New Yugioh... Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Azuh

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

All I can say is...it sounds like total rubbish, in other words seriously fake.

I

Await this new series with great interest

If they can make this series like Digimon S5' date=' then it will be a sure fire hit! ^_^

[/quote']

... but savers sucks...

I will find you and hunt you down and shoot you with a silver bullet Logmon1.

5D stands for 5 Dragons (not completely sure) not five dimensions. The main protagonist will once again be a man with weird hair whose signature card will be Stardust Dragon. Duelling will be happening on motorcyclelike gear.

That`s all I know and I got a lot of janime who got from something else again.

I heard from a couple of net-friends about a new Yugioh called Yugioh 5D's, also when I visited DMU to check it out (as I was bored waking up at 6:00 AM) I saw links showing the main character. I looked for info on Google and found this YCM topic being on the first page of the search, also having third/fourth alignment. I went to see what's special and I found random debate about YGO 5D's, however it gave me some info.

I'd like to reply to those who say that it's dumb, that they probably want some more stupid young cheater protagonists with extreme luck and sinlessness unless possessed by magic against some people who are planning on world domination/destruction. This show will probably be a more mature version, as I heard, bikers, and 18-year-old protagonists, and it will be classified as better Anime, as YGO is usually thought as a children anime and not simply regular.

This show, I think, will be more realistic, and from the look of the main character, I know that YGO's gone more goth and it has finally started disappointing and letting down those who make fun of YGO because it's too childish. Also, to those who think that a children's card game is treated a lot more seriously, you're wrong. A lot of older audiences play YGO, from 15-year-old teens to married men (example: me), and in the YGO world, it's heavily supported by 2 worldwide leading corporations, and with advanced technology and history, I mean.. you'd not ignore the existence of live holograms of real monsters, along with really deep strategies and gameplay, and a very exciting history... e.g. Duelist Kingdom isn't an ignorant event, players on a ship to participate in a hologram-supported 3D game that has a lot of strategies, followed by Battle City. Also to note that the card game, in the Anime, is an incarnation to an Ancient Egyptian magic game, which is a lot of proof, and actually known between duelists. So if dueling for betting on fate is being made fun of in the real world, people need to know first that game differs a lot in the anime.

Now, I'd like to point that introducing new strategies, characters and plots, is a lot more difference, and is an evolution to the child YGO.. which may attract some more mature audiences. I'd like to thank and congratulate YGO workers for the new show, for at least the age of protagonists, bikes, and the look of the main character. You may say "His hair is weird, as all of YGO characters!", but I don't see you minding Ichigo's orange hair, or Kisame's weird look, or the strange nail polish of Akatsuki, or Byakuya's weird hair, or Renji's eyebrow tattoos, or the mixed time-culture in Naruto (no cars or TV but there's magazines, computer-printed files, etc.), or the non-human species and weird looks that are barely described in Naruto... I can make a longer and never-ending lists of weird looks and stuff in anime. So if you don't like YGO for that, then you must not like any anime at all.

Bye, all.. and see you on April, where I return, YGO GX ends, and the new generation of YGO finally starts and lets down all haters.

-Mare

The more I think about it, I think Takahashi meant to combine the appearance of the new main character of both Yugi and Jaden.

1) Eyes of Yugi

2) Face of Yubel-Jaden

3) Hair combination of both Jaden and Yugi.

4) Vest of Jaden's only blue and more futuristic.

How much do you wanna bet that the protagonist is gonna run into Jaden, just as Jaden ran into Yugi?

And where did you find this info?

Archived