Da Legendary Club

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299021746' post='5044295']
I might lift the ban later on the weapons thing. It depends on how Odin and IPhalanx feel about you guys RP battling here.

Fixed.
[/quote]
I actually don't care much :P I won't have people attacking me every 5 sec lol.

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299021557' post='5044282']
Have you ever done something that you would consider to be very impressive, like performed for a big audience or met someone famous or done something amazing? I've done all of those, but I'm curious.
[/quote]
Never performed, not actually met someone famous but but saw footballers.

Nothing amazing that I can remember, maybe having a dream come true although it wasnt an amazing dream, quite boring actually.

Trust me, you're all fairly young. You'll get to experience a lot.

People I've met: Owl City, Bill Engvall, Ron White, Disturbed (coming this summer anyway), Maynard Ferguson, Lee Ann Womack, Wayne Bergeron, etc.

Things I have done: This list goes on...

What would I do as a Mod? Dunno, I guess fix Contests/1v1s to make them more enjoyable. That and have a go with the Ban Hammer.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1299022567' post='5044370']
Hey, I was wondering. If you guys could do 1 thing as a mod, what would you do?
Personally, I would ban an unnamed member here, with the reason of "Banned for being a f*ckberry."
[/quote]
I would also ban unamed members for unspeakable reasons.

Things I find impressive I got to meet Shane Battier in 2nd grade(He is a basketball players for the Memphis Grizzlies) Everyone in Memphis loves him so I find that cool. I have been apart of a State wrestling thing before I was the crazy guy in the audience :D. It is a WWE type of thing. I gave one wrestler who was a close friend of mine his catchphrase of You Sick Bastard when I was 7. I have met Yadier Molina when he played in Memphis before his career took off, and I have his autograph somewhere. Like I said in my hobbies my life revolves around sports so I have a lot of sports things. I also have a baseball that was used in the National League championship game that. that is all I can think of right now.

As a mod I would turn down the offer to be one.

[quote name='lightningcloud' timestamp='1299022070' post='5044327']
This other time I met a supermodel. Not that exciting but I consider them accomplishments.
[/quote]
But its amazing. But depends on which model you met.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1299022567' post='5044370']
Hey, I was wondering. If you guys could do 1 thing as a mod, what would you do?Personally, I would ban an unnamed member here, with the reason of "Banned for being a f*ckberry."
[/quote]
Maybe bring back ragnorok, if possible.

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299022651' post='5044377']

People I've met: Owl City, Bill Engvall, Ron White, Disturbed (coming this summer anyway), Maynard Ferguson, Lee Ann Womack, Wayne Bergeron, etc.

What would I do as a Mod? Dunno, I guess fix Contests/1v1s to make them more enjoyable. [b]That and have a go with the Ban Hammer.[/b]
[/quote]
That would damn scare me >_>

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299022651' post='5044377']

What would I do as a Mod? Dunno, I guess fix Contests/1v1s to make them more enjoyable. That and have a go with the Ban Hammer.
[/quote]
*is glad we're friends after reading this*

Archived