Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

http://lccg.forumotion.com/t232-sea-serpent-expansion-3-normal-monsters-3-effect-monsters-and-3-s-t

Because a ton of sea-serpents made only for Seattlelite's SEA GAMES was not enough.

</wannabe BEWD support>

y u no liek my sea games D:

And Lv4 2000 ATK monster is ONLY being accepted because it has awesome flavor text. ;P

Tournament might start soon, but me and Leo need to set up the format and stuff first. Just be prepared, get your decks ready, update the set, etc.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Lv4 2000 ATK monster is ONLY being accepted because it has awesome flavor text. ;P

Tournament might start soon, but me and Leo need to set up the format and stuff first. Just be prepared, get your decks ready, update the set, etc.

I liek your sea games but I want every type to be able to stand on their own in some manner if anyone decided to make a monotype deck.

(like me)

ok if there cards are revised already, can you plaza put them in the all set so i don't have to search it and replace it =_=

i had updated my set about a week and a half ago :/

Guys. Guess what time it is.

We are going to start accepting decks for the Mixmatch Tournament!

Q: What is a Mixmatch Tournament?

A: Well, glad you asked! =) You submit a deck to us. They are randomly re-distributed to people, so that no one has the deck they submitted!

Only a few things to keep in mind:

* If you submit a deck with all Nomis or something, nice try. It will be rejected. The deck has to have a way of winning.

* You must follow the banlist (on the wikia)

* Try to be Creative! This is supposed to test your skill with different kinds of decks and cards.

- If 2 people submit decks with the same archetype or theme, one will be asked to make another deck.

Submit your deck to Me or +LeoMence, but after monday only I can take them (he'll be out of town for a few days). The tournament will officially start next Saturday, 8 days from now. That gives you lots of time to figure out a deck and submit it!

Decks can be submitted as either a decklist or .dek file. More information to follow soon.

@ Darkest - +rep because u liek my Sea Games =D

Edited card:

Master of the Storm

Effect Monster. Level 7. Light. Warrior. 2000/2000

This card can only be tribute summoned by tributing "Storm" Monster's off different attributes. You can tribute any number of "Storm" Monsters to summon this card. This card gains 100 ATK/DEF for each Storm Monster tributed to summon this card. This card gains the first effect and attribute off the cards tributed to summon this card. Once per turn, you can special summon one Level 4 Storm Monster who attribute match that off this card. When this card is destroyed, special summon 2 Level 4 'Storm' Monsters from the graveyard. These monsters cannot attack.

New trap cards:

Storm Shield. Trap

Active only when an opponent declares an attack while you have a 'Storm' monster on the field. Send 1 'Storm' Monster from your deck to your graveyard to negate the attack and end your battle phase.

Storm Barrier. Continuous Trap

While this card in the on the field, you can prevent the destruction off 1 'Storm' monster on the field equal to the amount off different attributes on your side of the field. EARTH is not included in this effect.

Okay, here are the rest off the monsters (almost), tell me how OP they are and how they should be edited please.

[spoiler=The OP Storm Monsters]Storm - Pyhorcaz

Effect Monster level 8 FIRE Pyro 2700/0

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain inflict damage to your opponent equal to this monster's level x 100

Storm - Aesuto

Effect Monster Level 12 FIRE Pyro 3400/0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 FIRE attribute "Storm" Monster.

If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain inflict damage to your opponent equal to this monster's level x 100

Storm - Eleuasun

Effect Monster. Level 8 WATER Aqua 2400/2400

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain Life Points equal to the level off this monster x100

Storm - Unda

Effect Monster. Level 12 WATER Aqua 3100/3100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 WATER attribute "Storm" Monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain Life Points equal to the level off this monsters x 100

Storm - Fierk

Effect Monster level 8 DARK Fiend 2550/0

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. Once per turn if this card has destroyed a monster, this card can destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

Storm - Caliga

Effect Monster level 12 DARK Fiend 3250/0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 DARK attribute "Storm" Monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. If this card destroys a monster by battle. You can destroy up to another three cards on the field.

