Bleach War of the Worlds

ANBU

Ikeda settle with a contented sign behind her desk. With her door closed, the world was shut away and she didn't have to worry about anything or anyone. Her paperwork finished, she brewed herself a cup of tea and slowly sipped it as she mulled over recent events. First the intruder in the morning then the information about the war. Things were going to get very busy soon. She sighed. She was only going to be a burden if she didn't pull herself together. And Captain Setsuna already had so much on his plate. It she wanted to help him in anyway, she would have to work harder. The door to her office banged open. She gasped in fright and doused the intruder with piping hot tea from her cup.

"AHHH!" one of the unseated officer screamed, clawing at his face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ideka whispered hurriedly as she scrambled for tissue to wipe the scalding liquid away.

"I-it's okay," he said, the redness from the scald hiding his blush from the pleasure of Ikeda helping him. "But our agent in the outskirts has reported an intruder hiding in an abandoned building." He gave her a bit more information before handing her the report. "Should I have one of the seated officers handle this?" he asked, wincing as the burns stretched.

"N-no." She shook her head. This would be the perfect opportunity to strengthen her personality. "I will... take care of it... you... 4th division..." she managed.

"I'll go get treatment," he said, then hurried off to get help. As for Ideka, she headed for the divisions gate and took it directly to the location indicated in the report. It seemed normal, but the person was said to be hiding, so she ventured inside the building.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tazu had been sleeping in the basement. When Ikeda got near the house Tazu jolted awake. "[i]Did they find me already? How...[/i]" Tazu began in his head but stopped,"[i]Its doesn't matter. Someone is coming..[/i]."Tazu quickly got to his feet as he could hear, who ever the intruder was, entering the house upstairs. He slowly made his way into the corner against the wall with the door. He crouched down in the shadows behind a rather large crate. The basement was pitch black and it would be almost impossible to visibly see him. Tazu was hiding his reiatsu as much as possible, making it seem about as large as that of a large rat or a cat. "[i]I can't afford to be found out already...who knows how much longer it will be until this 'invasion' I need more time..[/i]." He sat there crouched behind the crate in the shadows, peering slightly over it at the entrance to the stairs.

"Um... H-hello. I am... from 13[sup]th[/sup] division..." she strted. She took a deep breath and told herself that she needed to face her fear if Captain Setsuna was to ever notice her. Ran. "I am the... personnel cheif Ikede of the SID... Personal Aide to Captain Setsuna... You are in... violation of Seireitei law... and sentenced to... to judgment." She swallowed and drew her blade. "Re-reach, Haruka," he commanded. The blade shone then flashed. And she knew. She could tell he was hiding. And a pitiful attempt at it as well. Maybe he thought he could get her from behind. She took a breath, and spoke, he confidence boosted by the shikai. "You are 14 feet ahead... 9 down and six... to the right of my current position," she told the intruder. "You cannot... hide from me."

Tazu wasn't all that suprised. Hiding his reiatsu would've worked on any normal shinigami drone but apparently one with at least the power of a shikai had arrived to greet him. She was still above the stairs to the basement and from the sound of her voice she was scared. "[i]There isn't much point in hiding from her now.[/i]" he decided as he stood up and walked calmly over to the entrance of the stairs. He walked up them slowly, the entire time examining her from her reiatsu until he reached the top of the stairs. As he stepped into the room he gave her a blank calm look. She was rather cute but that doesn't mean she is no threat. "[i]Even the weakest opponent can be hiding a great power[/i]," Tazu thought to himself. As he stopped he spoke in a regular tone,"Hello shinigami," He drew his two zanpakuto from his back,"I'll be going now. If you're smart you'll step out of the way. There's no reason to bring about your death sooner then it needs to be." With that he started walking to the door as if Ikeda didn't even exist.

"yes it was me.. damn.. get those idiots who are fighting the other arrancar to come back to the Soul Society.. we need all of you training if you want to even be able to put up any defense against the threat.. too many without second release" he then said muttering the last part as his voice still travelled. "Surviving my current pressure shows you are capable yourself so far.." he then said as a hole appeared under him before disappearing moving through it into the Soul Society, his Spiritual Pressure destroying parts of nearby buildings before he returned to his normal form sealing his spiritual energy. "[i]not even at half and he ran.. oh well lets see if i can..[/i]" he thinks to himself as he sensed the nearby reiatsu, feeling one what felt like a shinigami's and one very similar like that of the arrancar's but hidden.. only just able to sense it due to his distance away. Kazuya then moved long the ground at a high speed, passing most nearby buildings before shinigami had noticed his arrival, continuing towards where he though the Spiritual energy came from, being to the south-west of where he appeared.

