~The Jolteon Clan~

Jolta

Well, anything to do with bleach, or any anime, for that matter, belongs to my sister in our household. But I have a free lease to Inuyasha and Huntik. Everything else.... no.

But two months ago my sister's friend gave us this hardrive. It's got Inuyasha, Pokemon, Inazuma Elevel, Yugioh, lots and lots of anime stuff, but we haven't go around watching them all yet. Gotta wait until mys sister gets back from France.

s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit you stupid SCANNER! Save my files as JPEG, NOT ADOBE! Load of JUNK!

Srry guys, can't show you Dialga. My printer saved it as some weird file type that can't be uploaded. Damn.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 11.

I CAN watch Naruto, but I don't like it. Naruto is too much of an up-himself brat to me.

But we have things like 007 Ghost, and Neon Genisis Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell, all that adult anime stuff. Stuff I'm not allowed to watch. Though I can watch La Corda, Inuyasha and Huntik. That's all, unless I have my sister's supervision.

Sucks to be a little kid

EDIT: DIALGA HAS CUM!

[spoiler=Dialga]

dy26wo.jpg

Bleach ain't that good IMO, neither is Naruto. They're my bro's faves.

You're never too young to watch a mainstream anime.

I'm 13 and I'm already watchin' Outlaw Star. Next on my list: Cowboy Bebop.

Oh yes, I've gotta go. See ya later.

EDIT: Woah! I wish I could draw Dialga that good. Good details...

@Sakura: I keep all mine in a booklet thingy so I've drawn: Gamatatsu, Akamaru (little), Gaara S, Sasuke S, Neji S, Kimimaro 1st State, Kimimaro, Naruto Hokage, Naruto S, Itachi, Suigestu, Temari, Haku (Child), Naruto Sage Mode, Orochimaru, Tenten S, Zetsu, Kiba S, Konan, Utakata and last but not least: Phineas and Ferb! lol

That is the awesomest Dialga I've ever seen! ^_^

I second that.

About the anime, IDK. But the ones I watch, you should know (Pkmn, YGO 5Ds, Naruto). Tomorrow, I plan to watch R+V (Rosario+Vampire) depending if Youtube has any episodes [reminds me to get up to date with manga before I spoil anything for myself]

Archived