Bleach War of the Worlds

ANBU

Well, that wasn't very helpful. The young man didn't seem to know what he was either. Things were becoming more and more complicated. But if he had a brother, was he on their side, as Lucas was? But this was human thing. Maybe he should have just carted him off to the 12th division and be done with it. Of course, that would be wrong, to treat an ally as an experiment. In any case, he took Lucas through the ornate gate that lead to his grounds. The soft echoing sound of bamboo striking rock could be heard in the stillness. He didn't have much people on his estate for most of the day. He pointed out a smallish building to Lucas. "You will be staying here. It has a two rooms, bathroom and kitchen, if you favour culinary pursuits, at your disposal."

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas relaxed and finally looked completely normal again. His unique energy that was literally flying out had now started flowig normally in a pattern through his body that allowed him to recharge it and retain it more like a battery. He took a few deep breaths and looked over at ran with a warm grin. "I know it's probably considered rude to ask... But I'm curious about Ikeda... Ran sir, do you have a thing for her?" [i]"I need to test Ran's strength... But if he knows its just a test, he won't show me his battling spirit... he won't give me his all. Can I trick him?"[/i] Lucas needed to trick him into a fight. His thoughts coming to him slowly.

Lucas' energy was getting very distracting. He almost missed the question. When it did process, he gave the young man a wide eyed look, an interesting mix of shock, awe and horror. "Well, um, you see..." he fumbled for words. Not like him. "My relationships are my own concern. It is professional." He slid on his mask again, but it didn't quite stick. Ideka was not the best thing for his self control. "But is is wrong for a superior office to have a romantic relationship with one of his subordinates. We do go to watch the sakura together occasionally. Or the full moon. And we have tea every few day. I do love her sweets..."

Lucas grinned in Ran's direction. He relaxed a little more and sighed. He could feel a pin drop from miles away if wanted too... Travel dimensions if he pleases, and smell a buffet coming 15 days before they restaurant puts it on the menu with a little bit of focus. But the good mind and emotions were off limits. " So, what you are saying is you two are close friends and she's open?" lucas may have a gentlle touch when it comes too good people, but relationship drama was what he lived for. [i]"I hope he realizes this is just a test... I don't want him thinking that I really mean't what I'm saying..."[/i] Lucas' thought process felt pretty vague.

Was [i]his[/i] Ideka free? Oh, he could show Lucas free. Wait, his Ideka? That was presumptuous, wasn't it. He managed to school his face into a smile, none of the rage inside showing, at least, so he thought. He sub-consciously reached for Korueko's hilt, his fingers twitching to grasp it. While he was smiling, not a bit of it reached his eyes. On the contrary, they held a cold fire that promised pain and destruction. "Well know, Ideka is her own person. We are very good, close, friends, but she is her own person. It is rather up to her to decide whether whether see is free or not. Don't you think, Lucas-kun?"

Finally, Lucas was running into some action. "you know. Ran, I wonder if she's into the dark mysterious and romantic types... I heard a girl likes a guy who can be a bit of a bad boy.. I wonder what our first date will be like, and I wonder if she'll accidentally scream your name instead of mine...." Lucas really was pushing it here, his right hand went straight for his pendant ad he have a pervy smile for play. Sweat already forming in his palms. [i]"I'm sorry for what I've said and I promise to appologize for everything the moment I get the free time."[/i] He thought.

Ran twitched. Lucas pushed a little too hard. Maybe it would be a nice opportunity to test the abilities of the strange informant. Besides, he was staining Ideka's honor. He would not stand for that. He raised a finger. "It is not good to taunt your benefactor, even if he is your ally," Ran said calmly. He was a former memebr of the Kido corps. And a captaina t that. There was no Kido he couldn't perform. And even his unchanted spells were more powerful the chanted higher level spells of others. "Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō." Standing right beside Lucas as he was, the response was immediate. Six thin and flat beams of light slammed into Lucas' midsection to bind him. "You might rile him into doing something he would regret."

