YCM: The Roleplay

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh 6 try and sound a little more interested <_<

Fine the joke is simple, so you guys might not think its very funny, but one of the go-karts had McDonalds on it . . . but it was spelled wrong and was instead McDoogals and my cousin fought tooth and nail to drive in that one. We even went so far as to do announcing as we zipped around the track. Do you know how hard it is to drive hearing, "McDoogals has just past the M&Ms Racer and is slowly creeping up behind Victoria's Secret" X3

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1294198045' post='4912644']
Sheesh 6 try and sound a little more interested <_<

Fine the joke is simple, so you guys might not think its very funny, but one of the go-karts had McDonalds on it . . . but it was spelled wrong and was instead McDoogals and my cousin fought tooth and nail to drive in that one. We even went so far as to do announcing as we zipped around the track. Do you know how hard it is to drive hearing, "McDoogals has just past the M&Ms Racer and is slowly creeping up behind Victoria's Secret" X3
[/quote]
This post killed the topic IMO.

[spoiler="im in ur rp, making ur characterz"][b]NAME:[/b] Airspace
[b]AGE:[/b] 17-ish.
[b]APPEARANCE:[/b] A blond teenager, wearing a whitish-grey hoodie with patterns resembling a house on it. The hoodie is worn unzipped, revealing a black T-shirt that sports a rather disturbing grin on it. Complementing that is a pair of blue jeans and sneakers. He’s rather lanky and always seems to be smiling.
[b]POWERS/ABILITIES:[/b] Airspace can sketch on any surface using his pen, even air, and make his sketches solid and sentient to a degree. (However, this is offset by the fact that his sketches are on the level of a kindergartener’s.) Also, like all mods, he can transform his pen into a banhammer and use it like normal.
[b]WEAPONS:[/b] A large ballpoint pen, almost as tall as he is. It’s black, and its ink is rainbow-colored. The nib is revealed by hammering the button on the end, much like a normal pen.
[b]BIO:[/b] Airspace popped into existence around 3 years ago, starting off in Realistic Cards and spreading his... unique twist on things there. However, over time, he grew bored and migrated into Fanfic, where he found his niche as a decently-popular writer. Roleplays was his next target, and as he modded, Airspace made many friends in high places, including the mod who he would eventually succeed (Umbra). Nowadays, his activity isn’t as big as it was before, but he can still be found wandering about and dispensing random bits of knowledge while trying to keep the peace.[/spoiler]

Dear everyone, I will not be as active as before. I'll still post, but they'll be farther apart.

[quote name='Airspace' timestamp='1294369038' post='4916866']
[spoiler="im in ur rp, making ur characterz"][b]NAME:[/b] Airspace
[b]AGE:[/b] 17-ish.
[b]APPEARANCE:[/b] A blond teenager, wearing a whitish-grey hoodie with patterns resembling a house on it. The hoodie is worn unzipped, revealing a black T-shirt that sports a rather disturbing grin on it. Complementing that is a pair of blue jeans and sneakers. He’s rather lanky and always seems to be smiling.
[b]POWERS/ABILITIES:[/b] Airspace can sketch on any surface using his pen, even air, and make his sketches solid and sentient to a degree. (However, this is offset by the fact that his sketches are on the level of a kindergartener’s.) Also, like all mods, he can transform his pen into a banhammer and use it like normal.
[b]WEAPONS:[/b] A large ballpoint pen, almost as tall as he is. It’s black, and its ink is rainbow-colored. The nib is revealed by hammering the button on the end, much like a normal pen.
[b]BIO:[/b] Airspace popped into existence around 3 years ago, starting off in Realistic Cards and spreading his... unique twist on things there. However, over time, he grew bored and migrated into Fanfic, where he found his niche as a decently-popular writer. Roleplays was his next target, and as he modded, Airspace made many friends in high places, including the mod who he would eventually succeed (Umbra). Nowadays, his activity isn’t as big as it was before, but he can still be found wandering about and dispensing random bits of knowledge while trying to keep the peace.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

OSHITANOTHERMOD

Accepted. :D

K, I'll pm you later on where to start and such.

Fader: BE MORE ACTIVE, especially since real life is catching up with me. D:

Pika: If monkeh doesn't post, respond to the noise complaints caused by me crashing into Jake's apartment door.

NAME: Mr. Sandman (Sometimes referred to as Blahet.)
APPEARANCE: African-American man, Black buzz-cut, Yellow boxing gloves, Green shorts, and Black shoes.
POWERS/ABILITIES: Super-Strength
BIO: After entering the world of YCM, Mr. Sandman was almost hated by all because of his stupid inventions. But after getting to know this strange new world better, people started to like him better.

Is that good? :3

Archived