Storm - Ligwarca

Effect Monster level 8 LIGHT WARRIOR 0/3000

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. Up to twice per turn, if a card effect would destroy a monster(s) is activated. Negate it

Storm - Aduro

Effect Monster level 12 LIGHT WARRIOR 0/3700

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 LIGHT attribute "Storm" Monster.

If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. While this card in on the field "Storm" Monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects

back guys

WB again :D

I have been away for so long that I'm not actually aware of what is happening here at the moment.

So, can you guys tell me what has happened in my month or two of leave?

WB 2 you too =P

You're just in time, we're submitting decks for the mixmatch tourney. You submit a deck, someone else uses it in a tournament, that's pretty much it.

I know that this is a bit of topic, but can you guys look at my TCG, Fading Chaos? I am not getting many posters as of late, and I wan't to know what people think.

I shall.

Edited card:

Master of the Storm

Effect Monster. Level 7. Light. Warrior. 2000/2000

This card can only be tribute summoned by tributing "Storm" Monster's off different attributes. You can tribute any number of "Storm" Monsters to summon this card. This card gains 100 ATK/DEF for each Storm Monster tributed to summon this card. This card gains the first effect and attribute off the cards tributed to summon this card. Once per turn, you can special summon one Level 4 Storm Monster who attribute match that off this card. When this card is destroyed, special summon 2 Level 4 'Storm' Monsters from the graveyard. These monsters cannot attack.

Better, but it can Still summon shineus which has a built-in monster protection. And "gains the first effect" means in total it SS's 4 storms when destroyed... that's just too much. Needs clarification: Is the summon of Master a Tribute Summon or a Special Summon?

New trap cards:

Storm Shield. Trap

Active only when an opponent declares an attack while you have a 'Storm' monster on the field. Send 1 'Storm' Monster from your deck to your graveyard to negate the attack and end your battle phase. Good card. end "your opponent's battle phase" you mean?

Storm Barrier. Continuous Trap

While this card in the on the field, you can prevent the destruction off 1 'Storm' monster on the field equal to the amount off different attributes on your side of the field. EARTH is not included in this effect. Effect is very confusing. prevent the destruction of 1 storm monster equal to..? You mean once per turn? Once per turn for each monster? or once per turn in total?

Okay, here are the rest off the monsters (almost), tell me how OP they are and how they should be edited please.

[spoiler=The OP Storm Monsters]Storm - Pyhorcaz

Effect Monster level 8 FIRE Pyro 2700/0

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain inflict damage to your opponent equal to this monster's level x 100

Tribute restriction is nice, but it can still be SS'd and go herp-derp when you destroy this 2700 and it swarms another level 4 so you can summon whatever Lv8 Storm you have in your hand. SS restriction needed.

Storm - Aesuto

Effect Monster Level 12 FIRE Pyro 3400/0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 FIRE attribute "Storm" Monster.

If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain inflict damage to your opponent equal to this monster's level x 100

Oh my gosh. 3400 and just spawns more babies which aren't really babies but powerhouses. Shouldn't SS a high level storm like that. Your cards have enough synergy that you can just toolbox any storm and summon these cards. They will be easy to get out.

Storm - Eleuasun

Effect Monster. Level 8 WATER Aqua 2400/2400

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain Life Points equal to the level off this monster x100

Same as above

Storm - Unda

Effect Monster. Level 12 WATER Aqua 3100/3100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 WATER attribute "Storm" Monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. During your Standby Phase gain Life Points equal to the level off this monsters x 100

Same as above

Storm - Fierk

Effect Monster level 8 DARK Fiend 2550/0

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. Once per turn if this card has destroyed a monster, this card can destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

Same as all above, and the destruction effect is too much.

