Bleach War of the Worlds

ANBU

Lucas gave a small chuckle and then responded with his words slicing just deep enough to strike his point. "Listen, Ran. This was a test of mine. I didn't honestly mean those things about her, I hardly know her. 'Course I still do have this odd feeling for her... But this fight was just a test. -And trust me on this part." Lucas made a movement in an attempt to step, his ability still activating. He appeared next to Ran. He quickly knee'd him in the gut and used a little leg power to shoot him through the top of his ice dome. Lucas took another step and appeared behind him while they where in the air, gripping Ran by the clothes on his back. "If you want a real fight, a showdown, a real page-turner. Then wait till after we stop the attack on soul-society. But at this rate, I fear the worst may still happen..." Without revealing what he mean't, Lucas landed his final blow with the back of his foot. This threw Ran into the ground and the impact sent all the remaining peaces of the dome flying in every direction.

(OOC: Sorry for the power-play/godmod thing here... The plot needs a small push forward and if the fight kept going, we'd be taking forever or so on this one good fight when we can have many more in the future of this rp ^_^)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]MEANTIME IN SOUL SOCIETY[/b]
As Gister kept staring at the both of them,hid his reiatsu. Then now see as a spy, and he will be ready for it. "Who are you? Was matched to serious as he was in soul society " they were unfamiliar with the stranger's reiatsu type as Gister sky rocketed his spirit pressure. It was odd. This was one person he shouldn't underestimate. But then again they could feel the gap in the stranger's reiatsu then their own.This was it!"Who's there they all asked in a scared state. Then waiting for a moment to attack,but as it came they were all filling the spirit pressure deceased but going far and fading away so as known that they were a live for now"(think he/she was gone)They saw a flash fast light then then went down with blood saying,'how could we die so fast.Gister as he left showed no equals of imitate of a soul reaper attack but with a fast heavy slash no soul was in the way for respect.but un-known Gister was being watched until he used Rikujōkōrō ( Six Rods Prison of Light)!the person was now holding them in place.Then Byakurai (Pale Lightning)which fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.then that spy died for it.As he saw him die he made his run.

Kazuya's wings folded around him as he dropped, landing on the ground of the soul Society within seconds before the wings go back inside of him, walking forwards while seemingly playing with the figure hanging from his neck. "[i]Brother.. may I ask why you're playing with the shinigami?[/i]" Kazuya then hissed loud enough to be heard by Lucas and the Shinigami, continuing to talk in the language of Atranians as he walked, watching the nearby shinigami carefully. One shinigami in the nearby area saw a glimpse of his skin, thinking Kazuya was like that thing that he heard rumours about before thaty exploded he ran up with his zanpakutou out, falling backwards as Kazuya pushed him glaring at him slightly before continuing to walk his spiritual energy rising enough to show that he was there.

Yami had received the message "No..." he stated as he turned around and ran in Akarui's direction. He continued to flash step until he reached Hachiro, he looked at Akarui "Well... looks like he will end up being kicked out of the Soul Society...." Yami stated in disappoint, he looked at Hachiro "What happened?" Yami asked, he saw one remaining piece of his mask "Did he gain control over his mask?" Yami asked as he yelled a small red piece of the mask, it began to disintegrate further until it was completely disappeared. "Damn." he stated with his fist clenched.

(OOC: @SSD- On my last post with Hachiro, he had taken off towards Ran and squad 4 members carried Akarui off >.> but Ill just delete that part of my last post so yours will work..)
[center][b]Back in Soul Society[/b][/center]

"Captain Kage," Hachiro gave a quick bow,"I'm not sure what must've happened to him. I've never witnessed a visored transformation first hand." With that Hachiro allowed his zanpakuto to revert out of Shikai. The blade's handle sprouted from his chest glowing a bright red. Hachiro grabbed it and pulled his zanpakuto from his chest. As soon as the tip was out Hachiro swung his sword out and the red glow faded away, and then he returned it to its sheath. "He had suddenly been overcome by his inner hollow and nearly destroyed the squad 4 barracks. I lured him outside and was attempting to hold him off until help could arrive."

