The Klub

Kelp'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1295566617' post='4947722']
Well, I don't know the plot line of Kodomo, but I have heard that it's really good. and I've had a couple scenes described to me. I wanna watch it ^.^
[/quote]

You basically recopied what you said before.

Also, can you check if I have 50 posts in the topic, yet? I want Silver membership.

You're at 49. x)

And I just received a formal warning from a moderator concerning the club being just a general chatting zone (my fault, not you guys). I guess now we'll actually have a topic, and since we've been talking about Anime and music why not say we're a multimedia club? Not that it really affects what's being posted. :/

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295568095' post='4947771']
You're at 49. x)

And I just received a formal warning from a moderator concerning the club being just a general chatting zone (my fault, not you guys). I guess now we'll actually have a topic, and since we've been talking about Anime and music why not say we're a multimedia club? Not that it really affects what's being posted. :/
[/quote]

Right. After this post, I'd love for you to put my account at Silver membership, please. Thank you very much, pal.

It'd be in your best interest to change the first post to telling everyone the theme of this club. If you do so, the Moderators won't be able to instantly warn you about it. In addition, we'll look more organized.

Yes, I'm trying to help this..."Klub".

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295568435' post='4947780']
Right. After this post, I'd love for you to put my account at Silver membership, please. Thank you very much, pal.

[b]It'd be in your best interest to change the first post to telling everyone the theme of this club.[/b] If you do so, the Moderators won't be able to instantly warn you about it. In addition, we'll look more organized.

Yes, I'm trying to help this..."Klub".
[/quote]
I'm one step ahead of you on that. ;]

And I'm pming Opalmoon just to make sure the subject matter isn't too lenient, or broad.

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295568637' post='4947787']
I'm one step ahead of you on that. ;]

And I'm pming Opalmoon just to make sure the subject matter isn't too lenient, or broad.
[/quote]

Next...

To increase organization and help when you're not around, sooner or later, you'll need one or two moderators and a banlist. If you're busy, one of the moderators can easily take responsibility and take care of this "Klub", on your time off.

Another intelligent decision would be an occasional activity. Such as a contest, or a poll or such. I have little imagination with activities, unfortunately, but I'll still try my best to help. Still, it'd increased the interaction and excitement of this "Klub". People would find the club more fun, too.

Archived