She was being underestimated. ll because she lacked confidence in herself. In her own abilities. In her self. Without that belief, that self assurance, she would never amount to anything. And others, like Captain Setsuna, Keiko, even unseated officers like Hiragawa would leave her behind. He closed her eyes and let Haruka guide her and her actions. Haruka's blade,though slim and dainty, unassuming and disarming, was much stronger that it appeared. She slipped it against the intruder's throat the moment he was astride her. "You misunderstand... You will not... leave this... place... Not with... me here..."

Hachiro was completely confused at this point. "[i]What is this guy talking about...[/i]" as he disappeared to the hole in the ground, Hachiro was left standing there. "Well that was...odd." Hachiro exclaimed as he turned to look at the other squad 4 members. "[i]They seem to have things under control here...I'm going to go check on Soul Society...[/i]" he thought to himself as he began moving back towards the closed gate.

[center][b]Back In SS[/b][/center]

Tazu was growing impacient with her. "[i]I decided to spare her for now and this is how she responds? Foolish![/i]" Tazu raged inside his head. Just then he could sense a rather large reiatsu not too far off."[i]Kazuya is on his way here...[/i]" Tazu's expression became more serious.

"I don't have time to play with you!" Tazu quickly grabbed the blade of her zanpakuto with his right hand then lifted his left arm and pointed it at her,"Cero!" A big blast of red energy shot out from his hand towards her. Deciding he did not have time to waste with her he took off out the door. He could sense the direction Kazuya's reiatsu was coming from and took off at full speed in a North Eastern direction, hiding as much of his reiatsu as possible. "[i]It seems no one will make waiting around for this invasion easy...[/i]" agitated, Tazu was slowly drawing to the conclusion that he might not get to wait until the invasion before he started his revenge. After almost reaching almost the opposite end of Soul Society Tazu found another one of the entrances to the underground passageways. Knowing his reiatsu would be even more difficult to sense underground, Tazu dove in and began travelling slower to mask his reiatsu even more. This time he left Orbs of concentrated reiatsu (much like the energy used in his energy zanpakuto) floating in random directions all around underground. "[i]These are showing more reiatsu then I am. It should throw them off my trail for a while...[/i]"

Her shunpo was almost reflex. In fact, it was. The instant she sensed the build up of the intruder's reitsu, she moved out of harms way. But not out of her own range. Even as the arrancar raced away, she was trailing. It was easier to focus on him when he wasn't hanging round her. But he seemed to have something planned. And that was something she could not allow. Not professionally, not personally. Her trailing got harder when he took the tunnels, but none of them were deeper than her range. She positioned herself near his position, but not above him. She held her blade at the ready stance, then struck out four times. "Reach!" The four slashes hit the arrancar head on with no sign of where they came from.

As Tazu traversed further using the passageways he had to stop when he abruptly was almost decapitated by a zanpakuto slash. He fell to his knees and slid under the strike at the last second. "What th-" he was cut short by 3 more stikes that happened almost instantly. All of them came from different angles and would've diced him to pieces if he wasn't quick enough. After dodging all of them (aside from a slash over his left sleeve) Tazu stopped in bewilderment. "[i]How[/i]-" thats when he sensed Ikeda's reiatsu above him,"[i]Her again!"[/i] She had to be the most annoying shinigami Tazu had ever came into contact with. "[i]So this is her power...and shes remarkable at tracking it would seem...how annoying![/i]" tazu was getting agitated. He needed to find a way to wait for the invasion, but it almost seemed impossible with all the attention he seemed to be drawing in. He decided he had had enough of the annoying girl. Cute or not she would be taught a lesson.

Above ground near ikeda there was a large blast through teh road as Tazu came flying out of it before landing a few meters in front of her. "Foolish girl!" he shouted as he lunged at her performing numerous quick sword manuevers slashing at her from all directions with his two zanpakuto.

Kazuya stopped slightly as hje felt the arrancar's reiatsu travelling in different directions before deciding the shinigami was most likely closer to the real one and headed towards them again, moving just as fast as he began to approach them. "[i]Looks like a shinigami so that must be..[/i]" he thought to himself as he saw the Shinigami nearby and deciding to try to see where the arrancar was before jumping high into the air and landing on a nearby building as he began trying to sense where the arrancar was before he saw some sort of blast break the ground and the arrancar comew up from the ground. "Gelidus Semina (Freezing Path)" uhe then says as he jumped down ice begginning to from between the arrancar and the shinigami as the arrancar tried to attack them.

