?

Hell yeah, Big 4 for the win!

Anyways, I absolutely love death metal. Some of my favorites are old Sentenced (first 3 albums), Children of Bodom and Sotajumala.

Some bands I've recently found are Suicidal Tendencies which I fell in love with straight ahead, then there's Sleep and Black Label Society.

You should all listen to this:

1 hour of pure epic Doom metal.

@METALMAXIMAL: Lynyrd Skynrd, even though being a great band, is not metal, it's Southern Rock...

Hell yeah, Big 4 for the win!

Anyways, I absolutely love death metal. Some of my favorites are old Sentenced (first 3 albums), Children of Bodom and Sotajumala.

Some bands I've recently found are Suicidal Tendencies which I fell in love with straight ahead, then there's Sleep and Black Label Society.

You should all listen to this:

1 hour of pure epic Doom metal.

Dude about Lynyrd Skynynrd i know that its just that one song went to rock to metal awesome

Have you heard of free bird that's why i put it on the list lol the solo is awesome and thanks again for the remainder.

Metal is one of three cultures of the hardcore gamer

Please, I beg you, stop talking bullshit. Metal fans are like Jehovah's Witnesses - they always try to force their beliefs on you and get angry and threaten you if you disagree with them. A metal fan on Facebook said he would kill me, rape my corpse, burn the body, snort the ashes and "METAL 4EVER". Metalheads are drab-eyed poltroons, gurgling bores and offensive arseholes hell-bent on destroying whatever scraps of tranquillity and calm are left on this earth. The only thing I can stand about metal fans is how easy they are to troll, and their ongoing crusade against Justin Bieber. Even then I think the best way to attack Bieber is to insult his music, plain and simple, not threaten to kill him.

Please, I beg you, stop talking bullshit. Metal fans are like Jehovah's Witnesses - they always try to force their beliefs on you and get angry and threaten you if you disagree with them. A metal fan on Facebook said he would kill me, rape my corpse, burn the body, snort the ashes and "METAL 4EVER". Metalheads are drab-eyed poltroons, gurgling bores and offensive arseholes hell-bent on destroying whatever scraps of tranquillity and calm are left on this earth. The only thing I can stand about metal fans is how easy they are to troll, and their ongoing crusade against Justin Bieber. Even then I think the best way to attack Bieber is to insult his music, plain and simple, not threaten to kill him.

*sigh* Unfortunately, many a metal fan are also imbecilic low-lives that have nothing better to do than hate others for not liking the least accessible genre of music the world has to offer.

I can say though, there are some of us who like metal while still respecting those who may not. Metal is definitely an acquired taste, and it's not everyone's cup of tea. Metal is my favorite genre, but even I can't listen to it all the time; I listen to a lot of other music as well to balance out my tastes.

Cool story, huh?

Dude about Lynyrd Skynynrd i know that its just that one song went to rock to metal awesome

Have you heard of free bird that's why i put it on the list lol the solo is awesome and thanks again for the remainder.

Dude, Lynyrd Skynyrd is one of my favorite bands, I know almost everything of it, and despise the solo of Free Bird is legendary, it's still not metal, it's Southern Rock.

Cool stereotype, bro.

Dude one thing just one IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BEIBER HERE WTF!!.

Just who did you think you are, first of all this is a metalhead fan thread NOT A CYBER WAR OF GENDERS DUMB ASS!!!!!, and don't you dare compare me with others that of course would NOT be that stupid AND HELLO THE RULES ARE CLEAR IF YOU DON'T LIKE METAL Then don't post nothing.

Another thing i see now that i had been hated here WTF i had done to you NOTHING AT ALL, its true that i hate beiber but i live very f***ing far away and even if i did find him in real life i will not do nothing at him THAT'S ALL geez now im taking the blame of everything.

*sigh* Unfortunately, many a metal fan are also imbecilic low-lives that have nothing better to do than hate others for not liking the least accessible genre of music the world has to offer.

I can say though, there are some of us who like metal while still respecting those who may not. Metal is definitely an acquired taste, and it's not everyone's cup of tea. Metal is my favorite genre, but even I can't listen to it all the time; I listen to a lot of other music as well to balance out my tastes.

Cool story, huh?

the answer to this is that you don't understand our ways some metalheads like black metal, others like to see death things and others like to see the haters die BUT not 100% of us are like that, i recommended you learn of our culture firts go to youtube and watch the headbangers journey there are the answers to who we really are :mellow:

Alright people...

Cool down a bit. This is a thread for people who enjoy metal of every type, not excusively metalheads. I'm not pointing anybody out, but there are some metalheads who think it's cool to threaten people because they have different tastes; this is idiotic.

It's also equally idiotic for someone to put down metal because they don't like that style. Some people like things that others don't, and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I listen to nearly every genre of metal, but I still respect people who aren't into it. I'll be the first to say, metal is not accesible to the general public.

I made this thread so metal lovers could be social with one another, so please don't start flaming each other...I'd prefer it to not be locked.

Everything good? Cool. Here's a song :lol:

Discuss music of the metal genre.

Please no flaming one another, that's dumb. This topic is for anyone who enjoys any type of metal.

My (current) top 5 metal bands:

1. Opeth

2. Dark Tranquillity

3. Between the Buried and Me

4. In Flames

5. Underøath (Yes, I believe they count. I don't care how much of a purist you are)

1) Alesana,

1/2) (you're getting me into Underøath)

2) Asking Alexandria

3) Abandon All Ships

4) Black Tide

5) All That Remains

I enjoy, if not every song, then most songs by all of these bands. I own their albums, etc. (: [minus Underøath .. Jester Head has been getting me into them]

Please, I beg you, stop talking bullshit. Metal fans are like Jehovah's Witnesses - they always try to force their beliefs on you and get angry and threaten you if you disagree with them.

I should really sticky this and put it into the forum description... :lol:

Eh...agreed with the stupid Justine Bieber crusade and stuff, you can hate on people but with actions like this you look like a total retard.=/ And not better than the people they're going against... But on the other side not everyone who remotedly likes Metal is a freaking psycho trollable guy, many are nice and will start talking about their favourite genre when asked.

Also yes it's a thread about Metal so come here when you like Metal or at least feel a minimum interest into it.

And METALMAXIMAL I already told you hundred times, stop being so bludgy on it, "METAL FOREVER, METAL TEH BEST", we got it, you know.

;)

Alright, town tomorrow and will be getting myself another two albums, I will make sure to get Mastodon this time okay.

Dunno what else to get though. Would like some Five Finger Death Punch if there's any available. (Note: 'The Bleeding' - the only solo I can play :lol: )

Alright people...

Cool down a bit. This is a thread for people who enjoy metal of every type, not excusively metalheads. I'm not pointing anybody out, but there are some metalheads who think it's cool to threaten people because they have different tastes; this is idiotic.

Here bloomin here.

Metal is cool. I'm not as exclusive to it as I might of been... say... 2-5 years ago.

But I still love it. :D

Favorite bands would probably have to be...

Black Metal:

Capitollium

Luna Ad Noctum

Black Horizons

Windir

Carach Angren

Death Metal:

Morbid Angel

SunLess Rise

Septic Flesh

Pandemonium

Decapitated