The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

~NOiSE~

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, it's only like ten minutes haha. 

But hey, at least it was an enjoyable 10 minutes.

Anyways I felt the need to listen to Sunn O))) at midnight, should probably put on Natasha after that and whatever other creepy Metal tunes there are out there. For what reason, I have no idea, though I just feel like something that's dark and creepy sounding for the night.

But hey, at least it was an enjoyable 10 minutes.

Anyways I felt the need to listen to Sunn O))) at midnight, should probably put on Natasha after that and whatever other creepy Metal tunes there are out there. For what reason, I have no idea, though I just feel like something that's dark and creepy sounding for the night.

Haven't really been able to get into them. I like doom/sludge stuff but I think they're a bit extreme for me. I haven't listened to Natasha yet either, 

Haven't really been able to get into them. I like doom/sludge stuff but I think they're a bit extreme for me. I haven't listened to Natasha yet either, 

Yeah Sunn O))) aren't the easiest to get into, Boris are a lot easier to get into, and Natasha's a pretty amazing track

Bro. I love Boris as well, they are one of my favorite bands, and damn I need to check out their new album

They went back to the atmospheric heavy stuff, pretty great. I didn't give the 2011 albums much of  chance because I heard they were more pop-sounding, but I think I'm going to go back and listen to them. 

They went back to the atmospheric heavy stuff, pretty great. I didn't give the 2011 albums much of  chance because I heard they were more pop-sounding, but I think I'm going to go back and listen to them. 

The only 2011 Boris album that I've listened to is New Album. It wasn't a terrible album, though to me it felt like Trent Reznor collaborated with some J-Pop band.

The only 2011 Boris album that I've listened to is New Album. It wasn't a terrible album, though to me it felt like Trent Reznor collaborated with some J-Pop band.

I might devote myself to listening to their whole discography, might take awhile though. 

Have I mentioned that I like your avatars?

I might devote myself to listening to their whole discography, might take awhile though.

Hmmm.....yeah that probably would take a while make sure you have enough cans of dr. pepper and enough morning coffee, if you're gonna go for it during one whole sitting, unless you want some Boris playing in your dreams.

Have I mentioned that I like your avatars?

CATGIRL MASTERACE FTW

Hmmm.....yeah that probably would take a while make sure you have enough cans of dr. pepper and enough morning coffee, if you're gonna go for it during one whole sitting, unless you want some Boris playing in your dreams.

I don't think I have the stamina to sit through 18+ hours of Boris haha. Maybe an album or two a day. 

CATGIRL MASTERACE FTW

[spoiler=I am not ashamed. ]Anime80.jpg

Maybe I should have a neko avi too...

I don't think I have the stamina to sit through 18+ hours of Boris haha. Maybe an album or two a day.

I don't think that anyone would have the stamina to sit through 18+ hours of Boris

[spoiler=I am not ashamed. ]Anime80.jpg

Maybe I should have a neko avi too...

Do it if you wanna

I DO. 

I've been doing band avis for awhile now, I wanna go back to the anime stuff. 

I approve of this new avi

And also leaving some Electric Wizard because I feel like it

I've been in such a Doom mood if you couldn't tell by now

I haven't posted in awhile (hardcore/skramz/grindcore isn't really my thing), so I'll just leave this here.

Yeah it's alright, not everyone's into that kind of stuff, and as for that Blackgaze guy, yeah I was never really that much for Blackgaze at all, though that was better compared to what I've heard out of Blackgaze before.

Archived