Storm - Caliga

Effect Monster level 12 DARK Fiend 3250/0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 DARK attribute "Storm" Monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. If this card destroys a monster by battle. You can destroy up to another three cards on the field.

Same as above

Storm - Ligwarca

Effect Monster level 8 LIGHT WARRIOR 0/3000

This monster can only be tribute summoned by tributing 2 'Storm' Monsters, one of which has to have the same attribute as this monster. If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 8 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. Up to twice per turn, if a card effect would destroy a monster(s) is activated. Negate it

This will be impossible to get rid of, and the meta will be forced to run all Bounce or Banishing cards.

Storm - Aduro

Effect Monster level 12 LIGHT WARRIOR 0/3700

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summon from the hand by tributing one level 8 LIGHT attribute "Storm" Monster.

If this monster is destroyed you can Special Summon either 1 level 4 or 8 “Storm” monster from the deck or graveyard. Or one level 12 “Storm” Monster from the graveyard. If you use this effect, return this monster to the deck then shuffle your deck. While this card in on the field "Storm" Monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects

yeah i'd recommend against that...

Just basically follow what i said about the 2 FIRE's and that sums up your entire archetype..

nothing much to post on here :/ well then i give you guys something to review here

|Dragonic Recruiter|0|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1500|1100|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand whose level is equal or less the monster that destroyed this card.|

|Dragion Berserker|0|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1900|600|When this card destroy a monster and sent it to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. if the card you draw is a Dragon-Type monster, reveal it then draw 1 more card. Each turn this card did not destroy a monster, this card lose 100 ATK until this card destroy a monster.|

|Dragons of the Kind|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only If your opponent control 2 or more monsters than you control, you can select 1 level 4 Dragon-Type monster you control, you can Special summon up to 2 Dragon-Type monster with the same name as the selected monster from your Deck or Graveyard to the field. They cannot attack this turn they are summoned. |

|Dragonic Stream Blast|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||When an opponent's monster attack a face-up Dragon-Type monster you control, destroy that monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the attacked monster. The destuction of the attacking monster is treated as the result of a battle instead.|

|Dragon Overlord Kagero|Dragon/Effect|Dark|8||3000|2300|This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters. There can only be 1 Face-up "Dragon Overlord Kagero" you control. If you have 3 or more card that are banished, Flip 3 of those cards face-down, this card can attack again in the same Battle Phase for each 3 banished cards are flipped face-down. when this card would be destroyed by your opponent's cards (either by battle or card effects), destroy 1 card you control to the Graveyard instead. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the graveyard.|

Damnit, the first effect is the summoning effect isn't it? I meant that it absorbs the non-summoning effect... the one that is unique to attributes...

And yes okay fine, they need to be SS restricted, but apart from that there alright... through I'll admit that the LIGHT monsters do have a bit too much DEF... I'll reduce them to 2700 and 3400 DEF respectively.

Yes I do mean my opponents battle phase

The effect can be activated for each attribute you have on the field. Say you have one Storm WATER Monster and one Storm WIND mosnter, you can active its effect up to twice a turn.

nothing much to post on here :/ well then i give you guys something to review here

(i thought we had enough dragons O.o)

|Dragonic Recruiter|0|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1500|1100|When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand whose level is equal or less the monster that destroyed this card.|

I like it, unique, but very situational. Good card =D

|Dragion Berserker|0|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1900|600|When this card destroy a monster and sent it to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. if the card you draw is a Dragon-Type monster, reveal it then draw 1 more card. Each turn this card did not destroy a monster, this card lose 100 ATK until this card destroys a monster.|

Maybe add, when this Cards ATK hits 0 Destroy it

|Dragons of the Kind|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only If your opponent control 2 or more monsters than you control, you can select 1 level 4 Dragon-Type monster you control, you can Special summon up to 2 Dragon-Type monster with the same name as the selected monster from your Deck or Graveyard to the field. They cannot attack this turn they are summoned. |