"From Darkness comes the light! Bearinks!" lucas shouts, his white ring glows and his unique energy shoots out from him in a blue orb that is about 12 feet wide and tall, absorbing everything within it and the remains of the pillars gets sucked into the strange giant orb around him. The victor blade activates and floats around inside as Lucas gains his giant light wings, the sword becoming a katana and a white bone-like mask grows over his face. The energy fades back, leaving Lucas transformed. "c'mon ran sir, you've got more than that." his voice more ominous. "Show me your all!"

Ran stomped, bouncing Korueko out of her sheath. "Be heard, Korueko!" He snatched her out of the air and she transformed as he swung her out. Responding to his mental promptings, her double tines glowed green. He pointed her at Lucas and large green circle, similarly 12 feet across, spread from her tip. "Sing for me Korueko. Gaki Rekko!" Green reitsu surged between the tines and rushed out to the edges of the circle before shooting out continuously in dozens of short bursts in a manner similar to the real worlds Gatling or machine gun. The beams spread out to cover a large portion of the sky as they were fired.

Lucas grinned beyond his mask as he ever so slightly focused. Watching the world around him slow down to a near complete still and he took a few steps further, mumbling something and completely dissapearing from existence. Giving ran enough time to notice and get confused from this strange ability. He reappeared on a building so far away and his mask carved a sickening grin ad he can still hear Ran getting worked up from all the way over here. He mumbled again and took a step, quickly appearing and disappearing around Ran like a ghost. "How do you plan on saving her like this? If you can't land a hit on me, you are too weak for what is up ahead. If my next move finishes this, then you are not cunning enough. If my blade plunges into your heart, you're not only failing All of soul society, but you're letting her down!"

Ran half turned, but his reaction came an instant too late. Lucas' blade thrust into and through Ran's chest. Ran's eyes widened and he gasped in pain. Then smirked. The image vanished and, from his new position behind Lucas, Ran commented softly, "Utsusemi. You will have to do better than that. No one in soul society is better at manipulating energies than I, and yours is quite distinctive Lucas-kun. It is not that hard to detect." In fact, to his senses, he was all but screaming his location while shining a spotlight in the sky. It was easy to forget that people couldn't completely contain their energy at all times. "Now Korueko, Ring out for me." At the command, massive blast of sound, pressure and spiritual energy burst out from his blade in a near solid mass to smash into Lucas.

Kazuya looked at the roof wondering where Lucas was, "[i]hmm.. if he isn't back by now I'm guessing it was something important.. perhaps I should see if I can sense him quickly[/i]" he thinks to himself as a hole appeared under him before he falls out into a world filled with light, the inhabitants having either white or blue skin colors as they see him about to attack as he senses for Lucas' Energy, not finding it he goes through another hole just before a blast of water hits where he was. Kazuya then landed in a darker dimension now surroundeed by red and black creatures, all hissing in their foreign tongue before Kazuya responds with a similar sound which made them quiet before hissing a slight response as he disappears some of them trying to get close enough to attack. "[i]Not in the higher realms...[/i]" Kazuya then thinks as he lands in a large white desert quickly moving through another hole into the world of the living landing on a footpath looking around before sensing something there, though not his brother he thought he felt it before. "Hmm.. this leaves that place.. I hope they don't all try to fight me for injuring him then" he mutters to himself as another hole appeared Kazuya slowly entering, returning to his home to retrieve his sword, hiding it within his cloak before entering another hole and coming down infront of what looked now to be a man double his size made of shadow watching something happening on a nearby street. Kazuya then made a harsh hiss, the creature moving as it looked at him before tripping backwards as it saw the underneath of his hood before making a slight whimper-like hiss. "hmm.. seems you should be back with the others shouldn't you?" he then said angrily before punching the creature causing it to be launched out of the alleyway into the sunlight nearby what appeared to be a shinigami as it shrunk quickly. "Now.. Efflo ab primo Creperum Exorior, Famulus foras primo Messor! (Out of the Darkness Rise, Slave to the Reaper!)" he says as he gripped the figure hanging from his neck, it swinging what appeared to be a scythe downwards a red blast appearing over the creature who was now only the same size as the summoned hooded creature before it disappeared. Kazuya then started trying to sense where his brother was sensing him nearby moving quickly, "he's nearby" Kazuya then muttered to himself before noticing the shinigami nearby was already in one of their released states.