"Although I'm not familiar with visoreds, I can say that at the last moments of his consciousness it did appear that he had regained control of himself," Hachiro added as he could see the worried look on the captains face. "Everything was fine!" hachiro's face was swallowed by a large heartful smile,"I had Shinzo to back me up." he placed his left hand over his zanpakuto's hilt. Heachiro kept a friendly expression on his face as if to comfort the captain,"What do you plan to do captain? I mean he is your brother...are you going to just hand him over to be punished by the other captains of the Gotei 13?"Hachiro asked as he crossed his arms behind his head in a relaxed manner.

[b]In Soul Society[/b]

....before continuing to walk someone's spiritual energy raised enough to show that someone powerful was there and as Gister now knew he had to live as fast as able to know getting his zanpakuto ready he was ready to kill who-so-ever was in his way."kido Number 58. Kakushitsuijaku ( Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows).This would tracks and locates any spiritual force the he focuses on with that he knew were the new spirit pressure were and came from.As he now ran"Who will be the captain of this gotei"she said.He looked up and saw Gabriel sitting on the roof.Then replayed"Always we have preferred to stay here but only now some of us must leave,because here is only Death for us."He said then she cried with a laugh"bye now"she said.He similes and said "I thought you don't like goodbye's,but any ways goodbye."Then he went fast with a quick step as she couldn't see him now gone,gone until out of site.

Now running since he was done and seeing the doors and know that the fact he was gone they are in a different tragedy plethora that will keep their minds away from his escape against this new spirit pressure as he left he told him self "ah..I have never felt discarded but i have discarded some one and filling lonely is not something i had.When am lonely i fell stronger,good..ah as i thought they never be nevermore or never been told that you can't help them ti this of hate discrepant not me"Even him self could understand what he was thinking threshold now uprising and using Kido 4.Hainawa (Crawling Rope)An energy rope entangles the target's their arms,the both were asking why but he just left say"If you see defeat as a sign of weakness and displays nothing,give-up.But if you see defeat as a sign of weakness and displays a fighting scene never-give up even if you know you will lose"Then he left.

"I can't do anything, the message has been sent to the captains by now, it's all up to the Head Captain now." Yami stated as Akarui began to regain consciousness "What's up to the Head Captain, brother?" Akarui asked as he began to sit up "....Your Hollow Abilities...." Yami stated, "As you know, once a Soul Reaper gains them, they are no longer a Soul Reaper, they are-" Yami stated, but was interrupted "A Visored." Akarui finished Yami's sentence "So I'm a different species now." Akarui continued "Yes, but, Visoreds are ejected from the Soul Society, no one has been an exception, not a Captain, not a Lieutenant, and not a Captain's brother, who is also his Lieutenant." Yami explained, Akarui got on his feet and slammed his left fist into the right palm of his hand "Well, I guess that we won't know until we try." Akarui started "We are the first Soul Reapers who are Left Handed, doesn't mean I can't be the first Visored to be allowed to be in the Soul Society." Akarui finished, seeming like a new Akarui.

Lucas took a step back from it all. The massive property damage, Ran defeated, his wings were slowly deforming. He breathed heavily, his throat sore. He was probably sick with the flu. He took another heavy sigh before turning to notice his brother approaching. His brother spoke to him and he closed his eyes to understand it. "Brother, this was a test. I was testing shinigami in general, but I was also testing this one in specific at the same time. The test shows that they will be strong enough to face the challenges too come, yet I am worried... They won't make it without me, no way." Lucas had been fighting back and talking through coughs the whole time before falling to this hands and knees.

Kazuya listened while moving closer before Lucas fell, appearing closer to him quickly as a few nearby shinigami tried to run closer, blocked by both Kazuya's quickly increasing spiritual pressure outmatching most of their own and what appeared to be blasts of wind he sent towards those coming nearby, "Flamen Vitiosus Inflictum" He says while moving his hands quickly blasting balls of wind at all the shinigami who tried to approach before turning back to his brother. "Lucas.. Brother... what.. happened?" he asked slowly as he placed his hand on a small figurine in hispocket, ready to summon the creature if the shinigami tried anything while he figured out what happened.