Very nice swarming card, i have no problems =D

|Dragonic Stream Blast|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||When an opponent's monster attack a face-up Dragon-Type monster you control, destroy that monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the attacked monster. The destuction of the attacking monster is treated as the result of a battle instead.|

Good card, can be a game changer

|Dragon Overlord Kagero|Dragon/Effect|Dark|8||3000|2300|This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters. There can only be 1 Face-up "Dragon Overlord Kagero" you control. If you have 3 or more card that are banished, Flip 3 of those cards face-down, this card can attack again in the same Battle Phase for each 3 banished cards are flipped face-down. when this card would be destroyed by your opponent's cards (either by battle or card effects), destroy 1 card you control to the Graveyard instead. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the graveyard.|

Good thing u added the "there can only be 1 face up..." tho thinking again, i fear for some level 10 Dragon that has three of them in your deck o.O i also find this card VERY OP, because its easy to Banish cards, even your own, so attacking three times per turn maybe too much, that effect should only be activated every three turns or so.

Here's my whole set.

[spoiler=Darkiea the Dragoness cards]Darkiea the Dragoness

DARK

Level 4

Dragon

Normal

This young dragoness strives to master her great power, Only through years of training can she finally realise her true potential.

1500/1500

Darkiea the Dragoness of Darkness

DARK

Level 8

Dragon

Effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by tributing one "Darkiea the Dragoness" that has been on the field for 3 or more of your turns. When this card attacks, any non DARK monsters on the field lose attack equal to their level x100 until the end phase.

2500/2300

Darkiea the Dragoness- Mistress of the Night

DARK

Level 12

Dragon

Effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by tributing one "Darkiea, The Dragoness of Darkness" that has been on the field for 5 or more of your turns. Once per turn, you can destroy one monster your opponent controls. Each time a DARK monster is summoned to your side of the field, draw 1 card.

3500/3100

Darkiea the Dragoness of the Night

DARK

Level 8

Dragon

Synchro

Effect

1 DARK Dragon-Type Tuner + Darkiea the Dragoness

If a "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster which was used as synchro material for the synchro summon of this card has been on the field for 2 or more of your turns, then this card gains the following effects:

When this card is synchro summoned, destroy up to two cards your opponent controls.

When this card is destroyed, return up to 3 DARK monsters in your graveyard to your deck except this card.

3000/1800

Darkiea the Dragoness- Divine Darkness

DARK

Level 12

Dragon

Fusion

Effect

Darkiea the Dragoness + Darkiea the Dragoness of Darkness +Darkiea the Dragoness- Mistress of the Night

This card cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon by returning the above cards on on your field to your deck after they have all been on the field together for 3 or more of your turns. Once per turn, you can halve this cards attack and defense to destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of your opponent's spell, trap or monster effect which would target this card.When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, special summon 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster from your deck(ignoring the summoning conditions).

4000/4000

Dark Shadow Lizard

DARK

Level 6

Dragon

Normal

A creature summoned from the darkness by Darkiea the Dragoness. This monster obeys his master without question and is always at her side.

2500/1400

Baby Darkiea

DARK

Level 2

Dragon

Effect

By tributing this card which has been on the field for 1 or more of your turns you can special summon 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" from your deck.

750/750

Caliga- NightFlare Dragon

DARK

Level 4

Dragon

Tuner

When this card is normal summoned, special summon 1 level 4 or lower DARK monster in your graveyard in attack position. It's effect is negated and it's attack is reduced to 0. This card can only be used for the synchro summon of a "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster.

ATK- 1300 DEF- 1000

Shadow Clone

DARK

Level 4

Dragon

Effect

By revealing 1 level 8 or lower DARK monster in your hand, you can treat this card's name as that monster's until the End Phase.

