Bleach War of the Worlds

ANBU

As the wave of blue spiritual energy bagan rushing towards him Tazu lifted his make-shift energy zanpakutou holding them in front of him, he turned his hands so the tips of both swords were touching and he forced them together. As the blades combined with each other in between his hands, the cluster of energy they created shined a bright white and roared with intensity. "Novas Grande," Tazu's voice was deep and fierce, an effect of the energy flowing through him. The hado blast was nearly uppon him. Tazu thrusted his right hand into the Novas blast and the ball of intense energy was sent flying into the Hado blast with unimaginable speed. There was a loud crack and roar as the Novas blast broke the sound barrier then upon impact with the shinigami's attack it instantly caused a massive explosion vanquishing the shinigami's attack in the process.

As the massive explosion of intense white energy shook everything around him and caused a blinding mass of white light with unimaginable ferocity, Tazu held his arms out once more. Blue energy surged into them once again and two new energy zanpakutou appeared in them. As he did this the ground around him began to give way. Large chunks of the road were sent flying in all directions and a small crater was being formed beneath his feet. The reiastu flowing all around him was still growing rapidly and wildly, causing a constant massive boost in his strength and power. Tazu was fully aware that with every leap his power makes, the more damage he was causing to himself. His body was starting to hurt all around. Tazu stared at the shinigami as the blast finally seemed to be subsiding. He would not let the pain bother him, there was no time for that.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ran gave a slight smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure I can find you a place to stay in my division. A room in my home would be best, I think." Right were I can keep a close watch on you personally. The slip he made had not escaped Ran's notice. Just what was he going to say before he switched the word? Reach? Reef? Realm? Real? Ream? Resort? Too many possibilities to be sure. For now, information gathering. "But don't worry. Due the the unusual circumstances surrounding your arrival, I'm sure I can arrange for a meeting with the First. Tonight the latest."

Telepathically, he made a request to Ikeda to arrange for such a meeting immediately. Highest priority. And a cup of tea. And possibly some cakes and sweets. Something was going and he was determined to find out what. If a meting with the First was all it took to get it, so be it. It was much easier than interrogation. Or the uglier method of torture. Either way, his sixth sense was telling him that he had a long day ahead of him, and he his tea would make facing it much easier. As for the cakes, pleasantries for the guest. And they tasted good. He turned and headed back to his office, gesturing for the stranger to follow. "Come with me, if you will. The meeting will take a while to arrange, and my office is much more pleasant that a battle field."

Kazuya then knocked the shinigami's hand away with the blunt side of his stone sword, his reiatsu then increasing quickly to almost double that of the shinigami's as runes begin to faintly glow red on the side of the stone. "Shinigami.. I told you it was better for you to run.. I guess I'll leave you with just enough life so when i drop you off in your home they might be able to save you" he then says before disappearing appearing roughly 3 m away as large black wings sprouted from his back with ones on the outside, "Everto Fuga(Demonic Flight)". "Now Arrancar you wanted to know who i was? well lets just say im the reason for the shortage of overconfident hollows" he then says as red marble sized balls of red energy appear on his fingertips, nlack swirling around in them as he moves his hands to the side before quickly bringing them back sending 10 very thin red lines with black covering parts of the towards the Sinigami, each of these having enough destructive energy to level a building easily. "Auctorita Abolitio Fluctus!" he then says loudly while the thin beams move quickly through the air while he watches the shinigami his sword now being caught as oit began to fall due to being relkeased to do the attack, the runes still glowing.

Akarui just simply flash-stepped with his Bankai behind Kazuya "You seem like a more powerful enemy." Akarui stated "I believe that it is best to tell your name to those who you are about to kill. I am Akarui Kage." Akarui introduced himself. Keeping the calm, careless attitude in the tone of his voice. Akarui raised his Spiritual Pressure further beyond that of Kazuya's, proving that he had an unimaginable amount of Spiritual Energy "I am no regular Soul Reaper." Akarui stated as he moved his hand right next to his Bankai. "Prepare. For the biggest fight of your life." Akarui stated.

Kazuya's Spiritual energy began to rise as the shinigami's rose constantly keeping slightly ahead of that of the shinigami while Kazuya turned his beams hitting a larger building nearby, destroying almost everything in a city-block wide radius only narrowly stopping before hitting the arrancar or Kazuya. "And I am not anything you have ever seen.. you see while you are in your bankai I haven't even released my weapon" he then says as the runes on his stone sword glow brightly the runes spelling the word when translated into english 'Death is what i have become and so shall be my duty'. "Now the real fight begins doesn't it?" he asks the shinigami mockingly before appearing behind them and swinging his stone blade with the lunt side aimed at the side of the shinigami to send them flying.

