YCM: The Roleplay

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NAME: (I'm going to have my name as Ikana, considering that's the name I'm reverting back to soon. Unless it's a problem, then I'll just leave it as Beata here.) Ikana
APPEARANCE: Black male, slight beard. Glasses at times, primarily wears a white, flat billed hat unless stated otherwise. Black skinnies (http://www.amazon.com/Bullhead-Dillon-Skinny-Slouch-Black/dp/B003Y5GN90 - If reference is needed. Except mine have more length and therefore are baggier than usual), a white shirt that says "HECATE!" on it, and a leather hoodie jacket.
POWERS/ABILITIES: Hell, Idk. Lets just go with excellent fighting skill. ;D
WEAPONS: A kukri he wears around his waist.
BIO: [spoiler=Long. :PP] He came here nearly three years ago, now. Nothing to really contribute, except for a good attitude and a slightly new outlook on things, and his passion for his music. He loved his music, all the rock and metal that he listened to. He was so happy to find people that shared his same interests, joining the Society of Rock & Metal. He tried to stay around there, not daring to travel to different districts or cities, knowing full well that he didn't have the talent to hold his own anywhere else. Of course, he knew there might be a chance, coming to YCM from another world almost as kind as this was. That place grew cold and empty, though. He never looked back. He kept to himself around General and it's districts. He never really touched the Card Maker, at first. He thought he'd be bad at it. He was at first, when he made his first few cards. Nothing special, then he studied. As his studies progressed, he found potential. He made his next few cards, all were considerably more skillful than his last batch. He was told he should continue, but something else told him otherwise. He drifted for awhile, from district to district, until he laid eyes on one place. Showcase.

Almost a year after that day he found showcase, he himself was lodged into the society that showcase held. Ikana was known and respected by his peers there, even though he knew that he wasn't the best at YCM yet, he knew he was becoming one rapidly. That day that he came to Showcase was wondrous to him. He saw all the things being made that captured his eye, and he was in awe. He even surprised himself with the things he made. Showcase was dying, though. Not in the sense that less people were visiting, but that the work that once amazed him was dying down. The best were fading away, some even leaving YCM altogether. Less real artwork was being posted, and it was killing the section. Ikana himself was different now as well. He found his true self there. Sarcastic, bold, wrong at times, but also logical, an inspector. He was able to view the faults of things and be right, but at the same time he had trouble coming to terms with his own faults. He wouldn't let Showcase fall, though. He protested against some things, tried to make the place more active with promises to help those who wanted to learn, gave out resources he found. He couldn't deny that it was dying, but there was still a small group of people left.

With Showcase now taken over, he had very little left, save a very small group of people who had planned a raid of the entire world. With that raid set in motion, there was nothing left to do but execute it. The raid happened, but they underestimated the Moderators. The mods had set an insider to the group, and ended up knowing the plan before it was even in effect. They had almost all the preparation they needed. When it was executed, the group was banned from YCM. But Ikana wouldn't stand for it. He bartered his way back into the world, although his comrades were lost. Now, almost a year later, he keeps low, fights for his survival. He makes himself known where he wants, and helps out where he can. Now, though, he feels a threat looming over the world. [/spoiler]

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1295382486' post='4943205']
Like I said elsewhere, I don't really read much unless I'm directly involved with proceedings. Sorry. A summary of what's been going on would be most beneficial IMO.
[/quote]

Nothing has happen yet that needs your attention, but it will soon. What happened so far is that JoshIcy came to get us away from the Ruins, and gave us all who were there a 50% warning to keep us from coming back. I got pissed and started a fight with him, where I fell unconscious and Jake took over.

Josh's ban hammer broke. You'll be getting news of this in my next post, so you can relax for now.

Archived