"Won't... work..." She said. From her point of view, his blows were dreadfully slow. And then someone else came. It was a bit too much for her. Too many people. She had to get away. But... that would be surrendering to what she wanted to change. Some sort of ice formed between her and the arrancar, so she took the opportunity. She pointed Haruka away from the ground and shunpoed straight up and away from the blows. at the peak of her climb, she turned all the upward momentum into her slash. The tip of her blade appeared just under the arrancar's chin and thrust up.

Tazu caught himself and turned his chin upwards at the last second allowing the blade to pass right in front of him. After leaping backwards a few meters he peered over to see that Kazuya had arrived. "[i]Then I shall definitely not have time to wait for the invasion to begin my attack...[/i]" he thought to himself as he crossed both of his zanpakuto,"Devastate, Tourou" there was an explosion of white reiatsu all around him which revealed him wearing his white bone armor and wielding two energy zanpakuto. As the crevices in his armor began to glow a bright blue he peered upwards at Ikeda through his mask. "[i]This annoying girl ruined my chances of waiting for the invasion. She will regret interfering![/i]" he smashed his legs into the ground, launching himself into the air at high speed towards Ikeda, and causing the ground around him to collapse into the tunnels below. As he got near her he slashed with one of the zanpakuto, sending it flying at her in the form of a wave of blue energy. Then he vanished and reappeared behind her and sent the other zanpakuto at her in the same manner. Then he appeared above her as two new zanpakuto quickly formed in his hands and he lunged downards at her, holding the blades pointed downwards.

[center][b]Meanwhile[/b][/center]

Hachiro had just returned to Soul Society and was on his way back to the Squad 4 barracks when he saw the three of them in the distance. "What's going on now!?" Hachiro took off towards them as fast as he could manage.

Ideka executed a trick maneuver. Slashing swiftly, she sliced through the attacks of her foe, splitting them before they were close enough to be a threat. She swung again and severed the new blade at its base then prepared another move. She struck the back of her blade below her and used it as a footrest and kicked off it, launching herself away from the man. He reistsu suppressed, she dove into hiding in the partially blocked tunnels. Both the arrancar and the stranger, he felt a lot like the Lucas character Setsuna was housing, were still in her range. Resurrection. She did not have the skill to fight a resurrection. She could hardly fight the sealed state. How in the world was she t handle this?

Tazu allowed her to run. His back was now to Kazuya. He let out a loud deep roar that could be heard for miles, as an explosion of fierce intense white reiatsu overcame him and surrounded him. The energy in the crevices of his armor turned white and he turned slowly to face Kazuya. "Why do you insist on helping the shinigami?" his voice had a very hollow sounding deep tone to it. "You should not interfere with matters that have nothing to do with you or your kind!" with that he vanished and appeared high in the sky above Soul Society. "These shinigami...these monsters...they've slaughtered my kind for centuries!" as he spoke his voice was shaken with intensity from his reiatsu which grew more and more intense, rapidly getting stronger,"I will...I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!" he roared louder then he had ever roared in his life. As he was roaring he smashed his zanpakuto together to form an intense swirling ball of white reiatsu which he held out in front of him with both hands. As he roared he fed his reiatsu into it causing it to grow. When it reached roughly three times its initial size he pointed it downward towards a random part of Soul Society, not aiming anywhere in particular, and he fired it at intense speed. "Take THIS you BASTARDS!" There was a loud booming noise caused by the speed of the blast and when it finally hit the ground it caused a massive explosion of white energy too bright to look into. The blast radius was huge and it shook the ground. When it had faded there was a mountain of smoke and dust in the area it hit as well as leaving nearly nothing but rubble and destruction in its crater. Random surrounding areas had caught on fire from the blast as well.

He peered down at the ruin he had caused. Breathing heavily, trying to calm down, he drew two new energy zanpakuto and pointed one in the direction of Kazuya as he spoke,"You made all this fuss about some invasion, well what if I just destroy everything before it even begins? Since you wouldn't let me wait for it there is no other choice!" He turned to look down at Soul Society,"They WILL pay for what they've done..." he said in a much calmer quieter manner.

