YCM Member Brawl - 2.0

Dark

Round 0, Match 0  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

You sounded almost exactly like me, except for that last line (which made me laugh) and the fact I would have worded it as such, if I were to say what you did:

"I'll vote for you too then ;D
But trust me, you'll win~ xD
You sure deserve to ;3"

But yeah, in truth, I'd say you both deserve it, and that's why you both made it to round 3.

I'd actually say Fusion has good chances of making this close.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Clair' timestamp='1294805263' post='4929034']
Good luck, Fusion. You deserve this more then I do, and I have a really strong feeling that you're going to win. I haven't done much of anything for this site, after all. And it seems like you really want to win. xD

I'll vote for ya. :D
[/quote]

Clair, you know we are like best buddies and loved each other ever since your first day, but I want to vote for Fuse.

To give him a chance, ya know.

Ice, thanks for that, but just vote whoever you want.
Also, if no one has objections to it, I'll post the 1st match by 4:30.
That way it's right after people get out of school and for anyone who has to post the match, they can do so and then log off to attend to homework or other business, since that's what happened to me for Round 2.

You guys are funny. The time at which you post the threads doesn't concern me whatsoever. These first three rounds are your property anyways.

I actually feel the idea to put the threads at 4:30, when people come home from school or sports, was smarter than at 8:30, when people are done with dinner and most likely studying.

I'm going to feel bad no matter who loses 3-8.

Clair's my good friend, but she lost in YMB1 in a sort of "upset", so she could lose in YMB2, as well.

Fusion has been helping out so much, and although I don't know him, he seems really chill.

I HATE THIS RANDOMIZER.

Updated results for 3-1.

Just to note, from the back (meaning the 64th contestant), the first person still in the YMB2 is Jolta, who, while I am not claiming anything, will most likely lose this round's match. That means Legend Zero would be the person in the most back.

Six of the first ten contestants are Still Alive. :3

Archived