The Klub

Kelp'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paranoia Infiniteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See that's harder to say. More syllables. And Shradow, I find your name hard to say in the first place. x)

[quote name='Itacђi' timestamp='1295740633' post='4952809']
XD

I only really like Gen1 and Pearl

ever battle a wild Charmander?

Friend did once XDDDD
[/quote]
With roms, you can easily face any wild pokemon you wanted. Even ones that don't exist. >;D

Yours has 7. :3

[quote name='Tom.' timestamp='1295798117' post='4954303']
:/

Hmm, so you were planning of actually making a new game, cool.
[/quote]
Yeah, we were actually planning a pokemon colosseum hack of one of the gba games, but that became increasingly impossible, especially with the concept of shadow pokemon.

Really? I counted 7 still. x)

And Kelp was sort of random, sort of coincidental. I couldn't think of a username (this was on another forum), and I was watching Spongebob. So the word kelp came up, and I decided to use that. Plus it's close to my real name, which is Kelsey. So when I joined here, I just used the same username.

@Tom.: Yep. I honestly don't know how some people make such good hacks. But of course they usually have a team of helpers.

Oh and member list updated.

@Kelp - Thanks for adding me :3

Some of my friends are making a zombie survival game, not sure how well it's going. They apparently talked to Microsoft and got something setup...dunno where they stand now, been a couple of weeks.

Also, Kelp, are you in need of some scripters? I've a friend who might help you out, and one of his friends does scripting for a living. If you'd be interested I'll ask and see if they'd like to help you out with what you need.

I've actually been playing a lot of that zombie survival minigame on Call of Duty. It's the first time I've ever played a shooting game, and it's pretty fun actually. x)

And thanks for the offer, but it was just something to do in my spare time, which I don't have much of during the week anyways.

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295801205' post='4954416']
Well I've never seen any man like Squidward, so it looks like no man has accomplished his dream.

@Tom: I think we were talking about creating games and stuff. When Soul Saint said zombie survival I thought of Call of Duty. x)
[/quote]

Isn't it your dream, too?

Archived