Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

I am leaving today for a weekend vacation. If you do not have your cards in by Monday afternoon (EST) other members will make cards to replace them.

Tungsten Butterfly needs 6 more cards. (Will talk with on LCCG Chat.)

JudoKan needs 6 more cards.

Archelaus needs 11 more cards

MBArceus needs 11 more cards.

On Monday afternoon, if these cards are not submitting, we will have others replace them.

it's friday here so that in 3 days. So pretty much that the deadline.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeoMence is back, meaning if you didn't send in your cards to Snowy, you don't get any cards in the set. We gave you a reasonable deadline. Expect the set to be released tonight.

Note: If you have already notified me and Snowy that your cards are in progress, please have them done by tonight.

LeoMence is back, meaning if you didn't send in your cards to Snowy, you don't get any cards in the set. We gave you a reasonable deadline. Expect the set to be released tonight.

Note: If you have already notified me and Snowy that your cards are in progress, please have them done by tonight.

talk about judgment day doesn't get any solemn than this... cwutididthere?

Finishing off submissions now, Archelaus has left it too late to submit. Leo will be submitting cards in his place.

That leaves 15 cards, which will be split into 3 extra submissions for myself, dtwrules, Seattleite, Darkest Hour and Aquamarius.

Finishing off submissions now, Archelaus has left it too late to submit. Leo will be submitting cards in his place.

That leaves 15 cards, which will be split into 3 extra submissions for myself, dtwrules, Seattleite, Darkest Hour and Aquamarius.

Awesome! I'll come up with something real soon. Tonight, hopefully.

Here:

|Lone Shogun|19|ACRD|Warrior/Effect|Earth|6||1900|2800|While your opponent controls more monsters than you do, this card gains the following effects: *Double the Original ATK of this card *This card cannot be targeted by Card Effects. While your opponent controls equal or less monsters than you do, this card is switched to Defense Position.|

|Avalanche Trigger|19|ACRD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when you control no Monsters. Until the end of the turn, each time your opponents monster declares an attack, inflict damage to your opponent equal to double its ATK.|

|Tactical Sniper|19|ACRD|Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1800|100|When this card is Normal Summoned, search your opponent's Deck and banish 1 card from it. When this card attacks an opponents monster, and it is not destroyed in Battle, negate its effect(s).|

|Jayjujayme|???|???|Insect/Effect|EARTH|4||1600|1500|Once per turn, you can send 1 face-up Monster card on the field back to it's owner's hand. This card cannot be flipped face-down, have it's effect(s) negated or be removed from play by the opponent. During your opponent's Battle Phase, this card cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn.|

|Dual Savagery|???|???|Spell Card|Spell||Quickplay|||Pay 1000 Life Points and select 1 face-up monster you control. It can attack an additional time during the Battle Phase this turn.|

|Mellowing Slumbergrotto|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||Card effects cannot be negated.|

|Steam Generator|1||Machine/Effect|Water|1||0|0|While this card is on the field, if your life points are lower than 8000: increase this cards ATK by half the difference between your current life points and 8000. If your life points are higher than 8000: increase this cards DEF by half the difference between your current life points and 8000.|

|For the Love of all Things Good|2||Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate this card when your opponent Special Summons a monster that has a different Attribute than a monster you control. Declare one Attribute: for the rest of the duel, every monster face-up on the field are changed to that Attribute.|

|Flash Flood|3||Spell Card|Spell|||||You can only activate this card while there are 3 Water Monsters of the same name (except Tokens) on your side of the field. The 3 Water Monsters of the same name can attack your opponent's Life Points directly during the turn that this card is activated.|

|Steam Generator|1||Machine/Effect|Water|1||0|0|While this card is on the field, if your life points are lower than 8000: increase this cards ATK by the difference between your current life points and 8000. If your life points are higher than 8000: increase this cards DEF by the difference between your current life points and 8000.|

Potential of 6000+ ATK? Combine with Hydro Jets for OTK? No thanks.

Archived