~The Jolteon Clan~

Jolta

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. At my school, you get in choir for free. You just have to audition the first time, and if you get in, you get a free ticket the next year. Lovely.

And about the drawing, I just drew Manaphy. I'm a fast drawer. And a bad one. But overall it wasn't bad, I guess.

Now, who should I draw? Hmmmmnnnnn........ CHARIZARD!

oh....That sucks.

I once drew this awesome manga head. I was using a drawing manga book and I drew it. My sis scanned it onto the computer so we could save it, then it dissapeared. I thought she'd cut it up! Then she gave it back, then I lost it. It's probably been recycled 20 times, it's been that long.

Anyway, Mew drawing coming up!

Damn this topic is popular!

EDIT: I'll draw a Monozu then. After Mew.

Yeah, sorry Maple.

*ONE SECOND DISSAPEARENCE OF my pencil (this is the curse)*

OH LORD NO! Forgive me, I beg you, Lord/Lady Maple! *curse ends*

Phew........ Lord/Lady Maple, I promise I will not destroy Mew like that ever again.

ANNNNYYYWAY, just drew Monozu. Stuffedit up. Feet look to small to hold up the big body.

P.S God No I'm not counting my posts. It'll kill me. But I know I'm 15+ right now. I have to be.

Actually Maple, you don't have to number your posts. Its possible to find out how many posts you have. Simply go to the section your thread is in, and click on the number of posts in the thread shown.

IMO Arceus is one badarse of a drawing. He's extremely hard to draw due to his ring thing.

Shadow Accepted.

Archived