OOC: sorry.. got impatient with doing nothing.. >.<

Hachiro had drawn the normal katana he always kept with him and was attempting to block the visored's strikes. His efforts seemed meaningless as his un-skilled swordplay proved to be no match for the brute force and wild movements of the creature. Hachiro was slashed several times all across his body while only being able to block a handful of the blows. Hachiro's vision began to go blurry, an effect of the blood loss from his wounds, while at the same time the monster kept swinging at him landing even more blows. Hachiro's uniform was so damaged his legs were very visible through his pant ripps and all of his uniform above his waist had been destroyed and fallen off. Just as it seemed it was all over Shinzo responded and all of the wounds on Hachiro's body began healing. Within seconds he was nearly restored to 100% and still going. This didn't stop the mindless beast before him, as he kept swinging at Hachiro which slowed his regeneration process a bit. As a cero was becoming visible in the visored's mouth Hachiro decided it was enough and he bit down on his katana holding it in his mouth while he clasped both his hands together and formed several quick hand signs while mumbling some incantations. Just as it appeared the cero was going to be fired, Hachiro finished his incantation and there was a loud CRACK sound as his entire body burst into lightning and he bolted down the hall, through the wall, and a far distance down the street outside the squad 4 barracks.

There was another loud CRACK and Hachiro appeared in the same position he had vanished in but now in his new location, leaving a faintly still visible trail of electricity on the path he had just taken. Moving at the speed of lighting (and in the form of lightning) was a useful skill in tight situations. It was a shame the spell took so long to finish as Hachiro had taken several more blows before managing to get away. As Shinzo began restoring his body to normal Hachiro spit the katana out of his mouth and it landed in his hand. Panting and coughing up blood Hachiro spoke in an out of breath manner,"Th-that didn't seem to work so well...Let's try a different approach." As he spoke his voice and manner of speaking improved gradually until he finished as if nothing was wrong (now his wounds were completely healed again) Hachiro sheathed his katana and tore off the remnants of his tattered uniform's sleeves that had remained while the rest of the torso had been removed. He hadn't even realized but somewhere in the madness his hair tie had been cut off, now his long black hair was flowing in the wind. Hachiro turned to face a shinigami patrol man who had witnessed Hachiro's reappearance. "Go tell your captain that there is a Visored on the loose!" Hachiro yelled at him and the man gave a frightened look as he vanished to give the word. "Good, now all I have to do is stall for time" Hachiro said to himself as he looked at the squad 4 barracks off in the distance. This wasn't going to be easy, but the beast had yet to see what Hachiro was really made of.

Akarui's body was now a full Hollow, with a dragon-like body, large wings sprouted on his back and he had a large tail, he had still been charging the Cero and was now hovering above Hachiro, he had picked up on his scent. Without warning, he fired the Cero down to Hachiro's location at point blank. He was still holding onto his sealed Zanpakuto as he dove down while firing the Cero.

[center][b]Akarui's Inner World[/b][/center]

"No." Akarui stated "Well well well, the overthrown king has something to say?" the Inner Hollow said jokingly "I will now. ALLOW YOU TO HAVE MY BLADE!" Akarui yelled as he grabbed the Inner Hollow's version of Kuresentomūnburēdo, it turned to its original color as the Inner Hollow jumped backward, leaving the blade in Akarui's gut. Akarui removed the blade from his gut and lunged at the Inner Hollow, running him through. "Looks like the overthrown king still has some fight. But remember this, always have killing instinct, if you don't, I'll be back to throw you off your thrown." the Inner Hollow explained as he disappeared. Akarui then also disappeared from the Inner World.

[center][b]Reality[/b][/center]

Hollow Akarui began to melt away, and Akarui remained as he fell from the sky wearing his Hollow Mask, but this one could not open with his jaw. "Kgh!" he hit the ground in front of Hachiro, his mask cracked away as he was knocked unconscious by the fall.

