Da Legendary Club

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='IPhalanx' timestamp='1299027829' post='5044679']
I call that person loyal. If what they are trying to accomplish is important then they should keep trying, and don't care what people say.
[/quote]
I'm talking about people who always take the same approach to things. I don't care what they're trying to do, but doing the same thing over and over again with no success.... just needs to learn to try a different approach.

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1299027901' post='5044683']
It really depends on what they are trying to accomplish for me.

Also, this person isn't an actual new member, I meant that they would be new to clubs.
[/quote]

Sondance is the only "new" member that's famous that I know.

Who is it?

Those people really need to speak with a Doctor about that. They probably have a few screws loose if they try the thing the exact same way each time.

This subject reminds me of when I was trying to beat the Black Gate level on Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King video game. Did the exact same thing like 14 times before I finally beat the level.

Ah! The people who we'd all like to murder one day!
There's this kid in my school who's got to be the most stubborn ass kid alive he literally won't stop bugging you until you finally say that he's right!
I once said f*** right in front of him and he almost told on me!
I'm glad I got him stop, but still wtf?

See now the great thing is back in 2nd grade I accidentally kicked that kid when running away from him (I don't know how I kicked him I was more focused on running the f*** away from him) he told on me and said it was on purpose I didn't get in trouble, but still I'm starting to wish I just turned around and kicked him as hard as I could.

[quote name='Noble Joker' timestamp='1299030370' post='5044784']
Yeah there's a kid like that in my class too.
He asks the teacher if he got something right, and the teacher says no. Then he starts saying that he is correct, and that our teacher has it all wrong he goes "I'm right, no you're wrong!!" Fortunately, he moved today.
[/quote]
Haha, I know how you feel. The kid in my class used to work for the PE teacher, and he sucked at it. He'd help no one, and couldn't get things done.

@Smash, hun... that happened to me once, but change kid for annoying guy in my classroom, change run for trying to get away from him that always follow me and that annoy me a lot and also change acidental kick for hitting his head on the wall on porpouse several times, after that he got so scared that he never told on me about it, and all the withness didn't told on me either, they all hated the guy too.

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1299031520' post='5044832']
GodmodDER. Not A God-mod...

Anyways:
You
Striker
Shadow Zero

For YCM, those are the big 2 + you
Sousuke Aizen
Naraku (Inu-Yasha)
Enma (Katekyou Hitman Reborn)
Any main character, for the most part
[/quote]
I've toned it down if you haven't noticed dammit, where's Dementuo, the god who can't die and regenerates, look at my About Me for my abilities, all have fair weaknesses and for that one flash-step, I have a plan with it which I do not plan on repeating for the millionth time

I will speak now. I have been helping SSD with his abilities.

@SSD, please contact me before you make any more changes to your ability list.

If you want to see what an ability list looks like from a perfectly acceptable point of view, go check out my list of abilities. You'll all notice that most of my abilities are small, and the big ones all have drawbacks.

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1299031890' post='5044851']
Godmod is Godmod is Godmod =/ Doesn't matter the reasons

@Wynn: Just saying. Not trying to start anything.
[/quote]
I know, but when you bash someone, they retaliate and then you retaliate and suddenly you've made a mountain out of a molehill.

Archived