The Klub

Kelp'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295493187' post='4946088']
Not really. I've seen Pokemon, and a bit of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, only because my brother made me watch it. Oh and Spirited Away. :]

Never read any manga. Talk about hardcore. x)
[/quote]

Spirited Away?! I watched it 4 or 5 times already, it's awesome. But my 5-year old sister is addicted to it, so she watched the last 3 times in the morning when everyone's still asleep. I woke up in the middle of the movie and piggyback so I can watch the rest as well ^^

I've seen Spirited Away and Castle in the Sky. I like those guy's movies, I forget his name.

Try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's the most epic and manlything I've ever seen, and it's really only sad at about two parts. And it's only 27 episodes. Click my sig (which is of Kamina, one of its protagonists) if you want to see something awesome from it, just don't read the comments on the video else you'll be spoiled.

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295497099' post='4946201']
I hate Naruto. I find it to be garbage. It is also icredibly overrated, I think.Maybe you can do like why I joined that clan. What about Code Geass?*Shoves again*
[/quote]

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1295532250' post='4946613']
I've seen Spirited Away and Castle in the Sky. I like those guy's movies, I forget his name.Try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's the most epic and manlything I've ever seen, and it's really only sad at about two parts. And it's only 27 episodes. Click my sig (which is of Kamina, one of its protagonists) if you want to see something awesome from it, just don't read the comments on the video else you'll be spoiled.
[/quote]

I've heard a lot of people talk about Code Geass and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I might try those out. :]

And I tried to watch Fate Stay Night, but I couldn't get into it.

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295493187' post='4946088']
Not really. I've seen Pokemon, and a bit of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, only because my brother made me watch it. Oh and Spirited Away. :]

Never read any manga. Talk about hardcore. x)
[/quote]
And wasn't it good? ;D

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1295553235' post='4947094']
Elfen Lied is win.
[b]Miyazaki is incapable of making movies that are not win.[/b]
Code Geass is epic. As is Big O. Gurren Lagan was...good.
Hikaru no Go is awesome sauce.
[/quote]
Even Kiki's Delivery Service was good. ;D

Archived