Bleach: War of the Realms OOC [Started/Always Accepting/Need More Active ppl]

ANBU

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u posted while i was asleep <.< anyway accepted on the same thing that the dragon's sand making doesnt work like that/ as strong on living beings/shini/arranc./etc.

edit: have to go off pc now hence the long complicated sounding return to home realm post (lol)

anyway storm happening and the battle was just gonna end up making us both too op

SSD, btw i didnt say they hit you i said mopst likely therefore making it capable of you to dodge (though i doubt he'd have a naturally developed battle precog enough to know that would happen?)

no..

re-read it i said my character was using enough power to (to the best of his knowledge since he hasnt killed captains yet) start becoming lethal to a captain thats roughly on equal level with vasto lordes?

Lol looks like I missed a big chunk while I was out yesterday XD Interesting enough to say the least....

@SSD: Dude you waaaaay op your character -_- you somehow dodge or block any attack thats thrown at you regardless of how fast the attack was. not to mention you somehow can always raise your power further then your opponent's. Not saying you cant have your character be strong... but theres a thing called restraint :P Its obvious Anbu's character is supposed to be far stronger then any of ours considering hes from another dimention and probably (my guess) supposed to be like a "final boss" type of character. Meaning you cant just keep suddenly spiking ur energy higher then his for no reason and somehow stopping all his attacks lol When you face an opponent, they are going to be better then you at whatever their specialty is (not sure what Anbu's strongest aspect is wther its speed, power, or somthing else) but either way its always good to allow the person your facing to be better then u at whatever they specialize in, and then find a way to beat them with your specialty. Example: My cahracters specialties are swordplay, physical strength, and speed coming up close to that. But to even this out, my character has almost no technical moves (only cero, and my Novas moves) meaning I have to pretty much run up and land physical blows to get anything done (why i try to have a high speed when I fight + superior skill at swordplay) If i had been fighting Anbu, I wouldnt raise my power crazily just because he is :/ maybe hes stronger? he can have more power, I'd find a different way to beat him.

Not tryin to be a jerk or anything. Just tryin to point out that you need to think up some limits for your character, and not just make everything about u get better when your opponent surpasses you at one aspect for a second.

XD was a funny read to catch up to the most reacent post lol btw Anbu I have a hard time picturing your character as I read :/ can you give a big description of him?

Not a big deal rly its just this happens in almost every rp where people fight each other. People never want their character to seem weak so they always make them dodge or counter or get stronger. XD it just annoys me cuz if everyone just dodges each other and each fight results in maybe one blow being landed the whole time or even with none landing, it just gets boring :P

Anyways this happens to about 90% of rpers. Not a huge deal :P

Ran gave a slight smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure I can find you a place to stay in my division. A room in my home would be best, I think." Right were I can keep a close watch on you personally. The slip he made had not escaped Ran's notice. Just what was he going to say before he switched the word? Reach? Reef? Realm? Real? Ream? Resort? Too many possibilities to be sure. For now, information gathering. "But don't worry. Due the the unusual circumstances surrounding your arrival, I'm sure I can arrange for a meeting with the First. Tonight the latest."

Telepathically, he made a request to Ikeda to arrange for such a meeting immediately. Highest priority. And a cup of tea. And possibly some cakes and sweets. Something was going and he was determined to find out what. If a meting with the First was all it took to get it, so be it. It was much easier than interrogation. Or the uglier method of torture. Either way, his sixth sense was telling him that he had a long day ahead of him, and he his tea would make facing it much easier. As for the cakes, pleasantries for the guest. And they tasted good. He turned and headed back to his office, gesturing for the stranger to follow. "Come with me, if you will. The meeting will take a while to arrange, and my office is much more pleasant that a battle field."

I replied with that somewhere on the third page Techi

Lol looks like I missed a big chunk while I was out yesterday XD Interesting enough to say the least....

@SSD: Dude you waaaaay op your character -_- you somehow dodge or block any attack thats thrown at you regardless of how fast the attack was. not to mention you somehow can always raise your power further then your opponent's. Not saying you cant have your character be strong... but theres a thing called restraint :P Its obvious Anbu's character is supposed to be far stronger then any of ours considering hes from another dimention and probably (my guess) supposed to be like a "final boss" type of character. Meaning you cant just keep suddenly spiking ur energy higher then his for no reason and somehow stopping all his attacks lol When you face an opponent, they are going to be better then you at whatever their specialty is (not sure what Anbu's strongest aspect is wther its speed, power, or somthing else) but either way its always good to allow the person your facing to be better then u at whatever they specialize in, and then find a way to beat them with your specialty. Example: My characters specialties are swordplay, physical strength, and speed coming up close to that. But to even this out, my character has almost no technical moves (only cero, and my Novas moves) meaning I have to pretty much run up and land physical blows to get anything done (why i try to have a high speed when I fight + superior skill at swordplay) If i had been fighting Anbu, I wouldnt raise my power crazily just because he is :/ maybe hes stronger? he can have more power, I'd find a different way to beat him.

Not tryin to be a jerk or anything. Just tryin to point out that you need to think up some limits for your character, and not just make everything about u get better when your opponent surpasses you at one aspect for a second.

XD was a funny read to catch up to the most reacent post lol btw Anbu I have a hard time picturing your character as I read :/ can you give a big description of him?

READ THE HOLE THING My main point is that are you talking about my character or something i don't know but anyways this is what i was waiting for something like this

=1rep

READ THE HOLE THING My main point is that are you talking about my character or something i don't know but anyways this is what i was waiting for something like this

=1rep

XD lol I was saying that to SSD not you Gister. But if you would like a review of ur app (im not in charge of that but) Ill give you one :) one sec...

EDIT: Review:

Gister seems like a very smart individual with all his awards, hope you can portray him that way in rp :blink:

His zanpakuto's abilities are interesting... Its like if you mixed Gaara with Toshiro lol In his bankai it sounds like he looks alot like toshiro being encased in glass in teh same manner as toshiro is encased in ice. Just like Anbu said though, it would be fairly over powered if you are able to turn your opponents into sand just by landing one blow XD I'll tell you right now, no one in this RP will let you hit them when you're swinging that kind of power around :P lol. To balance it a bit more... hrm... possibly when you cut someone the blood and chunk of their flesh you manage to slice off becomes sand. This way people who only get small wounds from you will still expel some sand for you to use, but they wont instantly die XD. Also you could make it where if you impale them (stick your blade into them and leave it there) it would slowly start to turn their body into sand, and they would have to pull your blade out before it overtakes them completely. As far as summoning a storm when you release it, I like that idea ;) but it would be better to be a sandstorm, not a blizzard. :P it would suite you better that way.

With that and all the other abilities you stated, he would be pretty awesome :P Oh and I think you should add in that he can control the sand (in a similair manner as Gaara from naruto but maybe not as powerfully) that would just be an added bonus :P

Archived