~The Jolteon Clan~

Jolta

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUMP!

Hopefully we'll recruit more today. So that I can start on a new *coughcough* Sprite Shop. And *coughcough* Club Contest.

Also, I'm gonna introduce the Sprite Shack, where you can post your Sprity Sprites on this thread so that me/others can view them closely and judge them, and place them in the Sprite Shack. Then you can earn Eeveepoints, AKA what we call Club Points over here.

Oh well, gonna try something.... Spriting... Then drawing a duplicate of the Splice...

We can teach an old member new tricks, can we? JK RPed a buncha times. I don't know how many times, but he RPed a buncha times.

Fader... I think he RPs...

Bagon... don't think so.

Back on-topic. Whatever on-topic stuff we can think of.

Or we could plan about an upcoming RP/Contest.

Neopets have noses. I don't draw noses.

Of course! A Neopets-Pokemon Crossover!

Actually I plan to make a Card Contest. I'll take your words in mind. Neopet cards... GaiaOnine cards...

Lets rip Neopet TCG card pictures and put them on Yugioh Cards. I Was tempted.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234586-the-jolteon-clans-offcial-sprite-shop/page__p__4899007__fromsearch__1#entry4899007

Sprite Shop. Club Sprite Shop. For some products members have to pay in Points.

Accepted.

The more members, the more fun!

I don't draw noses, but I can scratch them in Sprites! No, as in the Spriting term, duh.

Of course, people can be either or both Neopets Owners and Pokemon Trainers. Stopping all evil, helping all good...

usual crap.

We can teach an old member new tricks, can we? JK RPed a buncha times. I don't know how many times, but he RPed a buncha times.

Back on-topic. Whatever on-topic stuff we can think of.

Or we could plan about an upcoming RP/Contest.

I did it twice, though I'm thinking of posting there a bit more to get better. (I can't think of original characters though)

As for the contest ideas, IDK.

I rarely go on Gaia anymore and not into Neopets much although I have some plushies somewhere in my room.

Spriting isn't really my thing though.

Drawing, well...I draw pretty good except I have lots of problems drawing noses (I usually omit them) and eyes (a lot of times they make my character look old).

Well, my first proper one was good'ol Jolteon down there. Usually even when I draw Pokemon I make the eyes simple dots/lines. Exactly why Ditto is so easy to draw. It has such eyes, a simple mouth and no nose. It probably breathes through its skin, judging from its body structure.

Jiheddo and Monozu too may be easy to draw since they lack eyes, visible eyes. Lets try...

Off Topic: Remember your fave Eeveelutions and look at the Member List. Its colour coded for your convenience.

I just drew a Plusle and Milotic.

Plusle was pretty easy, Milotic was harder because I made the fins to short and that stuffed it all up.

And I drew Typhlosion a while back. That was a really good one. I just stuffd up when coloring the flames.

EDIT: I also drew Ash and Pikachu, in the pose they are in on the back of the Ultimate Pokemon Handbook. Out of Date Edition. It looked awesome, but I stuffed up the POkeball and his fingers..... I just don't know.

I'd show them to you but I have a new printer, and I don't understand how it works

Archived