YCMaker Ultra Hotel

Jake the Sage

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Des not really. Please don't keep trying to force it also

Yeah no . . .

The f*ck are you two talking about? So some book I never read ands movies I slept through are better than the laws of physics? Did you take Broken's weird ass drug? Jake? Is Lora holding a chainsaw? Run Now! RUN!

As they said, everything has already been done before.

If you manage to think of something then you obviously can think outside the box.

Didn't you guys try to make a music-themed roleplay?

Yes, yes we did for what it was worth >\/>

Is Lora in kiss Jake's ass mode today? That guy needs to wipe more.

And a music based RP still isn't that great of an idea. And didn't it die twice?

Did you guys know that Thomas the Tank Engine originally started when Reverend Awdry was telling tales to his child. However, the very first engine he created was actually Edward, not Thomas. It was a sad tale, because Edward wasn't used often, but the first tale was when he was finally let out to take some trucks.

People stopped caring about Chords of Chaos because it didn't pick up quickly enough.

Did you guys know that Thomas the Tank Engine originally started when Reverend Awdry was telling tales to his child. However, the very first engine he created was actually Edward, not Thomas. It was a sad tale, because Edward wasn't used often, but the first tale was when he was finally let out to take some trucks.

I remember Edward being the first train, but didn't know the rest of that.

I loved Thomas when I was growing up, played with his toys a lot too.

And apparently he was part of the anime spring season line-up .-.

Yeah, though, I found that the American version of Thomas is, very different from the british one, something about Shining Time.

If I recall Thomas and the Magic Railroad was an American made movie.

The British one is where everything looked semi-realistic, right? I never got into that Thomas & Friends crap, but the original series was an obsession.

My dad managed to meet Ringo Star and asked him how narrating Thomas was and he was amazed since no one ever asked about that before, lol.

Magic Railroad was epic to me at the time, but when I went back years later in a nostalgia dive, something seemed off. I guess it's because it was under different direction or something.

I never actually watched that show . . . I was more of a Power Rangers kind of kid . . .

Which ones exactly?

I was a big fan of the Ninja Storm group. The others I'm not too familiar with to mention.

But regarding Thomas, I was reminded of the theme song, and I still think it's VERY catchy. :/

I never really watched Thomas, tbh. Like Jake and Desu before me, Power Rangers was more of my thing.

I watched Thomas before I knew Power Rangers existed. It was actually decent compared to others we see today.

I liked both, I was an open-minded kid, mostly for my love of giant transforming robots and trains.

^ This.

Although, my open-mindedness kinda opened some places where I wasn't supposed to go.

For example: taking a piss in the women's restroom. ;)

Archived