1750/1000

Shadow Dragoness

DARK

Level 8

Dragon

Fusion

Effect

Darkiea the Dragoness + Dark Shadow Lizard

This card cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon by returning the above monsters to your deck after they have been on the field together for 3 or more of your turns(You do not use Polymerization). Up to twice per turn, you can negate the attack of 1 non DARK monster on the field.

2750/2050

Darktail Scout Dragon

DARK

Level 3

Dragon

Effect

When this card is normal summoned, you can activate 1 of the following effects.

-Special summon 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster from your hand or deck.

-Add one "Darkiea the Dragoness" effect monster from your deck to your hand.

1000/1200

Mentor

DARK

Level 5

Dragon

Effect

If you control 2 or more face up DARK Dragon-Type monsters you can special summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, by paying 1000 Life Points you can tribute one "Darkiea" monster card you control to special summon, from your hand, the card which requires that monster as a tribute (ignoring the summoning conditions).

1800/2000

Dark Temple

Spell

Field

Increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK Dragon monsters on the field by 300 points. The number of turns stated on any "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster in your hand is reduced by 1. If "Darkiea the Dragoness- Mistress of the Night" is summoned, destroy this card.

Darkness Shift

Spell

Normal

Add 1 level 4 or lower DARK normal monster from your deck to your hand.

OR

Darkness Shift

Spell

Normal

Add 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Dragon-Type monster from your deck to your hand.

Darkness Slash

Spell

Equip

Equip only to a DARK monster. It gains 300 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the equipped monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Passage of Time

Spell

Normal

After you activate this card, you can advance the number of your turns in a duel(max 5) by paying 200 Life Points equal to the number of turns passed. After this card is activated, you cannot normal or special summon monsters until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Scroll of Darkness

Spell

Equip

You can only equip this card to "Darkiea the Dragoness" or "Darkiea the Dragoness of Darkness". The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect, this card is destroyed instead.

Heart of the Dragoness

Spell

Normal

Activate only if this card has been in your hand for 3 or more of your turns. Special summon 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster from your hand. It gains 1000 attack. By decreasing the attack of that monster by 500 you can negate 1 attack targeted at a DARK Dragon monster you control except a "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster.

Darkfire

Spell

Continuous

Whenever a DARK Dragon-Type monster is summoned, it gains 400 ATK. If a "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster is summoned, you can send one monster from your deck to the graveyard to add one card in your graveyard to your hand.

Shadow Strike

Spell

Normal

For each DARK Dragon-Type monster you control, you can destroy up to 1 set spell/trap card your opponent controls. Any level 5 or higher monsters you control cannot declare an attack this turn.

(I have no idea what to do with this one)

Fury of the Night Mistress

Spell

Quickplay

Activate only during the end phase of your turn. Tribute one "Darkiea the Dragoness- Mistress of Darkness" you control. Destroy all cards on the field.

Battle Training

Trap

Normal

Activate only if 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster you control is attacked by an opponents monster. Negate that attack and end the battle phase. If the "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster has been on the field for three or more turns, then you can send it to the graveyard to special summon "Darkiea the Dragoness of Darkness from your deck (ignoring the summoning conditions).

Dark Barrier Spell

Trap

Continuous

Activate only if you contol a "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster. "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle and any damage taken by battles involving a "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster you control is halved. If a "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster you control is switched to defense position, destroy this card.

Hidden Surprise

Trap

Counter

Activate only if your opponent activates a spell or trap card while you control 2 or more DARK monsters. Negate the activation of that card and destroy it. By tributing 1 DARK monster, you can re-set this card instead of sending it to the graveyard.

Forbidden arts

Trap

Continuous

Tribute 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster you control. Special summon from your graveyard, the monster that requires that monster as a tribute(ignoring the summoning conditions). That monster's effect is negated. If this card is removed from the field, that monster is also destroyed, if that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Power Fluctuation

Trap

Normal

Activate only when a "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster you control is destroyed. Special summon 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" normal monster from your hand, deck or graveyard.