Hachiro couldn't help but allow the smile on his face to grow even wider. "You are a visored and you nearly destroyed the squad 4 barracks and you're going to try and get forgiveness and acceptance...I like your attitude!" Hachiro laughed,"Goodluck to you guys!" with that Hachiro gave a friendly wave as he turned to walk back to the barracks. After taking a few steps he stopped and turned around,"Is there anyway I can help?" Hachiro gave a cheerful look.

[center][b]Back in the world of the living[/b][/center]

Tazu wandered the city streets. Studying the humans as he went. "It appears there are no other shinigami out in the city..." Tazu seemed bored,"Maybe I should lure them out." With that Tazu walked out into the middle of a busy street intersection. He held his right arm out infront of him facing a street full of cars waiting for the green light. "Cero"

A Beam of red energy burst out form his hand and completely obliterated the street ahead of him and all the people who were on it. Cars that werent vaporized were sent flying outward into buildings and over people. As all the people around the area screamed and began panicing Tazu turned his arm to point at a nearby building. "Cero"

A huge hole was blasted straight through the building. Flying pieces of building were sent crashing onto traffic on teh other side of the building. The people around the area were running around screaming frantically. "This should draw them out..." Tazu kept the same emotionless expression on his face. He turned his hand to face the street behind him. "Cero"

Ran brushed himself off. Defeated might be a bit strong. Did Lucas really think he would stay down from a knee to the gut? He was just taken by surprise. He recovered enough to break the ice into smaller manageable peices before they crushed his estate though. Next time, he wouldn't limit himself to spells below #40 in a fight. At least known of his attacks cased a lot of damage. Captain Shirakami might be a little annoyed about the damage Lucas caused thought. He even tore off a part of the roof to his own building. Hm, Lucas would be paying for those repairs later. And the rest of the landscaping he was going to have to do. Ran used another healing kido to ease the throbbing (Lucas did have a good kick.) The new guy seemed to be the brother he mentioned earlier. If it came down to fighting both of them... he would need a new estate.

[i]Ikeda. Have squads 3 and 4 on standby with a sealing kido outside my estate,[/i] he instructed telepathically. [i]I seem to have run into a little trouble and may need to contain the damage until another captain can turn up.[/i] Ikeda didn't reply in words, but he felt the affirmation from her. He cut the connecting and rose. Korueko was already recording the new face's energy and was keyed to it. If anything happened, he still had plan B to work with.

Lucas got to his feet and shook his head. He was sick, but not with the common cold. "No...n-no... Brother, Shinigami, stop this fighting." He coughed loudly, wind and dust went flying forward. "Ran, Tell them to draw back..." Lucas asked, his words light, but easilly heard by the man. He got to one knee as he transformed back into his robe with his hood up. Victor returned to its blade form but did not go back into its portable state. Lucas lied on his back with his hair over his eyes and his right hand on his chest.

Kazuya's Spiritual Energy stopped rising as Lucas asked him to stop fighting, going down slightly and leveling out before he hissed something unintelligible in Atranian harshly at those who were still trying to move closer, at this they stopped looking towards Ran slightly as if waiting for him to tell them whether to attack or not, unsure of what the being they were facing was. "I won't fight" he then said softly to Lucas as he turned slightly before looking at the shinigami, "but if they try anything..." he then says his voice trailing off as he looks around watching the Shinigami carefully.

[b]In the world of the living
[/b]
Now Gister was on a street as the walk for a long time now tried"hi,need a home you look like you don't have one but yet you are not a homeless kid"she said."yes,thanks"Gister said."good,come on to my home now"Gister asked her while looking at the sky"What's your name kid"The girl said"Kim,Kim-loked,she said with a happy face.Then Gister looks around watching the a Hollow attack carefully.Gister tell her to walk a head for a while then took a candy.After that as he took on the Hollow as his responsibility as a soul reaper, when she looked behid her seeing Gister on the side road,and running to her.Then she does the same and run with him but all a sudden Gister had stopped she wondered why.