[center][b]Meanwhile[/b][/center]

Hachiro had been headed in their direction but had taken the long way around all the buildings between them. After seeing that one of the people he had seen was an arrancar he decided it might be best if he put a good distance between himself and them so he could help with Kido and his own techniques from afar. As he set off in a path that was somewhat headed away from them he suddenly heard a large booming noise in the distance somewhere behind him. As he slowly turned while he ran he spoke "Huh? What was-" he was cut off as there was a huge explosion nearby. The edge of the blast had swallowed him and all he could see as he was lifted off his feet and sent flying was an intense white light all around him as his ears were filled with the deafening sound of the explosion. When the blast had finally subsided he opened his eyes to find he wasn't on the ground. He was being suspended in air roughly 15 feet above ground by a large beam of wood that was once part of a building (which was now thrashed and ruined) the wooden post was sticking out of the only remaining wall of the building roughly 15 feet above ground and had pierced through and impaled the right side of his chest as it held him up in the air. He coughed up a large amount of blood as his vision began to go blurry. "Wha...what was...that.." he only managed to keep one eye half open as he stared down at the roughly two feet of wood protruding from the front of his chest. Another large quantity of blood came pouring out of his mouth and he slowly reached his arms out and grabbed the post. He began pulling himself forward and he shook and cringed in agony. Finally as he managed to slide the post completely out of his torso he screamed in pain and fell to the ground below. Landing flat on his back he almost couldn't find the strength to move from the large amount of pain coursing through his body from the large hole in his chest. After a large amount of effort he managed to pull out his zanpakuto and speak the word "M-Merge" as he thrust his blade into himself and it combined with him. The hole began to fill in and heal as he slowly managed to get up on his feet. Breathing heavily and holding his hand over where the hole was he looked around in disbelief at the large amount of destruction and ruin in front of him.

As he slowly made his way back towards where the arrancar could be seen he started to regain his strength slowly. "That...that was too close," he laughed trying to cheer himself up as he was drawing near to them. "[i]I can't let that arrancar do that again... I barely made it out of that...I don't want to know how many weren't so lucky...[/i]." It was dead silent except for the whistling of the wind that had been conjured up by the blast, meaning in the vicinity of the blast at least, there were no survivors.

((EDIT: added what happened to Hachiro))

"Exorior angli instar Barathrum, Regno Formidilosus... Fatum!(Rise from the Underworld, Reign Terror... Doom!)" Kazuya said as the blasts struck the city transforming just as fast as he had before, his Spiritual Power rising at a much faster rate, reaching what it was near the end of the last battle with this arrancar within seconds as the nearby buildings and ground in a large radius around him were starting to be vaporized from his Spiritual pressure, the few shinigami who hadn't run when they felt the arrancar's release tried to escape during this. "I Insist on helping because it is my brother's wish.. and now you enter the same realm as him without his permission!" he then roared easily heard for miles around as his Spiritual Energy rose at an incalculable rate. "You want your revenge here? then you shall have to avoid destruction itself for such a feat.. and that is your sentence.. You Shall be Wiped from Existence!!" he then ropared even louder than before as he within the space of a second created two beams similar to his Letum Flatus (Annihilation Blast). "Now Die!" he then roared sending these beams which in comparison with the original attack were both larger and faster as he appeared behind the arrancar and sent his wires from his Pupa Magister (Puppet Master) attack towards the arrancar each finding a point which they shot towards as soon as he appeared there, the rage on Kazuya's face apparent to anyone who could come close enough without the same vaporization that the buildings and ground suffered from his unrelenting Spiritual Energy which continued to rise.

ooc: sorry if op?

Tazu was faced with two large beams of energy at his front and the odd wires attack at his back. Deciding he only had one possible choice of how to counter his situation, he smashed his energy zanpakuto together once more, forming another white ball of reiatsu. He then immediately fired the blast at the two beams,"Novas Grande!" The blast flew into the center of the two beams and exploded with a huge blast of white energy that deflected most of the beams and sent the remains flying off in random directions. At the same time that was happening, Tazu had turned around just in time to face the wires before they were to make contact and roared,"Segunda Etapa!" There was a massive concentration of calm white reiatsu that engulfed him and vaporized any of the wires that got too near. As the white reiatsu burst into a column of energy that shot upwards into the sky it vanished to reveal Tazu floating there in the air wearing his full armor. 7 Energy zanpakuto began appearing at his back. His eyes glowed a burning bright white impossible to look into. Just then without saying a word or making a noise he appeared to vanish from sight. but the truth was he shot himself straight downward at the ground at such an immense speed that it appeared instantaneous. As he impacted on the ground below in a crouched kneeling position with his fist on the ground. With the speed and force that he impacted with it was a wonder that the ground did not shake nor did it even crack. This was because in this form Tazu controls every ounce of his reiatsu so perfectly that nothing around him would be effected by it unless he wished it so. As he slowly stood up he turned to face the buildings behind him. Moving at blinding speed he performed a punch where he stood appearing to only hit the air in front of him, but the impact of the reiatsu he put into the punch vaporized the buildings in front of his fist almost immediately. As the ground where they once were was torn and blown into the air he turned to face someone he did not know. It was Hachiro. Hachiro had finally caught up with them only to be face to face with an arrancar in Segunda Etapa form. He had witnessed the buildings getting vaporized by the mere force of Tazu's punch [i]on the air[/i] and appeared to be awestruck and frozen. Tazu was looking at him ominously behind his burning glowing eyes without moving an inch.