As the cero came blasting down towards him, Hachiro clasped his hands together again, this time keeping his index fingers up against each other as well as touching the tips of his thumbs together. Hachiro started to say the name of his next spell "Rev-" the sound of his voice was cut off by the sound of the cero as it crashed on him blowing away a large portion of the ground around him as he vanished into the red beam of energy until finally the blast faded away as Akarui fell to the ground in front of the small crater. Hachiro was left standing at the center of the crater still holding his hands in the same position. There was a sphere of red light all around Hachiro. As Hachiro released his hands the sphere dissapeared. "[i]My Reverse Barrier technique absorbs the energy of enemy attacks on contact and turns it into a barrier to protect me[/i]" Hachiro stated in his mind. As the barried faded it revealed Hachiro standing in the crater looking completely fine. "[i]Thank you Shinzo for all your efforts[/i]"

"WHEW! That was a close one!" Hachiro joked as he leaned over and placed his hands on his knees and took a deep breath. There was a big cheerful smile across his face. He laughed for a short moment and stood back up. As he set his sights on the knocked out shinigami his expression changed to a more serious one. "[i]Now what should I do with him..[/i]."

Lucas' mask cracked and morphed into a face of joy with an open mouth. The attack was sucked into the open and disappeared as he chuckled loudly. Swinging his katana at great speeds as wind as dust went straight into the air. His wings grew wider and larger, almost a like a large sign that was pointing at his location. He threw his sword into the dirt and sat his right palm out flat facing up. Two balls of unique energy floated around his palm as he shut his fist tight and opened it with his fingers pointing up and his palm outward at Ran. "Nihilum Proprius Cannon!" a large shot of blue energy that traveled faster than light itself had been launched right at Ran's face.

Ran didn't quite manage to raise Korueko in time to block the full force of the attack, if it was even possible, but Korueko's ability saved him from the worst of it. The beam seemed to hit a barrier of sorts, Korueko's immediate area of influence, inches from his body, but the force threw in back several meters before the beam split into two then dissipated as Korueko siphoned what she could from it. Her tines dinged softly as she found the frequency of Lucas' energy. But that mask was annoying. It changed then sucked up his last attack. Interesting. Maybe some physical confrontation was in order to further research the possibilities. This fight could come in as a good reference for the invasion he predicted. He smiled slightly and held his sword at the ready position.

"Hado 31 variant; Muten Ori Shakkaho! (Six point cage red fire cannon)" Six blast of red energy burst from Korueko and arced to strike Lucas from the sides, above and behind, homing in on his spiritual energy, surrounding him except for straight ahead. The instant before they struck, Ran was in front of the youth, blocking the gap he left and unleashing a flurry of powerful strikes, each time striking at Lucas' sword with his own.

In a second, Lucas dissappeared and reappeared behind the red blasts. His mask sucked them up and his wings grew wider with the new energy provided. The mask cracked again and the emotion displayed changed to anger. Two large bones slide out from his chest as he pulled them out as two large javalins. He let out a dissorienting roar that probably would alert all of soul society about this event. The javalins spined rapidly in his hands as took a step to the right and dissappeared again. Appearing in the sky, high above. Lucas' transformed body took the throwing position and launched a Javalin straigh down for Ran's skull.

OOC: If you have neglected to read Lucas' profile. He can teleport. Btw, his sword is still in the ground.

"Sneaky brat," Ran commented as he continued his apparently fruitless assault on the sword. At the last moment, he twirled and smashed Korueko into the bone javelin, setting it twirling on its axis, he struck it again and again as he twisted and spun in a strange yet entrancing dance, the javelin flipping end over end, prevented from coming to rest on the ground by Ran's swift flying blade. "Fourth Song; Dance of the Juggler," he stated as he finally slowed. In a display of the skill that earned him is rank, he struck the javelin at it's base, sending it rocketing back at Lucas. But if the boy could teleport, it would not be enough. Remembering the energy absorption Lucas showed so easily, and the energy blast that caused the light burns that still tingled, he needed to find time to heal those, he thought swiftly. He needed a spell, a physical one that Lucas couldn't absorb, to back it up.