"Hmph." Akarui stated as he flash-stepped the attack "You're right. I've released my blade to its second state." Akarui stated "It's only fair, if we fight on even grounds." Akarui stated as his Zanpakuto returned to its sealed state and grabbed hold of it "I'll be sure to fill in a report about you to the Soul Society." Akarui stated as he raised his Spiritual Pressure to even out the Pressures. "So then, by not giving your name, most Soul Reapers who follow the same rule I do would suspect you think you're going to die. But I, think that you may not even have a name." Akarui stated.

Kazuya looked at the Shinigami, "I do have a name.. but I don't give it to anyone except those that are my friends.. those that i fight often die anyway.. especially the overconfident ones" he then says before disappearing from how fast he was moving appearing around the shinigami leaving what appeared to be aftershadows. "But I do suggest you go back into your bankai I wasn't complaining about such a thing io was merely stating it" he then says as the aftershadows all at the same time appear to swing their sword before starting to disappear leaving only one who continues to swing it towards ther shinigami. "hmm.. brother is probably gonna get angry with me if i kill this shinigami yes.." he mutters to himself only just loud enough to be heard while he swings the sword

Akarui had managed to parry the strike, but in this clash he noticed something "You're not even trying. That's an insult!" Akarui stated as he pushed down Kazuya's sword and began to swing his sword back at him. He increased his Spiritual Pressure much higher, high enough that even a captain would be overwhelmed. "You should know better." Akarui started, having calmed down. "You should always give it your all when fighting your opponent. That will lead to you getting defeated easily, and showing your opponent the least respect." Akarui explained.

Kazuya disappeared dodging the sword as his spiritual energy again rose to match his opponent within a second, "trust me.. if you were capable of defeating me would you not have done so by now?, and being shown respect doesn't help escape the fact of death does it?" he asks calmly before his spiritual energy rose even higher. "If you want me to fight full power I don't think you'd last more than a few seconds and well killing you would get me in trouble again" he says looking at the shinigami. Kazuya then appeared behind the shinigami his sword already halfway through it's swing towards their back, "and now we see if you can fight against my speed" he then says as his sword glowed an even brighter red from the runes as they began to slowly change.

Akarui ducked "I suppose, even I haven't been giving it my all." Akarui stated "Now shine! Kuresentomūnburēdo!" Akarui declared as his Zanpakuto was released, his Spiritual Pressure also increased much, much higher "Now. Release your blade." Akarui demanded as he pointed his Zanpakuto at Kazuya's neck. He had managed to put the blade at his neck so fast that it matched higher than Kazuya's current speed. "To be honest. I never even knew my true power. I still don't." Akarui stated with a small smile. "I think it's a good idea to release your blade, wouldn't you agree?" Akarui asked.

A red dome of enewrgy then expands outwards from Kazuya knocking the blade away as he starts to say the release phrase for his weapon. "Exorior angli instar Barathum, Regno Formidolosus... Fatum! (Rise from the Underworld, Reign Terror... Doom!)" he says loudly as his body starts to transform finishing quickly with the red dome bursting away his Spiritual energy well beyond the Shinigami's most likely limits as he looks at the shinigami angrily. "You dare challenge me to release this form?!" he shouts angrily his personality having completely changed his voice very hiss-like as it echoes throughout the nearby area destroying any remaining unbroken windows. "Pupa Magister!" he then says loudly as wires shoot from his finger aiming to attach themselves to any part of the shinigami they can reach.

"Kgh!" Akarui gasped as he managed to dodge and cut the wires as they came at him "Kuresentosurō!" Akarui declared as his Zanpakuto glowed with a bright intense silver light, as he swung the blade the light became physical and flew at Kazuya at intense speeds, he used the same technique rapidly like so that he had done dozens in seconds. Each would create a small, but big enough explosion, "Kuresentomūnmaruchisutoraiku!" Akarui then declared, and the blade of his Zanpakuto disappeared in a bright light. "Not even relatively challenging." Akarui stated.

"Talus Feratus" Kazuya then says as the bones on his face re-arrange creating a face that l;ooks sad as bonnes then grow over him these bones resembling the human skeletal system. The attacks then hit each causing an explosion though Kazuya's body not moved far due to his massively high spiritual pressure weakening them and the bones on his body protecting him. Kazuya then floated there after the explosions finished the face returning to normal and the bones crumbling and falling off of him. "Not even relatively challenging? you didn't even scratch me!" he then yells before saying "Pupa Magister" again sending the wires quickly 5 wires going for the shinigami's left arm 5 going for the right. "you should know shinigami that if my spiritual pressure feels this dense that is nowhere near enough!".

