Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK everyone, I will be on vacation tomorrow through monday and then the wednesday after that I won't be able to duel, so let's get this tourney under way!

We had 9 contestants, so 2 people had to have an extra round. That was me and Evanm (sorry evan D:). It was determined randomly.

interccgtourney.png

You will all get your decks PM'd soon. Prize will be good!

@ Alfred - still need your extra deck (your deck was randomly assigned to Evanm) nevermind, he knows the playbook and is making an extra for it if you don't mind.

oh well if dylan's deck submit then there would have been 10 instead :/

Sea: you have a unlucky luck at the start in having a deck where extra deck unconfirmed xD

Dylan can still submit his deck if he wants. There's still time + room.

Oh, actually it seems i misread it. Evanm gets Alfred's deck, I get Leomence's.

And that's all you'll know for now... try to keep it a surprise when you duel ;D

PS: Match Duels or Single Duels are both fine.

='( im missing on the list!

Sorry, i've been gone all day due to traveling =(

We've already mixed them up, so unfortunately it seems you will have to use your own deck. Or you can switch with someone if you like.

I don't have the bracket picture right now, but it will be changed to

LeoMence v.s. Seattleite

dtw v.s. Evanm7

and every thing else will be left as is.

Following the events of the past few days (and few hours), I announce my conditional retirement from the CCG after the mixmatch tourney has been completed. I am unable to disclose the length of my retirement (I am not denying I will never return) as I am not sure if I may be persuaded to return in the future, but following the tournament I shall retire.

Also, can Scheath please post the playbook for his deck? I can't be bothered to work it out.

The second LCCG game (The second one you download) fails on everything. It doesnt play the tutorial, let me have DP, or anything else. The first one stops before it tells me how to get DP.

The second one is only for those who had the LCCG folder with all the utilities, components, etc. already in it.

I'll work on the first one. Unfortunately it seems the culprit is Windows Media Player, sorry until I fix it you won't be able to play music =(

Also: If you downloaded the first, you don't have to download the second ;)

You win due to me being unable to play I guess.

aww D:

So is it official? Can I update the tournament map?

EDIT: Also received news that Evanm can't either? Bummer ;(

Well, hope you guys are occupied with the Tourney and the DA while i'm gone for the next 4 days. Here's the tourney map, i didn't update wins/losses since I didn't receive official word.

[spoiler=Here]

interccgtourney.png

And here is a little secret:

[spoiler=...]

I'm working on implementing Tag Duels in the DA. Don't expect it to be out for a while, though.

sorry i been a somewhat sick and i was just playing PSP with downloaded games for the past few days or so

i'm still in the tournament because i still have free time till Jun 4th to 8th which is my vocational rehab for job

so there are few ppl can't duels at the moment but i'm still here wether or not it's or tournament :/

and I'm still dying for the next set FGS! xD

Archived