New Yugioh... Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Azuh

And Yugi would be a old' date=' middle-aged man, and looks like his grandpa.

[/quote']

Since the story is set in future Domino City, and it seems like the Kaiba Corp. building is still there from the tiny panel in the magazine scan, I actually have a feeling that Kaiba, as an old man, will come out.

Either that or he hasn't aged, just like in GX.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is...it sounds like total rubbish' date=' in other words seriously fake.

I

Await this new series with great interest

If they can make this series like Digimon S5' date=' then it will be a sure fire hit! ^_^

[/quote']

... but savers sucks...

I will find you and hunt you down and shoot you with a silver bullet Logmon1.

... Go watch Tamers...

Oh hell, why the hell are you all still watching digimon?

Go watch FMA or Blood+.

All I can say is...it sounds like total rubbish' date=' in other words seriously fake.

I

If they can make this series like Digimon S5' date=' then it will be a sure fire hit! ^_^

[/quote']

... but savers sucks...

... Go watch Tamers...

Go watch FMA or Blood+.

I love Savers and Tamers, in fact there more similar than you think.

BTW, am I the only 12 year old who watches Fullmetal AND Blood+?

I

[/quote']

... but savers sucks...

... Go watch Tamers...

Go watch FMA or Blood+.

Probably but hey they are awesome

I

[/quote']

... but savers sucks...

... Go watch Tamers...

Go watch FMA or Blood+.

I would say no, but I'm 16...

Deathnote is also good

Personally, I think Yu-Gi-Oh went downhill after the original series stopped. Another series is just going to do the same, drag the show into the ground until nobody wants to watch it anymore, or play the video games or card games. They'll kill it just like they've killed dozens of other cartoons and television shows that have come out. The more series you add on, the worse it gets until finally it doesn't make any revenue and is cancelled.

Personally' date=' I think Yu-Gi-Oh went downhill after the original series stopped. Another series is just going to do the same, drag the show into the ground until nobody wants to watch it anymore, or play the video games or card games. They'll kill it just like they've killed dozens of other cartoons and television shows that have come out. The more series you add on, the worse it gets until finally it doesn't make any revenue and is cancelled.

[/quote']

the reason they need to keep making series is because that's the only thing fueling the card game,if they were to stop. Then kids would stop joining and eventually it would die off.

the only reason yu-gi-oh has lasted this long is because it has a show in the form of a long ass advertisment that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

Main character is WAY better and hopefully more serious than Jaden. I hope some characters from the original and GX might make appearcenes like Pegasus and Kaiba in GX

sorry to say... but this aint probably going to happen... its set way into the future, not in the time of GX and the original

i just hope there well be batter dinosaur cards in this show, both Tyranno and Rex raptor were no good, to the end of GX and tyranno didn't do well in lot's of his douls, i hope we would see a batter dino-dulest in this new show, ans even batter dino cards, and i hope that the main hero won't take 95% of the dules in this show and give the other hero's a shoot, that was the thing that jaden did, he alweys duled and the rest of the gang did nothing >_

Archived