Korueko was humming steadily. It was almost ready, and he couldn't spoil it with a spell through her tines. Instead, cast two spells in rapid conjunction to each other. "Hado 35 variation: Gojuu Maru Tsuihousho (Fivefold Circle Banishment Thrust)!" Five orbs of blue light formed around him and crashed into the ground, kicking up rocks that he deflected with Korueko, the spell seeming to fail. He winced then pointed at Lucas. "Hyoga Seiran!" A swirling ring of ice formed around his wrist then erupted into a tidal wave like mass of ice, easily a kilometer across that rose skyward like a wave crashing on the rock, extending a multitude of much faster grasping pillars of ice that all moved to engulf and crush Lucas. One of the things that Ran loved about this spell, was that it

((Yeah, I missed that one [the teleport trick], but this is the lead of the SID you are facing. He rarely does anything without a plan or three in place))

[center][b]Meanwhile in the world of the living[/b][/center]

Tazu had been roaming the streets of the large city. The fact that the humans couldn't see him came as a surprise to Tazu, but a pleasant one. Now he could freely roam the city without the worry of drawing attention to himself. He was fascinated by the human's cars. "[i]What an interesting way for the humans to travel...so slow but conserves their body's energy.[/i].."he thought to himself as he jumped up onto the roof of a small red Honda and sat down crossing his legs. He enjoyed his ride as he toured the city. All the time keeping a blank emotionless expression on his face, taking in all the information he could.

After a short while he realized a small group of spiritual pressures nearby. "[i]A group of shinigami.[/i].."Tazu let out a small grin and vanished from the top of the car. He reapeared down the street, on top of a small 4 story building as he leaned over looking at a small group of 3 low rank shinigami attempting to kill a Hollow in an alley. "Hehehehe..." Tazu grinned.

Kazuya heard the roar jumping over the now confused shinigami as the small hooded figure disappeared, the shinigami trying to give chase but remembering the sound from that direction decided to stay back. Large Black Bone wings then grew onto Kazuya's back, "Everto Fuga(Demonic Flight)" he then says before flying torwards what seemed to be the cause of the disturbance, staying out of sight in the sky while finding a view point to see what was happening, wondering if his brother planned to fight in this place, judging that the roar was his.

Lucas used his right hand to summon victor in katana form. It was stuck in the ground beneath the giant attack coming his way. The sword broke free of the ground and shot right through the wave. The katana was going to spin right by Lucas if he couldn't catch it, but he's been using this form since he's had it. The blade stopped thoroughly in his right hand just in time go focus and harness a load of unique energy inside of victor. He swung with all of it in one go, but it appeared to be to late as the attack nearly engulfed him. Suddenly, the attack connected from the inside. The wave was obliterated and the currant whether for soul society quickly became hail.

"How disappointing, Lucas-kun." Ran commented as ice drifted in the air. As he spoke, he silently cast Keikatsu, healing his wounds. "I attack you, you flee, I strike at you; you run, I blast you; you hide behind an absorption spell. I expected more boy. Or are you just that unsure of your swordsmanship, Lucas-kun? Do you fear taking an attack from me?" Ran shrugged. "Not that it matters. I am well versed in both physical and spiritual combat." He held out a hand and twisted it, forming a fist. The ice, stilll under his control, swirled and condensed into a dome around himself and Lucas, freezing into a solid barrier. He added another spell to the mix. "Tsuriebu! (Suspending Web)" Pale fabric like webs, or web like fabric shot out from the ice dome and swirled around Lucas in a loose cocoon before constricting around him.

Kazuya hissed while watching, the hiss loud enough to only just be heard like a very soft whisper from the distance Lucas and Ran were from him, speaking in atranian the hiss meant "[i]playing with the shinigami?[/i]". Kazuya then descended slightly just enough to be seen on the edge of the combatants fight, though staying out of the battle while he watched, his Spiritual energy raising slightly just enough for those shinigami who were closer to him watching to realize and move away apparently having noticed the large shadow thing he destroyed on the way there, though not moving far they decided to move away a bit until they learned what he was.

