-Dae's- Custom Pics - The Fanboy House

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much! It looks awesome! :D

If I may, can I request another?

If so, I would like to request a crystallized (or "iced") version of Wall of Thorns (or another "barrier-esque" card) with a couple of cards such as Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison, and Bottomless Trap Hole "frozen" (encased in ice) scattered across the image.

Sorry that it's a bit complex...

Thanks so much! It looks awesome! :D

If I may, can I request another?

If so, I would like to request a crystallized (or "iced") version of Wall of Thorns (or another "barrier-esque" card) with a couple of cards such as Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison, and Bottomless Trap Hole "frozen" (encased in ice) scattered across the image.

Sorry that it's a bit complex...

I loved the Icy Ritual.

But I see that Icy Algae is not on the list.Does that mean that you won't do it :( ?

But I am loving this.

Both added to list

Holy crap that was better than I planned for 0-0

=3

Formula/Majestic stuff looks amazing. If I could make a request:

Something with the three gadgets in a triangle, red on top, yellow on bottom left and green on bottom right. I would appreciate if you have time.

Triangle of Gadgets OK...added to list

How can I ask this topic to get pinned?

It must be.Its updated more than twice a week,the pics are so HQ,it takes requests and the requests are delivered quickly.

Must get the stick.

Also,Dae could you make Effect Veiler look more icy? And if possible make it angry.

No rush,just add it to the waiting list.

Icy Effect Veiler Got it...

=3

thought IDK about the sticky...

I don't think it's going to happen...XD

PM a mod. Yin in this case

Got it. I will do it now.

Icy Effect Veiler Got it...

=3

thought IDK about the sticky...

I don't think it's going to happen...XD

Thanks.

Oh,the sticky will happen, or my name is not Carlos(which BTW its not XD,but I will get this topic pinned).

EDIT: I already PM'd Yin,and as she knows the potential of this topic,it will soon get the sticky^ ^

Dae, advice for you. Get yourself an access to Yin's render archive. It's only 2000 points, and she has renders of pretty much every card up to STBL. HQ, obviously

I kinda remind talking with someone about this last year...

=0

Guess I could do it...

But tell me...is becuase something looks wrong with my rendering?

Already PM'd Yin,and as she knows the potential of this topic,it will soon get the sticky^ ^

You sure?...also Yin is a She?...also...we'll see I guess...XD

And After Having taking the day off today I'll complete as much request from the list as I can!

No, your renders are pretty decent. But few of them are pretty LQ, because scans were LQ.

Yin is a She?

Yeah :D

Sorry to put more work on your shoulders, but do you think you could make Unknown Synchron encased is a crystal like other Clear monsters?

I kinda remind talking with someone about this last year...

=0

Guess I could do it...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR RENDERS.But Yin's archive has a lot of renders,so,if someone asks you a pic,you can use the archive instead of rendering yourself,saving a lot of time.I have access to it.The renders are awesome,but I thought they were too small.But its worth it,only 2000 points.

You sure?...also Yin is a She?...also...we'll see I guess...XD

Yes,Yin is a She,and She is an amazing person.

And After Having taking the day off today I'll complete as much request from the list as I can!

GOGOGOGO!

*Look at the bolded parts*

EDIT: .Kowalski ninja'd me <_<

No, your renders are pretty decent. But few of them are pretty LQ, because scans were LQ.

Yeah :D

Sorry to put more work on your shoulders, but do you think you could make Unknown Synchron encased is a crystal like other Clear monsters?

mmmm Sure....XD

Could u design a white verson of Black rose dragon please and fusion of red dragon Archfiend + Stardust dragon please.

Note: I'm new to this. Let me know any info please.

Eh it will take some time But I can do that...(looks interesting!)

=D

Archived