But he came back to himself again and let out the candy, she seem to think he was sick of something but Gister told her"I never told you my name"he said to her.Then she said to him"What is it"as she got closer to him,"it's Gister!"he said then she said"wow Gister"looking at him as a hero,"yap"he said.As they kept walking she told him"this is my home"she said,it's kinda not the best there is but"it fine"he said happy and lovely to her.They entered her sis came out saying"who the hell!!!O.M.G is that?"she said loudly"He's taken"The sis was shocked and asked"By who?"Kim said sadly"i don't know","ahahahahahah his not yours"*making a fighting scene as Gister looked puzzled then said"hey,kim can you show me my room"the sis said loudly as she fell"And he's sleeping here,Oh God is good!"Kim said"sure i will"as holding his hand Godly.

When they all had left him Gister now had sent a request to find the Vizards and one other request to soul society for both they had to give him information on what was going on and where they were,for now he knew society was in need for help against them attackers thoes Spiritual Energy was stronger,for now in his condition and the difference between them was small but he was not ready for them and good that he left.As Gister took a shower he saw a small hole on top of the shower looking closer saw an eye"WTF,OMG!!Ahhhh!"Gister said as he gave a loud scream.What in the hell "are you guy thinking am taking a shower"Gister said mad,"we are so sorry plz for give as"They said,"Fine but am taking a a bath in a different shower room!"Gister left to a different room after an hour he had just left as a soul reaper living a mod(Gis) in his sleeping body,looking for vizards.

Ran narrowed his eyes, but waved the men back. Showing some reluctance, they retreated. But Ran stayed. He gave Lucas and his brother a charming smile. "Hello. Are you here about the imminent invasion as well, or do you intend to join your brother in wreckng my home, which he will have to pay for, by the way?" His hand never left Korueko. No sense in foolish actions now. Risks were not often good for ones health. But he was curious to see what this new character had to say for himself. "If you are here for the invasion, you brother has a room and is well capable of receiving guests."

Kazuya watched ran as they talked, keeping the few shinigami who hadn't retreated as fast as the others in his peripheral vision while he listened. "Hm.. well I guess I might be here for the invasion.. of course it'll probably stop my boredom.. is it the guys who hissed like i did before?" he asks before moving to help Lucas stand watching the remaining shinigami carefully. "But if you guys lay even one finger on my brother while he is in this state this place will be destroyed before this 'invasion'" he then says, his tone very cold as he looks at the shinigami the expression on his face serious while he waits for their reply to his previous question

Hachiro followed Yami to go and try to appeal to the Gotei 13 and the head captain. Hachiro had witnessed (better then anyone) that Akarui was not in control of himself when he caused the damage, and thus his testimony could prove useful. He was more then happy to help.

[center][b]In the world of the living[/b][/center]

Tazu was growing impacient. "[i]How many humans have to die before those damn shinigami take notice and care?[/i]" he had wasted enough energy performing ceros and decided to take another approach. He drew both of his zanpakuto. "Devastate, Tourou" There was a large burst of blue-white energy which revealed Tazu wearing his armor and wielding his two energy zanpakuto. As blue energy surged through the crevices of his armor, Tazu looked around at the city he had nearly destroyed. "It's not that I hate you humans...its that I hate those shinigami." he walked down the street slowly while turning his head every so often to look at humans who were running in terror from the destruction he had caused. "It's a shame really. If only they had responded sooner..."

With that he stopped walking and pushed off from the ground sending himself flying through the air straight upwards. When he reached a height just barely higher then the tallest skyscraper in the area, he stopped himself. As he stood there on the air he looked down at the city. Staring blankly he appeared to be lost in thought about something for a moment. Finally he held his hands out and combined his energy zanpakuto between his hands forming a fierce ball of white energy. "Novas Grande" he spoke calmly as he shot the blast down at the city below him. Upon impact there was a massive explosion. A large chunk of the city was engulfed in the blast, swallowed up by the bright white light. When the explosion had faded it revealed a large crater where several buildings and roads had once been. "Maybe they will notice this then..."