Tazu watched the three shinigami as they tried their hardest to kill the hollow in the back alley. "[i]Those damn shinigami...always killing my kind, they don't care in the slightest how we feel, nor do they think we even have the right to feel. To them we are just pests feeding off of everything else in existance[/i]." Tazu's face turned from an amused grin to a dark stare filled with disgust. Just then one of the shinigami managed to cut the hollow's head in half. The hollow let out a horrible scream of pain as it vanished from existance. The three shinigami all cheered and luaghed as they sat for a moment to catch their breath. Tazu jumped off the roof of the building and landed just behind the shinigami silently.

"Satisfied with your kill, eh shinigami?" Tazu spoke in a loud fearsome tone. The three shinigami all turned their heads and jumped in sudden fear. "A-An Arrancar?" one of the shinigami studdered. "That's right shinigami. I'm an arrancar" Tazu responded this time in a calm and slow manner "Killing that hollow off was easy enough right shinigami? He was far too weak to stand a chance against the 3 of you eh?" there was a very noticable amount of anger in Tazu's words. "H-Hey man, w-we are just doing our job!" the second shinigami replied as if forcing the words to come out. It was very obvious all 3 of them realized how very outmatched they were. Two of them were shaking and slowly backing away from Tazu, but the third shinigami just stood there staring Tazu in the eyes. "Just doing your job? Is that a satisfactory reason for killing off my kind?" Tazu spoke, his attention now turning to the third shinigami. "You're not afraid? Good, allow me to show you why your friends there are much smarter then you" Tazu said as he tilted his head downward, keeping his eyes on the third shinigami, and unsheathed his two zanpakutou. He slowly started taking steps toward the third shinigami.

"Comon Kazuke! We have to get out of here!" the first shinigami yelled at the third. The third, Kazuke, didn't even seem to notice his comrades words, he simply kept staring at Tazu. Kazuke drew his zanpakutou and held it firmly in his hands, bracing himself to fight the arrancar. "I won't let you hurt my friends monster!!" Kazuke shouted as he charged at Tazu. "You're the monster!" Tazu roared as he vanished from sight and appeared behind the first shinigami, piercing his left zanpakutou through the shinigami's heart all the way until his hand guard was pressed against the shinigami's back. Then he pulled the blade out and slashed across the shinigami's back with his right zanpakutou. Then Tazu vanished again only to appear in front of the second shinigami as he chopped the shinigami's right arm clean off at the middle of the bicep. Then he crossed his blades together to form an X with the shinigami's neck at the center. He then worked his zanpakutou like scissors to decapitate the man. All of this happened so fast Kazuke barely had enough time to turn around and see the second shinigami's head hit the ground, his body still standing for a few seconds before it collapsed.

Kazuke stared in horror and disbelief. His mouth gaped open and his eyes wide. He was shaking uncontrollably and a tear stream slowly made its way down his cheek. "How does it feel to watch your kind get slaughtered before your eyes?" Tazu spoke in the same calm and angery tone from before "Now how many times do you think my kind has had to feel that feeling you just witnessed thanks to your kind shinigami!?"

Kazuke turned his head to the sky and let out a scream of agony with all his might, tears pouring down his cheeks. "DAISUKE!! JUNICHI!!" he cried and sobbed. His expression suddenly changed to that of extreme hate as he turned his head to face Tazu. Kazuke charged with all his might seeking to plunge his blade into Tazu's heart, letting out a fearsome battle roar as he charged. Tazu simply vanished at the last second and appeared behind Kazuke, his blade pierced through Kazuke's ribs. "Your kind does this to my kind hundreds of times daily. Who is the real monster?" Tazu whispered in Kazuke's ear as he ripped his blade through Kazuke's body and out the side. As Kazuke collapsed dead to the ground, his body lay limp. Tazu flicked the blood off of his zanpakutou and sheathed them, walking slowly out of the alley back to the street.

[i](OOC: Hows that for 4 lines? XD)[/i]

Archived