Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made some more Magnoid cards. Here are all the cards so far, not just the cards I made just now.

[spoiler=Magnoid]|Negative Magnoid - Jolt|1|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Dark|2||800|800|Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, your opponent takes 300 Damage.|

|Positive Magnoid - Healer|2|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Light|2||800|800|Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points.|

|Magnoid - Iron Bar|3|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Earth|1||0|1000|Once per turn, you may Tribute this face-up card and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Magnoid" monster from your Hand or Deck.|

|Positive Magnoid - Dealer|4|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Light|5||1000|1000|Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may take 500 Damage to draw 1 card.|

|Negative Magnoid - Destroyer|5|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Dark|5||1000|1000|Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may take 200 Damage to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls.|

|Negative Magnoid - Charge Drainer|6|SET1|Thunder/Fusion/Effect|Dark|7||1400|1400|2 "Negative Magnoid" Monsters + 1 "Positive Magnoid" Monster This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your side of the field or your hand to the Graveyard. (You do not use Polymerization. This Special Summon counts as a Fusion Summon.) Once per turn, you may return this card to the Extra Deck to Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Fusion Summon. If this card is removed from the field, return it to the Extra Deck. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, deal 800 Damage to your opponent and gain 400 Life Points.|

|Positive Magnoid - Drawing Cleric|7|SET1|Thunder/Fusion/Effect|Light|6||1300|1300|1 "Positive Magnoid" Monster + 1 "Positive Magnoid" Monster This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your side of the field or your hand to the Graveyard. (You do not use Polymerization. This Special Summon counts as a Fusion Summon.) Once per turn, you may return this card to the Extra Deck to Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters used for this card's Fusion Summon. If this card is removed from the field, return it to the Extra Deck. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, gain 300 Life Points and draw 1 card.|

|Negative Energy Wave|8|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 face-up "Negative Magnoid" monster on your side of the field. Change the Battle Position of a Monster your opponent controls into Attack Position or face-up Defense Position, and deal 500 damage to your opponent.|

|Positive Energy Wave|9|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 face-up "Positive Magnoid" monster on your side of the field. Change the Battle Position of a Monster your opponent controls into Attack Position or face-up Defense Position, and gain 500 Life Points.|

|Energy Swap|10|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Return 1 face-up "Positive Magnoid" Monster on your side of the field to the deck and then Special Summon 1 "Negative Magnoid" Monster from your Hand or Deck, or return 1 face-up "Negative Magnoid" Monster you control to the Deck and then Special Summon 1 "Positive Magnoid" Monster from your Hand or Deck.|

|Energy Overcharge|11|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Pay 1000 Life Points and select 1 face-up "Magnoid" monster you control. The effect of the selected "Magnoid" monster can be activated twice per turn.|

|Positive Magnoid: Attraction|12|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Light|2||800|800|Once per turn, you may Tribute 1 "Positive Magnoid" Monster and 1 "Negative Magnoid" Monster on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 "Magnoid Token" (Thunder-Type/EARTH/Level 5/ATK ?/DEF ?) to your side of the field. The ATK and DEF of the "Magnoid Token" is the combined ATK and DEF of the Monsters Tributed by this card's effect. Once per turn, while "Magnoid Token" is on the field, you may Tribute it to Special Summon the Monsters Tributed by this card's effect to your side of the Field.|

|Negative Magnoid: Repel|13|SET1|Thunder/Effect|Dark|2||800|800|You may Tribute this face-up Monster to select and return 1 face-up Monster your opponent controls to the hand and deal damage to your opponent equal to it's DEF.|

Username: JudoKan

Card Making Experience: (Sadly) not that much, though I vaguely remember participating in this project a while back.

Will you Duel and be Active?: Yes, I plan to.

JUDOKAN!! I remember you :3 Welcome!

well what do you think it shall be done xD

with 2 new members it might get the new set quite screwed at this rate lol

Lol indeed... :o

Can I apply?

Username- SlasherEclipseSight

Card Making experience- Um... not all that much. about a month's worth.

Will you duel and be active- Yup.

Hey slasher. "Officially" accepted then :D

Username: Archelaus

Card Making Experience: Veteran in RC.

Will you Duel and be Active?: I might not be able to duel that much on YVD but I'll be active in making cards.

Honored War RC veteran, welcome :)

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS - Imma add you all as friends, and if you need to ask any questions about what's going on right now, you can come to the forum: http://lccg.forumotion.com/ or PM me.

JUDOKAN!! I remember you :3 Welcome!

Lol indeed... :o

Hey slasher. "Officially" accepted then :D

Honored War RC veteran, welcome :)

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS - Imma add you all as friends, and if you need to ask any questions about what's going on right now, you can come to the forum: http://lccg.forumotion.com/ or PM me.

it's the place where it most active :)

Thanks, glad to be here =]

as of now Sea has step down from being a co-admin and a new one been selected, but with the sudden burst of new members and possibility have few inactive members will show up, we are really tight on this upcoming set, any apology for inconvenience. but new members still can submits but it will only be reduced amount of cards to submits as 7 other members been active and doing various things they are to be submitting bigger portions for the sets and inactive members shall have slightly less portion to submit as there only very few of them.

Alright, so just an update on the set submissions

@Aquamarius: I need 1 more card from you. =P

So, the set submissions are working like this:

20 Cards to:

Leo

Seattleite

Aquamarius

Darkest Hour

Corbenik

dtwrules

Snowy

15 Cards:

WereLord

Evanm7

5 Cards:

MBArceus

Tungsten Butterfly

SuperEclipse

Archelaus

JudoKan

All the newcomers, the people with 5 cards, each get to create 15 cards to put in a 75 card side set, since there are 5 of you. The submissions for this will be after the big set.

Alright, we are missing some people's submissions so please get them in today since I am leaving for the weekend. If you get them in today you will make the process very much easier.

Also, expect some special sets in duel arena sometime in September/October, ideas have been thrown around.

I am leaving today for a weekend vacation. If you do not have your cards in by Monday afternoon (EST) other members will make cards to replace them.

Tungsten Butterfly needs 6 more cards. (Will talk with on LCCG Chat.)

JudoKan needs 6 more cards.

Archelaus needs 11 more cards

MBArceus needs 11 more cards.

On Monday afternoon, if these cards are not submitting, we will have others replace them.

Archived