[color="#0000FF"][b]In the world of the living[/b][/color]
The bright white light,shown up but as soon as able Gister got to the scene,"BANKAI' Soredemo kōrudomūn'u~indodoragon( ~ Cold Moon crystal Dragon~)"he yelled out loud with the explosion had faded it revealed a large crater where several buildings and roads had once been Gister's Bankai had stopped when he went into the huge light that was about to descramble the city.The winds were going mad with immediate vicinity creating a windstorms or a blizzard.Now as the person looking down he saw five soul reapers as Gister looked up on himself he saw five shinigami's now.Gister's Bankai had made a huge crystal which had swallowed up by the bright white light,now Gister as he turned his sword the crystal turned to sand,as Gister sending his first hidden attack" Soredemon(changing lighting)"as a flashing fast lighing Chinese dragon came out attacking the that person he couldn't see, other's rised their swords and said"ahhhh"all at once as Gister watched them go attack him,But he felt like stopping them as they went on with his first attack.ah..."shouldn't let them go they might...as saw them go they reminded him of [FLASHBACK]Gister: Why? koll-san, why was I the only one you took with you!?! I was the only one who had a chance of beating it!
koll-san: Don’t think so highly of yourself. Just like with Gan (2), there wasn’t a single person back there who could’ve survived against that Hollow.Gister: b****... (sounds of violent coughing)
koll-san: Quit making a fuss. You’ll end up opening that wound I went to so much trouble to close up.Gister: s***...
Gister: Actually... among those who had been back there at that time, none of them could possibly defeat a Hollow like that one. However, given three days time, only you could...Gister: What do you mean?

koll-san: You can get stronger here. You can't win against that Hollow the way you are right now... but there’s a way that, in three days, I could train you to win.Gister: What the hell should I do?
[FLASHBACK]hmm.....i guess they can go on.

Tazu was surprised, he had not knwon there were shinigami nearby. As he turned to see the 5 charging at him he soon realized it was because of their low spiritual pressures that he had not noticed them. "[i]Worms...the Soul Society must be mocking me[/i]" the blue energy surging through his armor grew brighter as the waves of reiatsu flowing around Tazu grew more fierce, his power was elevating rapidly. "Come at me then shinigami!" Tazu roared in a deep ferocious voice,"Let's see what you've got!" Just then he saw the dragon shaped attack rushing at him. He lunged out of the way barely in time, the blast managed to still put a mark on his armor over his left arm. "[i]That attack was too powerful to have been cast by these lowly shinigami[/i]" Tazu peered down past the 5 shinigami who were almost upon him and laid his eyes on Gister. "[i]So there is another then... and this one is much stronger[/i]"

Tazu forced himself downward with such a magnitude of power that he vanished from sight and there was a large booming noise. He reappeared an instant later on the ground a short distance away from Gister. He seemed to have completely brushed off the other 5 shinigami as nothing more then minor annoyances and instead set his sights on the only one with any kind of strength, Gister. When he landed on the ground there was a large impact and the ground around his feet was demolished. The tiny bits of rubble were sent flying by the mass of wild reiatsu around him.

He held his hands out and two new energy zanpakuto were formed in them. He then pointed the tip of his left blade at Gister. "Cero" a blast of red energy was sent from his blade at the shinigami.

Ran raised an eyebrow. "If I recall the series of events correctly, your brother was the one that initiated this conflict, though I may have made the first move." He waved around the area. "Notice the relative lack of damage? That is because I held back. I suppose your brother did too, but I did not use a spell over rank forty. Much less a bankai. So please control yourself. I do not believe in slay allies. So, a cease-fire agreement." He raised his hand and five blue balls of kid rose, the same ones that 'failed' earlier. They were pat of plans B and D. He snapped his fingers and they popped; the energy surging to Korueko and than back to him.

Once again, he wondered how people lived while constantly wasting energy, losing it to the very air around them. No one in soul society new what his power levels were because he never released it unless it was to use a spell, and even them, no more than he needed. Besides, with Korueko constantly siphoning and recycling the wasted energy of others into his body, he wasn't sure of his limits either. "You are free to use the house your bother was loaned. A team should be stopping by to do some repairs later. I don't know if you eat, but there are some cakes and sweets, along with the necessary tea ingredients in the cupboards. Anything else I can help you with?"

ooc: probably need to stop reading bleach manga.. its making me miss it when anything happens for the last day or so.. >.<
oh and techi's given me permission to use his guy since hes concentrating on his new ygo rp

