Da Legendary Club

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='IPhalanx' timestamp='1299032554' post='5044882']
Who here loves the chaos in the middle east besides me. It gives us a reason to not notice celebs and the american government.
[/quote]
>Implying Chaos is good, even if sarcastically
>Implying the Middle East is not perpetually in Chaos

... Can I smoke some? =D

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299033281' post='5044914']
I don't enjoy chaos actually. True, I hate how much news programs do that, but war doesn't exactly make up for it to me :/
[/quote]
Same here. I just don't like wars that much, even though I love playing shooters.

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299033589' post='5044926']
I like fps games as well. The difference is that those aren't real people.
[/quote]

Not like in the movie Gamer where your character is an actual human being who goes around with guns killing other people being controlled by another person!
I liked that movie, but the scenes with the fat guy playing that Sims-like game sort of grossed me out! :blink:

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299038829' post='5045069']
And you all wondered why I was against the godmod topic. :/
[/quote]
Not really xD I know it can go bad. Hence why I refrained from slinging mud. Just stated a fact. That the target thought was mud. It was chocolate pudding D=

[quote name='IPhalanx' timestamp='1299038912' post='5045072']
Wynn this is the over the people trying to be cool topic. Well SSD you should have known with that comment some of NoBeginning's friends would react.
[/quote]
I'm aware of that, but I am also against this topic. Any topic that discusses these kinds of differences of opinion have a tendency to bring out the worst in people.

Archived