"I-I'm H-Hachiro and...a-and I...I WON'T LET YOU KILL ANYONE ELSE!" he shouted as he quickly began making hand-signs and mumbling the incantation to one of his personal attack spells. Almost as soon as he started, it was already too late for him. Tazu had moved at blinding speed once more and this time his fist made contact. That is, contact with Hachiro's gut. At the speed he had moved and with the power he had put into the punch, his fist had gone so far into Hachiro's gut that there was a large mound protruding at his back from where Tazu's fist was, of course that was only for the milliseconds that his fist remained in contact with Hachiro before Hachiro was sent flying away with such an intense ferocious speed that the walls of the buildings he passed by as he flew threw the air were cracked and shattered from the force of the air reflecting off of him. As he flew to what must have been a few kilometers away he smashed through a number of buildings before finally becoming embedded in the wall of one. As he came to rest in the wall his body was still shaking violently from the force of the blow still surging through him. He vomited up a large amount of blood and gasped for air. After a few short moments his shikai's powers healed his internal wounds. He had to really force himself to break free from the wall, as he landed on the ground he breathed heavily, his hair flowing in the wind as his hair tie had been blown away during the blast. "How could an arrancar possess such strength?" he asked himself as he caught his breath and quickly performed the proper incantation for his Lightning Movement spell. His body instantly transformed into a bolt of electricity as he jolted down the street with the speed of lightning before reappearing down the street from Tazu behind a building, leaving a trail of electricity behind. "I guess I'll have to keep my distance after all" he laughed quietly, not even sure himself how he could laugh at a time like this. Tazu had turned his attention back to Kazuya and was staring up at him from the street.

((OOC: how come no one checks the ooc thread anymore >.>))

Kazuya watched as the Arrancar went into their Segunda Etapa, destroying part of the wires while he forced the rest to stay together and follow the arrancr as they appeared on the ground incredibly quick. "So you won't just lay down and die then.. fool" he muttered s the wires shot back into his fingers as he noticed the shinigami the arrancar launched away, waving his hand slightly as he glanced at the buildings behind him, the shinigami watching from there scared as Kazuya Spiritual Pressure released with that mere wave sent the building crashing into the ground leaving only small parts of it. Kazuya then appeared behind the Arrancar as they turned to face him, "Shinigami.. always so reckless.. if my brother didnt like them I'd hunt them like i do your kind" he said in a voice little more than a whiper before disappearing and appearing high in the air again. "And now you try to match my strength with something as trivial as your being's second release, if you did that to the shinigami in your second then.. you shall need two more to come near my true power!" he then roared heard through most of the soul society as his voice went back to his half english half atranian tongue. Kazuya power then shot up faster than it already had been, the radius the spiritual pressure affected almost doubling though that change unseen due to his height in the air as he looked down at the arrancar. "Time for you to leave!" he then said as he created multiple of the same beam as before, this time four of them shot at larger sizes that headed towards the right side of the arrancar, escape to his left quickly blocked by Kazuya appearing there with what seems to be his wires bundle together in a blade like shape. "It seems i underestimated you.. 4 Beams and the sword of Pupa Magister (Puppet Master) you shall Die here!" he then roared as the wires shaped into the sword lengthened slightly as Kazuya awaited the beams hit or the arrancar's attempt to dodge, all nearby ground vaporized below his own and the arrancar's feet, this destruction happening up most of the street as he glared the the arrancar his spiritual pressure destroying almost everything within its range which grew quickly before he controlled it to stop pushing outwards, condensing the power of his spiritual pressure within the street length as his spiritual power continued to rise at the same rate.