IC:
"Hm.. a cease-fire... fine.." he then says while watching the shinigami, listening to what they said next as he lowered his Spiritual energy level until it was almost unable to be sensed, holding it at the low level as he talked. "I don't usually.. though my brother would probably eat more than me.. and there's nothing else you can help me with.." he says calmly his voice softer than before as he then starts to walk slowly, his head still under Lucas' arm helping him stand as they walked. "Brother.. I wasn't here when they told you so are you still good enough to be able to tell me which house it is..?" he asks softly so that only Luca would be able to hear as he walked with him. Lucas then coughed slightly as he pointed towards one of the nearby buildings which he had been led towards by the shinigami before the battle. Kazuya then helped him walk inside the building once inside however opening a hole beneath him going back to their realm, laying Lucas in a bed before opening another portal taking the bed and Lucas with him back into the house, appearing in a larger room while Kazuya then pulled a nearby chair closer, watching Lucas carefully making sure that he wasn't in too bad a condition, then walking into another room to find and try to make his brother some tea, looking after Lucas being his only goal at the moment.

....as held his hands out and two new energy zanpakuto were formed in them. He then pointed the tip of his left blade at Gister. "Cero" a blast of red energy was sent from his blade at the shinigami."were a foul hollow,fine i will show you kōrudomūn'u~indodoragon"Gister said out loud as the Cero came at him as strange Strong wind came "this is one of my most attacks it give me full control at attack that attack alone like your Cero it was just the prefect attack"as he saw his Cero in turns of a tornado which was like made of wind and his Cero"I'll end this now"sending the attack of your Cero at you as it came,yelled"Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place.Now he is even unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams"Gister saw you stunned that you can't move the difference between spiritual pressure and spiritual energy is simple: Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or soul, whereas Reiatsu is the pressure that a person’s Reiryoku exerts. The difference is much like energy and power. Power being the amount of energy exerted per unit of time. Reiryoku is potential while Reiatsu is energy in use. In general, those with high levels of Reiryoku will often have the highest levels of Reiatsu also. A skilled warrior can overcome a person possessing greater Spirit Energy by possessing greater Spiritual Pressure.
You shold know that the difference between us is the Reiatsu."Sorry but this is how it has to end"as he saw the Cero with powerful lighting wind attacking as fast as a bolt..

[b]In the world of the living(5 Hours Earlier)[/b]

Gister meanwhile is walking through the streets when he accidentally bumps into someone, but that person is unable to see him. He then notices that he has no reflection in a store window. Still thinking about who he is going to say goodbye to, Gister heads to school and stares at Kim,Kim-loked’s desk. When he hears some students coming, he hides in the front of the room. The two students turn out to be zuiro jima and eigo sano, and seeing the knocked over chair, they start talking about how Gister,has been absent. When eigo thinks that he and zuiro have been left out of something, zuiro suggests that they are probably not the only ones and cites Tatsu too. This causes Gister to start thinking about his memories with Tatsu, and he sees Tatsu walking with the karate club a short while later. Tatsu senses something when he gets kicked and she bust's in crys.

Tazu was slightly annoyed by the spell the shinigami had conjured up, though it was weak it did manage to hold him for the split second he was knocked off guard. As his own cero was being thrown back towards him Tazu simply stared at it with an unchanged expression. Tazu used a skill he rarely used, he forced his released state to work faster. While in his released state, Tazu's power grows at a steady but somewhat rapid rate. At the same time it causes an equal amount of strain on his body, making it ideal to end fights quickly before the damage he inflicts on himself becomes too great. The armor that covers his body while released works like a generator, pumping out more and more energy as time goes by. This happens automatically without Tazu having to do anything, but when Tazu [i]forces[/i] his armor to work faster, he can jump to higher strengths instantly. The only drawback to this is that having the strain from instantly gaining power on top of the natural strain of his released form can quickly become dangerous. Tazu forced his armor to pump out more power at an increased rate, the crevices of flowing blue energy became filled with fierce white energy and there was an explosion of white reiatsu all around his body, this broke the spell the shinigami had cast and released Tazu from its hold. As he jumped high into the air out of the way of the cero, Tazu allowed his armor to slow back down to its natural state. There were still waves of the white reiatsu flowing around him. "[i]This shinigami is majorly underestimating his opponent...such errors in judgement are often fatal. Any true warrior knows that.[/i]" Tazu thought to himself.