Call of the Dragoness

Trap

Normal

Activate only if 1 "Darkiea the Dragoness" monster you control is selected as an attack target. Special summon 1 "Dark Shadow Lizard" from your hand deck or graveyard, and switch the attack to that monster.

3|Balsorac

3|Devaldeus

3|Dacolus

3|Paper Crane

3|Gelobacteria

3|Dragarity Summon

1|Enchanting Circle

3|Interdimensional Blast

1|Refueling

3|Reverse Destruction

1|Mind Storm

1|Scrap Destruction

1|Twin Double Crossers

3|Really Rude Awakening

2|Attack Barrier

2|Surprise Vent

1|Requiem of Parting

1|Storm Warp

2|Cremation Ambush

3|Balsorac

3|Devaldeus

3|Dacolus

3|Paper Crane

3|Gelobacteria

3|Dragarity Summon

1|Enchanting Circle

3|Interdimensional Blast

1|Refueling

3|Reverse Destruction

1|Mind Storm

1|Scrap Destruction

1|Twin Double Crossers

3|Really Rude Awakening

2|Attack Barrier

2|Surprise Vent

1|Requiem of Parting

1|Storm Warp

2|Cremation Ambush

Extra deck?

Good, following ban list.

oh using my cards I'm flattered lol

well for those dragons card you dun have to comment them because you already do on lccg anyway so no point for repeating them.

so i put the revised list of the cards

[spoiler= for dragons:]

|Dragonic Stream Blast|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||When an opponent's monster attack a face-up Dragon-Type monster you control, destroy that monster. The destuction of the attacking monster is treated as the result of a battle instead.|

|Terravolt Dragon, Denki-Kogoru|0|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||1900|700|There can only be 1 face-up "Terravolt Dragon, Denki-Kogoru" you control.Neither player can send cards to the Graveyard from their Decks. When an effect of an Effect Monster activate, you can banish this face-up card to negate its effect and it cannot attack. This card cannot be Special Summoned while banished.|

|Dragon Overlord Kagero|Dragon/Effect|Dark|8||3000|2300|This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters. There can only be 1 Face-up "Dragon Overlord Kagero" you control. If you have 3 or more card that are banished, Flip 3 of those cards face-down, this card can attack again in the same Battle Phase for each 3 banished cards are flipped face-down. when this card would be destroyed by a card effect, destroy other 1 monster you control to the Graveyard instead. This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard.|

|Dragion Berserker|0|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1900|600|When this card destroy a monster and sent it to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. if the card you draw is a Dragon-Type monster, reveal it then draw 1 more card. During each End Phase, this card lose 200 ATK. When this card destroy a monster, the ATK lost from this effect returns to 0 during the End Phase.|

[spoiler= for fairy:]

|Divine Oppression|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||When a face-up Fairy-Type monster you control is attacked, reduce the attacking monster's ATK by 300 x the level of the attacked monster.|

|Holy Descending|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||banish 1 Monster Card from your hand, field or Graveyard to add 1 level 5 or higher non-Tuner Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Divine Judgement|0|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Banish 1 level 4 or higher Fairy-type monster to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or an effect of an Effect Monster and destroy it.|

|Space Clash Wave|0|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, during your main phase, you may banish 1 Fairy-type monster in your hand, OR pay 600 life points Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster that was banished.|

i dunno what the fuss about leo complainig about Ghora End Dragon and sea said it's good :/

|Ghora End Dragon|0|xxxx|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|8|2800|1500| 1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

Each time a monster your opponent control is Special Summoned, lower that monster's DEF equal to this card's DEF. If that monster's DEF become 0, destroy that monster. When this card would be destroy in Attack Position, switch this card to Defence Position instead.|

DTW: i think you misread it's attacking ability, you will need 9 cards to flip it to do that, which nearly impossible =_= atm

is the wordings really make you think it's like that????? O.o

Archived