Akarui smiled as his Spiritual Pressure spiked higher than Kazuya's "(You can't keep me down forever!)" a voice declared in Akarui's head as the half-mask appeared, all 10 wires suddenly snapped as Akarui's Spiritual Pressure continued to rise, seemingly having no end. "Hahahahahahahahaha!" Hollow Akarui laughed maniacally. Many black light crescent moons appeared around both he and Kazuya, the one that cut the wires disintegrated, and the black powder that remained afterwards flew towards the remaining part of Akarui's Zanpakuto and an incredibly small piece of the blade returned "I'm no small fry like the one you were just fighting!" Hollow Akarui declared with a maniac smirk.

Kazuya then appeared behind the shinigami looking at them from directly behind, "if your no small fry why do you still seem so slow.. but i do guess i should use all my energy then" he says as his reiatsu raises quickly nearby buildings starting to be crushed from the strength of his reiatsu while he says "Pupa Magister" yet again this time only sending one wire which attached itself to the shinigami's arm. "Now i suggest you don't move since I'm guessing that mask would easily come off from your own arm would it not and I'm guessing that's the source of your increased strength, no?" he asks calmly while he watches the shinigami's body as it's arm slowly starts to move.

Hollow Akarui smiled as his Spiritual Pressure caused the wire to be totally destroyed, freeing his arm, it continued to raise until it leveled a nearby abandoned building "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hollow Akarui laughed that in the blink of an eye he began slicing at Kazuya with the slither of blade he had, as did the hundreds of black crescent moons. "Hahahahahahaha! Your best choice would be on the defensive! Hahahahahahahaha!" he laughed maniacally, his Spiritual Pressure increasing by the second, as if it had no limit. It was shown then how he had survived the hollowfication, his high Spiritual Pressure.

Kazuya's spiritual pressure continued to rise now dwarfing that of the shinigami as Kazuya was hit by the slither of the blade leaving a very small mark before Kazuya disappeared building in the nearby block almost insantaneously crashing to the ground as he moved near them at un-seeable speed before appearing infront of the Shinigami swinging his hand up and gripping the bottom of the mask continuing to poush then pulling it starting to pull the mask from the shinigami as his spiritual pressure started to affect their body.

Hollow Akarui's Spiritual Pressure spiked 5x higher than Kazuya's, that managed to level an entire block of buildings. Hollow Akarui kicked Kazuya in the gut and used it like a trampoline to get him to let go of his mask "You'll need to try harder than that!" Hollow Akarui declared as half the blade reappeared "I think it's time to go all out! BANKAI!" Hollow Akarui declared as all the crescent moons attacking Kazuya disappeared, and the blade reappeared. Hollow Akarui's Bankai was slightly different than Akarui's, it was 10x faster, was 3x bigger and glowed with a black light with a red glow instead "Now! DIE!" Hollow Akarui declared as the giant blade flew towards Kazuya at blinding speeds "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hollow Ichigo laughed as he flash-stepped many times to keep from getting attacked while he was unarmed.

Kazuya's Spiritual Pressure then rose aove that of the Shinigami his anger now easily shown on his face as he says "Talus Feratus" again the face turning to a sad one as bone grew over him before the blade his his spiritual pressure weakening it greatly ands the bones taking the rest of the impact a small cut appearing along Kazuyas stomach before the face changes to one of Joy as two pincirs appear near the mouth of it a black ball forming inside this pincir and firing at the shinigami whose flash steps were slower due to the spiritual pressure Kazuya was releasing into the nearby area thus making him able to be seen as the spiritual pressure affected them all buildings close enough to Kazuya were instantaneously crushed before the mask disappeared and the beam that was made from the ball shot through the air.

Hollow Akarui's Spiritual Pressure spiked as his Bankai returned and defended him "Heheheh. Turns out this is a battle of Spiritual Pressures. Something that is incredibly hard for me to lose to." Hollow Akarui stated mockingly "(Stay away!)" Akarui yelled in Hollow Akarui's head "Kgh! Turns out I can't keep you down as long as I thought!" Hollow Akarui yelled as his arm unwillingly reached for the mask and ripped it off "I'll be back! We'll finish this sooner than later!" Hollow Akarui declared as he left. Akarui stared at Kazuya as his Bankai returned to normal. "It's time to finish this. We will finish this in one final blow." Akarui stated as his Bankai returned to its Shikai form. The blade shined with the bright silver intense light. Akarui channeled all his Spiritual Pressure into it and it glowed even brighter, showing Akarui's determination to win this fight "Me and Kuresentomūnburēdo. Will win this fight." Akarui stated.

Kazuya then appeared behind the Shinigami as they finished talking, "your power.. it seems to be different.. so that mask makes you stronger?" he mutters before his spiritual energy kicked in on the ground around them. Kazuya then holds his hands out by his sides again while at close range behind the shinigami, "Autorita Abolitio Fluctus", the red balls of energy forming quicker before he moved his hands quickly to send them out as ten long beams/waves at a distance that would make them almost point blank to the shinigami if he hadn't yet moved.