Tazu Just stared at Kazuya as he fired the beams and vanished to his side. The beams were drawing near quickly and it was obvious that the only means of dodging them would be to move towards Kazuya. Of course that would only matter to him [i]if[/i] he intended to dodge them at all. Tazu felt the ground below him dissolve away due to Kazuya's spiritual pressure. As it was vaporized he did not move. He floated there on the spot staring ominously behind the large burning glowing bulbs of light that filled his eyes. He held out his right fist as his entire right arm was enveloped in intense white reiatsu. It was so vibrant that all that could be seen of his arm was a mass of white light. Just as the beams were going to collide with him , he turned to face Kazuya and punched outward with his right arm into the beams, keeping his face fixated on Kazuya almost as if mocking him from behind his unemotional masked face and burning eyes. As his punch collided with the beams there was a huge shockwave of power that caused everything within their entire region of Soul Society to be blown away and vaporized. The white reiatsu cannoned off of his arm and blasted the beams into exploding outwards in the opposite direction. The backwards shockwave this caused from the beams' force caused the crater below him to grow to twice its depth, he was even pushed backwards a bit, though he did not budge from his pose. He was still staring indefinitely at Kazuya, not allowing him to perform any unseen maneuvers. As soon as most of the beams' power was deflected (while the rest still was being deflected) he lifted his left arm and it began to glow just as the right one had done. He thrust it forward in Kazuya's direction just as the beams had finally finished being forced away. There was a very large sound almost like an explosion but with more ferocity , as there was a huge shockwave of power that was blasted from his left arm towards Kazuya. The ground (now cratered to the point of being almost considered a canyon) was forced even further downward and ripped up in the trail behind the shockwave of the blast. Almost the same instant it was sent at Kazuya, it was already upon him.

As the beams fell from the sky down towards Tazu Hachiro had began the incantation for a very powerful spell he had taught himself. He wasn't sure who's side Kazuya was truly on but if he was trying to bring down the arrancar, then Hachiro felt it was his duty to try an help him. As he finished the incantation Tazu had just started to deflect the beams back into the sky, knowing he couldn't get anywhere near either of them without the power from their attacks or pressures crushing him, Hachiro fired off the spell from his location a safe distance away from them. "Magnovus!"he yelled as he thrusted his right arm outward, keeping a hand sign holding his index and middle fingers upwards, as a small orb of glowing grey reiastu was fired out towards Tazu. It flew up into the air and stopped in the direction Tazu was deflecting the beams to. As the beams energy flew back into the sky it collided with the small grey ball. Rather then blasting straight past it, the energy warped into a spiral that began orbiting and swirling around the ball. As the last bit of the energy was deflected it joined with the rest of the energy swirling around the now giant mass of energy around the grey ball. Hachiro was surprised by how well his technique was working. He had never gotten the chance to try out this one. He patiently held his hand out in the same position he had been holding it. It shook uncontrollably as he was using it to channel energy to his technique that was holding Kazuya's beams' energy in place. "Now I need to find a good chance to release it all back at him!" Hachiro smirked.

Kazuya watched as the arrancar stared at him, his face expressionless as a mask formed the same instant the arrancar raised his arm towards him muttering "Talus Ferratus" as a bone mask appeared displaying sadness along with bones over his body as the arrancar's newly launched attack hit, scratching a few of the bones but as the smoke from the blast cleared away Kazuya seemed mostly fine as his Spiritual Energy had doubled within the time the arrancar had been stopping his beams. "You just don't get it do you!?" he yelled his voice sounding Dark and much more serious than it's tone from before, "When I said I'd remove you from existence I meant after I had my own personal revenge" he said appearing in front of the arrancar as he appeared inside the instant he was already halfway through a slice with the sword made of wires, roughly 3 of the wires shooting out to attach to the arrancar's arm which was only cm away. "I don't really care how much of this plane is destroyed in our fight.. but for my brother's feelings to protect them.. and for that.. I shall finish you in this Street" he then continued as the voice grew darker his Lower Half changing as the lighter looks of his Half-arduronian side started to disappear, his Rage reverting him to pure Atranian for a short amount of time as his Spiritual Power was boosted far beyond what he had currently reached, the street/crater though he was keeping his Spiritual Pressure under control was forced downwards quickly as he glared at the arrancar, the wires growing spikes as they had now nearly reached the arrancar's arm while Kazuya's Reiatsu seemed to change greatly from its normal Unique feel to one much more dark than it's usual feel, much darker than that of any arrancar or even most atranians as his lower half flashed black and became what looked be be long legs wearing Deep Black Iron Greaves with red Kanji at seemingly random spots either says Shi (death) or Unmei (Doom).

