Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm back, it will take me some time to recuperate but i'll be back and more active than ever now.

sorry i been a somewhat sick and i was just playing PSP with downloaded games for the past few days or so

i'm still in the tournament because i still have free time till Jun 4th to 8th which is my vocational rehab for job

so there are few ppl can't duels at the moment but i'm still here wether or not it's or tournament :/

and I'm still dying for the next set FGS! xD

Ah, ok. And thanks for sticking with it :D It seems right now is busy for alot of people :o We have bad luck with that...

FGS? Is that gonna be our set name? What does it stand for?

Sorry for seeming inactive on the forum and on the thread (not seeming :P). Family wants to be out more for summer and I am not around as much as I hoped.

Seattleite, go on the chat when you can duel.

Dude, i've been gone XD But yeah, I'll try and get on soon now. Hopefully it's not too late :o

oh come on, we gotta get a move on! we need to complete a tourney then move on to the next set! D:

Ikr? Dx

i... i... i think it died

128909396608891954.jpg

Well I'm back, it will take me some time to recuperate but i'll be back and more active than ever now.

Ah, ok. And thanks for sticking with it :D It seems right now is busy for alot of people :o We have bad luck with that...

FGS? Is that gonna be our set name? What does it stand for?

Dude, i've been gone XD But yeah, I'll try and get on soon now. Hopefully it's not too late :o

Ikr? Dx

128909396608891954.jpg

FGS? yeah it's called "FOR GOD'S SAKE" lol i abbreviate for god's sake to fgs instead xD

that image is hilarious :) "your lack of faith shunned me" IMOW

Finally YCM has returned.

Just an update for the duel arena Seattleite is working on.

- We are adding a trading feature, which includes a personal trade binder. It will connect in the same way that the duelling works.

- We are also adding Xyz to the CCG. The will be playable once I give Seattleite the cards and he codes them into the game.

Hello.

Hi.

Scheath won against me 2-0 in tourney

Evan's deck was awful. <_<

aight. Now we just have to wait for the winner of (Leo v.s. Dtw) v.s. Me

Finally back and now there 4 of us left onbrhe tourney so DTW and Leo, duel ASAP! Sea, next time we have mismatch tourney makke you evaluate the decks properly :/

Not my fault decks are bad D:

Or you just don't know the playbook

UPDATE TIME: The "Trade Binder" has been added into the DA. And I think I fixed the WMP problem too.

No need to ask for a download, just open up the DA, and it will ask you if you want to update :3

Accepted! Welcome to the CCG!

We are going to have a new set soon, so you will be able to make a max of 20 cards for the new set when we decide it is time.

Btw, my YVD is screwing up with the ccg cards, if I cannot fix it, for the tourney's sake, might have to drop out >_>.

Accepted! Welcome to the CCG!

We are going to have a new set soon, so you will be able to make a max of 20 cards for the new set when we decide it is time.

Btw, my YVD is screwing up with the ccg cards, if I cannot fix it, for the tourney's sake, might have to drop out >_>.

nooooooooooooo! we suffer enough of people dropping out the tourney!!! Boooooooooo!!!! JK xD

Archived