New Yugioh... Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Azuh

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the Stardust Dragon?... its very much cool!!

Thats the Duelist?... Move over Zane, this is more my type ♥ - ♥

:steps on the breaks: whats eerie though is the bike. I swear I have seen a very similar design like it from another anime.

• 2 weeks later...

nope' date=' it's what keeps people unbored, cause if they keep airing GX we will be bored, first season is also good but if the keep making more and more shows with the same characters then it will be boring.

it's good that we are seeing change.

[/quote']

chances to the show is good, however pretty much redoing the entire rule book of the game to fit the new show is not

My God, some Of You need the patience to look through a thread and read the previous posts before You make Your own.

Here's stuff from the Wiki You can use to fix Your knowladge of the series:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (Japanese: 遊☆戯☆王5Ds) is the new Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series due to air in Japan in April 2, 2008, billed as the successor to the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime, which at time of writing, is in its fourth season.

The Duelist Genesis and Starter Deck 2008 are all designed to introduce this new anime series to Yu-Gi-Oh! card game players.

Some plot details have already been revealed about the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is rumored to have a "Sentai" theme. The main Duel Disk is a "Bike-Type" Duel Disk, called a "D-Wheel" and duels now take place in stadiums and are called "Riding Duels". The series plot is to collect 5 all-powerful Dragon cards. "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's" stands for "Yu-Gi-Oh! Five Duel Scoop".

Characters

* Yusei Fudo (不動遊星 Fudō Yūsei) : The main character of the series, he plays a Synchro/Tuner deck that revolves around the Stardust Dragon card. He is known for his genius style dueling, his considerable duel skill, and his cool and clever personality.

* Jack Atlas (ジャック・ アトラス Jakku Atorasu): Jack is Yusei's rival. He controls the "King", and is known as the "Absolute King of the Riding Duel". He fears Yusei's Genius-like dueling, which has crushed every battle opponent in his path.

* Aki Izayoi (十六夜 アキ Izayoi Aki): Izayoi Aki is a girl with the "Super Ability", a power that can only be used through anguish and sadness. However, meeting Yusei changes things...

* Rua and Ruka (龍亞&龍可 Rua & Ruka): Yusei is aided by twins Rua and Ruka, who make fun of fate. They adore Yuusei, and have been in many tough battles. Rua is lively and blundering, while following his calm and collected sister, Ruka.

Now... So long as 4Kids does not get this and it's dubbed by a more competent company, I will watch it. Yusei looks cool, His known cards seem cool and I would laugh my ass of if they limit Fusion/Extra decks to 15(becasue it would screw up so many E-Hero decks). I myself am Hyped for Starter Deck 2008, whenever they get around to releasing it in North America....

Sorry for the spoilers, but I felt it necessary to post here.

You mean FUNImation? thats good to know, but now for some reason I'm getting this weird vision of Yugi popping out of nowhere shouting "It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyways, If FUNI does get it, it will be a hit for sure and a lot more people might get interested in it due to it's mature and darker atmosphere.

I wonder what Yusei's english name will be. Since they changed Judai into Jaden, perhaps we're looking at a Joseph?

That is, if they decide to change it.

EDIT: Just saw on the Wikia, with all that comes with information on the wikia, that 5D's doesn't stand for Five Dragons, but for Five Duel Scoop. WTF?

I wonder what Yusei's english name will be. Since they changed Judai into Jaden' date=' perhaps we're looking at a Joseph?

EDIT: Just saw on the Wikia, with all that comes with information on the wikia, that 5D's doesn't stand for Five Dragons, but for Five Duel Scoop. WTF?

[/quote']

no way Joseph sucks ,i hope they don't change the name

and no way Five Duel Scoop , thats kinda lame name , and i was hoping that it was 5 Dragons ,or 5 Dimentions . or even 5 Duel Bikers

I wonder what Yusei's english name will be. Since they changed Judai into Jaden' date=' perhaps we're looking at a Joseph?

[/quote']

They changed Manjirobe into Chazz it doesn't really matter what the name is, when they start they'll probaly just pick some semi-obscure name for the English dub.

Also, wiki says 4Kids is picking up 5D's here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_5D%27s

You mean FUNImation? thats good to know' date=' but now for some reason I'm getting this weird vision of Yugi popping out of nowhere shouting "It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyways, If FUNI does get it, it will be a hit for sure and a lot more people might get interested in it due to it's mature and darker atmosphere.

[/quote']

Bad Guy: Now, my monster is at it's peak!

Jack: Yusei, what does the scanner say about it's power levels?

Yusei: It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!

Jack: What, nine thousand!?

Archived