Meanwhile the Atranians attempted to send more in to find out how far the shinigami's defenses were, opening a black hole in a nearby energy as they placed one of the Black Atranians with the power to grow in the shadows inside, the one with the crown watching what it saw as the Darkness of Kazuya's reiatsu was felt by the creature which, though it was growing scrambled back towards the hole saying something like "Darker one.. Darker one.." as it managed to reach the hole before the hole disappeared, the atranians surprised at this and wondering what would have made an atranian warrior like the one they placed inside react as such, most surprised by what it was saying however a it ran through the group seemingly trying to find somewhere to hide in the shadows as it continued to mutter Darker one every couple of seconds. This reaction caused an uproar from the many warriors who saw it as the black side being scared, roughly half of the red Atranians trying to push to the front before the red King silenced them as a larger black atranian, seemingly too large to fit in the cave if not for the roof not being physical but rather shadows approached the smaller atranian which started to grow from the shadows to find out what it was running from.

OOC: Red OOC for reason for the sudden boost in reiatsu/Spiritual Power?

Tazu's left arm became enveloped in the wires in an instant. Though at the time he didn't seem too concerned about it, this was because even though he wasn't sure what the wires would do once they made contact with the armor around his arm, it [i]did[/i] manage to make an opening for an instant with Kazuya being within range for an atack. Not missing this vital chance to inflict some damage on Kazuya he swung at his lower chest with his right fist at such a blinding speed that the punch itself might have broken the sound barrier. At the speed everything happened it was almost like the very instant his arm had come in contact with the wires, Kazuya would be struck with the punch. Tazu's right fist was covered in the same glowing white reiatsu from before.

Hachiro was waiting paciently for an opening to unleash all of the energy he had collected from the beams. "Comon....Now they are too close together."

((OOC: ya i read it ;) oh and by the way, if u decide to let the punch make contact (not sure how fast u rly are) keep in mind currently his punches would have masssive force packed into them (as he is roughly 99% a physical fighter in segunda etapa) and I didn't put what happened as the wires made contact (explode/fuse) cuz I'm not sure what they rly do XD you can fill that part in lol))

Kazuya watched as his now spiked wires stuck into the arrancar's arm, wrapping around it before taking over control of it. As The Punch connected with Kazuya within the instant he smirked, his hand on the arrancar's wrist holding it there as his bones covering his body where the punch connected cracked slightly as his Massive Concentrated Spiritual Pressure softened the blow, "you really don't get it... you can't hurt me!" he roared his voice darker than before as the air around him and the arrancar starts to turn darker. "Now suffer by your own hand" he then continues as the arrancar's left arm and hand started to move towards their throats his grip on their right hand seeming almost impossible to pull out of due to the pure physical force as his fingers turned more claw-like as they flashed black his transformation/revertion almost finishing the reiatsu turning even more dark as he stared at the eyes of the arrancar, his own pure black seemingly sucking in the light around where they were.

Tazu may have lost control over his left arm but he had not lost control over his reiatsu. He quickly drew all his reiatsu from his left arm into the rest of his body, this left the arm weakened and made its strength for choking almost laughable compared to the strength the rest of his body was exerting. Seeing that even though his left arm wasn't much of a threat anymore, he knew he still couldn't risk fighting with it being controlled, and knowing his opponent intended to kill him meant that he would not be getting the control of his arm back. Without care or worry Tazu stared unwaveringly into Kazuya's eyes. As Kazuya's spiritual power was making all of their surroundings dark, the one thing that did not lose any of its brightness were Tazu's glowing white eyes. They burned ferociously and ominously in the shadows that were swallowing the world around them. A large amount of intense white reiatsu began to accumulate at the bottom of his left bicep right above the elbow (just above the end of the area Kazuya controlled) a burning ring of white reiatsu formed around it, the light from it brightened the area around them as it burned. Then within an instant, the ring of light was sucked into his arm on that spot as it burned through it and severed it completely. As he free'd the remainder of his arm he lifted his right leg up and kicked Kazuya's wrist to break free his right arm. As he did this there was a large shockwave of power that rippled through the air. He flew backwards at incredible speed and stopped when he reached an appropriate distance away from Kazuya. He had sacrificed his left arm but it didn't matter. All he had wanted to do with the remainder of his life was get revenge on soul society and the shinigami. Looking aorund at all the devastation and ruin that covered nearly a third of Soul Society he simply felt joy. His arm didn't matter, he was getting what he wanted most. Blood was pouring out from the open wound at the end of what was left of his arm. He concentrated reiatsu at the end of it as it began to glow white. "[i]At least it will stop the bleeding[/i]" he assured himself, though he didn't really care. He flew up into the air as he held out his right arm and pointed an open palm down at Soul Society. Two of his energy zanpakuto at his back merged into a Novas Grande (white swirling mass of reiatsu) and fired off into the direction he was pointing with his palm. It was an undamaged part of Soul Society off in the distance. He then pointed his palm at another area and did the same two more times. Then as new zanpakuto were forming at his back the three areas burst into massive explosions as the blasts hit their marks. The sky was dark from Kazuya's power and the only real sources of light visible were Tazu's eyes, his wound's seal, and the blasts/explosions. As his Zanpakuto were completely restored He aimed to fire three more off in other areas. As they began firing off he let out an immense and shattering roar.