He held out his two energy zanpakuto and combined them in his hands to create an orb-like mass of fierce white energy. "[i]I'll hang on to this Novas Grande...[/i]" Tazu then held the blast with his left hand and moved it to his side as he held out his right arm in front of himself and another blue energy zanpakuto formed in it. He could feel sharp pains throughout his body being formed from the crushing force of his own reiatsu. His left arm was shaking horribly from putting the strain of holding the Novas Grande on it. "[i]This attack was never meant to be held for more then the few seconds it takes to form it. I better use it soon or it might cripple my left arm[/i]" he thought to himself as he glanced at his left arm. Then he turned his attention to the shinigami. "I hope cheap tricks like that sealing spell aren't all you've got shinigami, or this fight will be over very quickly." his voice was deep and booming from the vibrations of power coursing through his body.

Kazuya finished making the tea and walked over to where Lucas was laying on the bed, sitting next to the bed as Lucas drank it slowly before placing it down on the table before standing. "I'm going to make ure that there wont be any distractions for the shinigami when the invasion happens.. I'll be back soon.. while I'm gone he will keep you company" Kazuya says as he takes his necklace off wrapping it around one hand putting energy into it a boy-sized creature covered in a cloak holding a scythe appeared, placing the scythe down against a wall and walking over near Lucas, as if surprised by what had happened, sitting there to make sure they were okay s Kazuya opened a portal underneath himself, falling in. Kazuya fell out in mid-air in the human world, a cero flying towards him which he dodges by moving lightly before looking at the direction it came from seeing what appeared to be the arrancar he had seen earlier holding some sort of ball of white energy and a shinigami further away from him. Kazuya Spiritual energy then spark upwards, not only alerting them to his presence but moving up so that he was equal to the arrancar's levels of spiritual energy before disappearing, moving nearby the shinigami and appearing somewhat inbetween the two. "Shinigami.. I suggest you go home.. after all there is an invasion that will be happening there.. how soon isn't known by me though" he says before turning towards the arrancar. "Hm.. aren't you the one from earlier?" he asks calmly as he watches the arrancar before making sure that he was still putting enough energy into the necklace and figure wrapped around his left hand. "Well.. the shinigami can't quite play at the moment after all.. there are beings other than myself and my brother who have decided they want more places to live, lower than me and my brother however but still higher beings than hollows and shinigami... and well they seem to be deciding on this expansion sometime soon.. but if you want to fight I'll play with you for a while.. not to worry though.. I'm not going to exterminate you.. I just want to make sure the shinigami have enough time to get ready and train the new guys enough for them not to get crushed by these Atranians" he then says as he stands on the air the last word having come out as a hiss in the language of the Atranians.

"[i]Its that odd one from earlier...[/i]" Tazu realized as he stared at Kazuya. He looked at him as if studying him from behind his mask. "[i]I'm not like these foolish shinigami, I am completely aware of what this one is capable of. He's in a whole different kind of league. Being able to spike his energy to such a high level instantly... its like hes using Tourou's ability but with no draw back of damaging himself...I wonder how much higher his power can go if it was so easy for him to reach this level...[/i]" Tazu stared as the pain in his left arm was becoming unbearable, he wouldn't show the pain of course, but he would need to relieve his arm soon. Staring blankly as the energy coursing around his body became more and more violent, he knew he was running out of time. "[i]But this power isn't enough to deal with this new foe...[/i]" with that thought in mind Tazu forced his armor to activate even more as the crevices of energy once again became white with intensity and the energy around him started flowing more wildly and rapidly. He let out a powerful roar and vanished instantly, waves of energy left behind exploded as he reappeared about 2 meters behind the newcomer, the energy that was left then finally caught up with his new location and began surging towards him creating an intense wind as it rushed back to his body to merge with the rest of his flowing reiatsu. All of this happening instantly as he raised his right arm with the energy zanpakuto in it to point at Kazuya,"Who are you anyways?" his voice sounding more like a roar, the power shaking his vocal cords violently as he spoke. As he did this he pointed his left arm holding the Novas Grande towards the shinigami he had been fighting earlier, though he kept his attention on Kazuya.

Archived