The Klub

Kelp'

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295579251' post='4948087']
Card Contests sounds like a good idea, even though I haven't made a single card (lol why am I here? I was bored one day. xD).

But I think I know the game well enough to judge. Or I could get one of you guys to judge.
[/quote]

Did you not join for that cousin, or step-brother, or whatever role of your family that other person filled? Did they not invite you?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well my brother (step, if that matters), was on here a lot. And I thought I'd see what all the hype was about. I used to like Yugioh, so it wouldn't be a total waste. And the other forum I was on was down a lot for some reason, so it gave me something to do.

So to answer your question, he did not invite me per se.

On another note, is there any other kind of contests we can do?

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295579945' post='4948118']
Well my brother (step, if that matters), was on here a lot. And I thought I'd see what all the hype was about. I used to like Yugioh, so it wouldn't be a total waste. And the other forum I was on was down a lot for some reason, so it gave me something to do.

So to answer your question, he did not invite me per se.

On another note, is there any other kind of contests we can do?
[/quote]

Did joining end up being worth it? Made friends and all?

We can totally find Bullet Hell games and compare scores. That may only be my loving of bullet hells, though.

Congratulations with the friends. They're the best part of this place you'll remember, months after you leave. I'm more alone, though. I just post with different people all the time, which is why I only have three friends.

Look up Touhou.

Now I want to download it.

Look it up, too. I have a bullet hell on my iPod, which I'm using right now.

It's just one of those top-down shooters where you're a spaceship/character who has to dodge a huge storm of bullets coming from enemy ship/characters. I'm actually a bit decent at them. They're very fun, and have a large amount of replay value, if you don't constantly play the same stages.

MegaMari is a Touhou clone of Mega Man 2. You play as either Marisa Kirisame or Alice Margatroid (you can switch at will between each level). You choose your "robot master" (obviously they're not), go through the level, fight the boss, and YOU GOT A NEW WEAPON. Both characters get different forms of the same weapon, but only one can get each weapon, so you have to pick favorites.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/MegaMari

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/MegaMari:_Gameplay

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/MegaMari:_Bosses#Bosses

It plays like Mega Man, but when you fight the bosses it is very much a Bullet Hell, just a 2D sidescroller instead of a top-down perspective.

Archived