Akarui took the hit and coughed up blood as it hit him in the gut with intense force "Watch your aim." a voice stated behind Kazuya. It was an afterimage of the Flash-Step that took the hit. "Quite amazing that an afterimage can appear as it has taken damage, isn't it?" Akarui asked as his blade glowed brighter the more he focused his spiritual energy into it. "Now, die." Akarui stated as he slashed at Kazuya yelling "Kuresentosurō!" even if he missed or Kazuya dodged, with that much Spiritual Pressure put into it, he could control it at his own will, the explosion would be enough to destroy the entire city, but he would keep it from doing that.

Kazuya spun an aftershadow of him still facing the other direction as he held his arms across his chest before saying "talus feratus" for the third time the bone mask showing the expression of sadness before the attack hit sending Kazuya flying backwards slightly but only just starting to crack the bones. "So the shinigami believes he can still beat me on his own? I'm guessing from the type of damage you've been causing duriong this battle you'll get in trouble for all the humans both of us have squashed inside those buildings that fell from our spiritual energy.. however If you beleive you've won then" he says before appearing behind the shinigami in what appeared to be a second as the mask's expression changes to Anger, Bones shooting out of his rib cage and most likely stabing through the shinigami at this point blank range. "Shinigami.. you have yet to realize that your attacks aren't capable of breaking my defense or are you planning on trying to weaken me to bind.. though I do believe your gonna get me too worked up and ill end up trying to hit you lethally.. I'll just go pay a visit to someone to tell them about the humans and then go back to my realm if you don't mind though" he says using his hands to smash the bones sticking from his gut as a portal appears below him. Kazuya then seemingly falls into the hole below him as he returned to normal his sword in his hand before he places it back inside it's sheathe before landing inside the Soul Society remembering roughly after 10 seconds to lower his energy. Hethen walked towards a nearby shinigami, "I believe there may be some pluses about to be formed near one of yoursin the living world, sorry about that" he mutters before going through yet another hole landing in his own dimension and placing his blade on its spot on the wall. "Damn that shinigami wasn't normal after all I was already starting to use too much power to leave a shinigami captain alive.., if their anything like Vasto Lordes.., I doubt brother will like this at all" he then mutters to himself before walking into a bedroom and laying down looking at the roof.

Akarui raised his hand to his left ear, that last attack had ran him through "Squad 4 Relief Team." is all he stated before he coughed up blood and collapsed. "Damn, I'm in no good condition." he stated "Who was that guy?" Akarui asked himself "I'll kill him next time we meet, I swear this." Akarui stated, but with a smile. He needed something to get him excited like this, and that was it. "But another thing, that mask I had.... it was one of a Hollow's.... what the hell has happened to me?" Akarui asked himself as he lied there "Whatever it was. I'll use it to my advantage." Akarui finished.

Tazu stood there in disbelief for a moment. "[i]Did the shinigami forget I was here[/i]?" he thought to himself, his energy had still been rising this whole time as he had been watching them fight. It was afterall only smart to study your enemy. Tazu had learned from watching the fight that the mysterious fellow who had appeared and just nearly killed the shinigami, was much stronger then he had let on. Probably strong enough to have killed the shinigami in a matter of seconds had he wished to. "[i]But why wouldn't he want to? What reason did he have to leave the job only half done?[/i]" Tazu was unsure how to feel about the situation. Whichever the case was, it ws obvious the mysterious guy was gone and the shinigami was no longer in a fighting condition.

Tazu vanished and appeared a few meters away from the shinigami, vaporizing the ground all around him from his pressure as he appeared. The pain from being released so long was no joke at this point. It was difficult for Tazu to keep himself from shaking. Tazu looked down at the shinigami on the road. "It would be far too easy to kill you in the state you're in now....It is not my way to kill a helpless opponent, especially if I wasn't the one who injured you." Tazu was speaking in a deep shrill voice from the energy flowing through him,"You should know that who ever that was, could've easily defeated you from the very beginning. I'm not sure why he left you alive, but I would consider yourself lucky." Tazu looked over at the area where the man had dissapeared. "[i]I'm not even sure if I could've beaten him at this point...his limit for power didn't seem to exist...and what a strange power he had too...[/i]" Tazu wondered to himself. Tazu then looked down at the shinigami once more.

He then stood perfectly still as the energy zanpakutou in his hands dissapeared and the armor around his body along with his mask all shattered and crumbled into almost dust sized pieces, flowing away in the wind leaving Tazu back in his original state holding his unreleased zanpakutou. "You dissapoint me shinigami." he stated in a calm voice. As he sheathed his two zanpakutou he turned around walking away slowly with his back to the shinigami before a rip appeared in the air again and Tazu walked through it dissapearing from the world of the living.

Archived