New Yugioh... Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Azuh

Season 4 of GX ends with a bang... for a new Yu-Gi-Oh is upon us

"600 series will feature logo of the new YGO anime "YGO 5D's"' date=' which will launch in April"

[/quote']

apparently the protaganist is going to be 18 years of age... and his favourite monster is Stardust Dragon

i wonder what its gonna be about?

Discuss

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the series main character beats both Yugi and Jaden. I actually hope he makes people forget all about "Battle City" and "Dartz" as well as Duelist Kingdom. If it doesn't well..let's just say I'm not looking forward to "Tuner" monsters or "Synchro" monsters..sounds like those people need to go back to band class. Honestly Yami was the best character in the Yugioh series. Aster was a joke..but Chazz was pretty funny as was Crowler. hopefully they will continue to keep with the proper real life card effects like they did in Gx and not go back to the way the original Yugioh was handled. for the record Malik was awesome in japanese..but was a surefire dumbass in english.

Wait, wha? How are they going to end Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Season 4 in just two months? In Japan the plot has just begun to unfold... unless they run both at the same time, which is unlikely.

Tbh, an older protagonist makes for a more promising, mature storyline, which I'm looking forward to. Well, we'll see when more information is revealed.

Stardust Dragon = Synchro/Tuner? (Seeing as the Starter Deck 2008 and its companion Set have Synchro + Tuner monsters in both and usually the Starter Deck has cards the protagonist uses)

Please be a girl, please be a girl as the protagonist :reads 1st comment:, drat another male protagonist :( (Oh their is nothing wrong with men just I thought their was going to be a "actual" change in pace, sadly only the rulings and some cards)

:)

Archived