Hachiro Saw the perfect opportunity to strike. He took aim at Tazu and Moved the giant ball of swirling power outwards until it was behind Tazu (but far away) Then he released it by whipping his arms backwards as if to pull the energy into firing in Tazu's direction. As the giant ball of power ruptured it fired off all the energy of the four beams into one giant beam aimed directly at Tazu's back. "Comon...Hit him!!!"

Kazuya watched the arrancar push himself away, seeing the Novas Grande attack Launched and appearing at each of the points they were aimed before impact, the sky growing darker there a he punched forwards his reiatsu causing them to burst out as if they hit the ground and exploded as he did the same at the other impact points before appearing where he started in a matter of seconds, due to the speed he used the damage of the ground beneath him at those other points had been minimal as he glared at the arrancar before noticing the beam behind them. "Arrancar!.." he then called out, though his rage kept his voice the same tone it sounded like he was mocking them, "come out and.." he said before disappearing appearing in front with his clawed right hand outstretched, his wires having disappeared as he formed a black ball or reiatsu in it darker then the surround air right in front of the arrancar's gut within the instant he appeared. "..Play!" he then finished as he launched the attack from the close range the arrancar's movements most likely slowed from that of their usual speed due to the spiritual pressure, which at this height he let apply full pressure on the area around him, the area becoming completely black in the sky however his attack seemingly still darker as if made from something darker than darkness itself.

As the blast made contact with his gut, so did the giant beam behind him. Being blasted from both sides caused a huge explosion all around him. When the explosion finally subsided Tazu was left with the armor over his lower chest and lower-right back being completely blown off. He forced his reiatsu through his entire body to power up causing his entire body to have a bright white glow all around it. He used it to force himself to move at an extreme blinding speed, disappearing from in front of Kazuya and reappearing a huge distance away. Looking down at Soul Society, he saw the large amount of destruction they had caused and he suddenly didn't care anymore. The one thing he had wanted to do for so long was finally happening. Soul Society was largely left in ruins, the casualties would have to be high, and there was an invasion on the way to finish the job. He decided it was time for one last blow against Soul Society. He outstretched his one remaining arm and all 7 of the energy zanpakuto at his back flew to his palm where they merged together to form a very large ball of rapidly swirling white reiatsu. He then proceeded to pump a large amount of his reiatsu into it. It grew to a massive size until he was finally done pumping energy into it. Then with the blast floating a few inches away from his open hand, he clenched his hand into a fist. This caused the massive ball of reiatsu to be condensed down to the size of a regular Novas Grande. As it did this it began to glow such a bright light that it looked like a mini sun. As he pointed it down at a large area of Soul Society that had not been damaged he spoke in a very deep booming hollow tone, "Novas Finale!" The bright ball of energy was shot down towards the ground with a speed faster then any attack or movement Tazu had ever done. It would hit the ground within the same instant it was fired and once it does there will be a massive, catastrophic explosion of burning white reiatsu that will swallow and vaporize everything. The second he had begun to charge it up with his reiatsu, his armor had began falling off all around his body as he poured every bit of his power into the blast. This left him with no armor by the time he had fired the blast, leaving him in his unreleased state with his two zanpakuto at his back.

As Kazuya saw the arrancar charging an attack he instantly started moving toward them, appearing in the way just as the attack was launched. Kazuya raised his right arm as the attack was upon him his massive Reaitsu all forcing itself into a large circle around that arm as most of his body slowly started to return to normal. "You dare try to hit my brother?!" he then roared as a couple buildings back was the one that his brother had been in sice they became sick. Kazuya's Black Energy outclassing that sent by the arrancar as he swung the last of his Atranian appearance disappearing as he reverted to normal what looked like his clawed hand at the back of the hug black blast he sent towards the arrancar. "Death" he muttered as the blast formed itself into a skull-like shape as it appeared infront of the rrancar the dark reiatsu it was made of causing terror in the nearby shinigami who had slowly returned during the fight.

Archived