The Penultimate Minecraft Topic

Wahrheit

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1300570836' post='5083525']
Real Minecrafters mod Ghast spawners onto the top of all their hills and towers, fighting them with only a fishing rod and their bare fists. On hard. While riding a pig. Yes I've done that. It's fun.
[/quote]

I don't know, it doesn't seem that hard. As long as nothing else spawns, you just have to account for the randomness of the pig's movement. Other than that, can't you just reflect the fireballs with the fishing rod a bunch of times and eventually kill it? It would take a while, but it's really just reaction time at that point.

[quote name='Niashi Inumaki' timestamp='1300608670' post='5084554']
Question:
Can you craft chainmail? Wiki says you can with inventory hack /give_fire but I don't know what to do after that...
[/quote]

You already have the fire?

Just craft it like normal armor.

This is my new compact cannon, it uses upto 12 booster tnt to fire 3 projectile TNT, I dont have any shots of the cannon actually firing yet, Im still wiring the ignition switch to a remote watch tower. I could easily expand the barrel or add more levels for more booster tnt to make the cannon even more powerful.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/monkeyboi333/2011-03-22_121200.png[/img]

PLEASE HELP.
I was harvesting wood when it suddenly got dark. I just then realized I didn't bring my compass and I was very far from home. So, I quickly turned the massive amount of wood I had just harvested into planks and made a small wooden house. I made a chest to store all my extra wood inside the house, and waited until morning. When it finally came morning I started walking in the direction I believed was the right way. On the way I found some red flowers, which I've been looking for for a long time(first good thing). I then found a very large batch of coal out in the open(second good thing) and a block or two of iron next to it(third good thing). I came to the shore and found some clay, which I have also been looking for(forth good thing). Suddenly, this creeper came out of nowhere and exploded me. I died. I respawned next to my original house. I got my full iron armor, iron sword, iron pickaxe, stone sword, stone pickaxe, compass, clock, 3 cooked porkchop, and some dirt. I ventured out looking for first my wooden house to collect all the things in it, and secondly where I had died to collect all the things I had been looking for relentlessly. I walked until dark, and at the first sight of a monster, I used all my dirt to build a straight up tower. I turned my rendering to far, and looked around. I had pit torches on my wooden house, so I was looking for light. Didn't see any. I am currently still on this tower, and am now asking your help.

[size="4"]tl;dr[/size] - I got lost, made a make-shift house, stored valueble items in it, looked for my original house, found a lot of good stuff out in the open, died, and am now looking for the make-shift house and place I died.

[b]Any tips/tricks on finding my make-shift house and place of death? Will give [u]all[/u] possible reps to the idea that works.[/b]

Archived