The Penultimate Minecraft Topic

Wahrheit

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cobble is hideous when your whole structure is made out of it, throw some wood in there to break the monotony.

update on my fortress, give me some ideas to use for that tower.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/monkeyboi333/2011-03-06_205225.png[/IMG]

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1299478774' post='5057395']
I use Painterly. I just hate cobble in large constructions Dx Smooth stone is so much more pretty! Or, like, wood! Wood's nice too!
[/quote]

Used to use Painterly. I use Xaiwalker now and I regret nothing. :33

But yeah, if you want to keep the classic RPG look, then at least make the roads/floor of the town regular stone. It'll look much better. :/

I was once in a server where a town was constructed from sandstone/log. It was actually pretty nice.

So apparently Creepers can both jump [b]and[/b] climb up ladders.

I started my ladder one block up from the ground so that a Creeper couldn't use it, but it totally jumped, got into my base, and... yeah.

FFFFFUUUUU-

[quote name='Fenrir' timestamp='1299550224' post='5059272']
Used to use Painterly. I use Xaiwalker now and I regret nothing. :33

But yeah, if you want to keep the classic RPG look, then at least make the roads/floor of the town regular stone. It'll look much better. :/

I was once in a server where a town was constructed from sandstone/log. It was actually pretty nice.
[/quote]

The roads are made of steps and there are plenty of parks and fountains. It looks very nice ingame. :)

[quote name='Wahrheit' timestamp='1299623743' post='5061183']
The roads are made of steps and there are plenty of parks and fountains. It looks very nice ingame. :)
[/quote]

Ooh, half steps are really good for roads.(especially when you pair it with stone or iron blocks)

[quote name='Invalid Arguement' timestamp='1300059135' post='5072142']
It's ok as long as the trees are not on fire...

Finished my aquarium earlier, it has a trap that drops creepers into a tube and then burns them with lava.
[/quote]
You lose because it's spelled "argument", not like you have it.

Also:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHHkoOgFGLE[/media]

Archived