-Dae's- Custom Pics - The Fanboy House

Used for some Cards here and There...

[spoiler=1-10 (10 of 10)]srsv2.pngfortunen.pngwateryi.png21mc3lgjpg.pngddrunaway.pngchaosrosedragon.pngsinttulo2ig.pngshootinggenus.png

chaosrosedragon.png

overthetop.png

[spoiler=10-20 (10 of 10)]

icehlady1.pngicehlady3.pngicehlady2.pngsaviornovadragonpng.pngssdi.pngflyingdust.pngshadowpriest.pngformulaqk.pngaesir.pngultimatewhiteicedragon.png

[spoiler=20-30 (10 of 10)]

machineiceritual.pngsusukeyugo.png60297565.pngtenjoin.pngcleart.pnggadgetmandala.pngiceye.pngiceveiler.pnggeneralsoftheicebarrier.pngkikouteisupport.png

[spoiler=30-40 (10 of 10)]78872367.pngcoresa.pngstardemondragon.pngicyalgae.pngultimatecatcher.pngicestab.pngladdjadad.pngbewdrebd.pngsinasterik.pngwicked.png

[spoiler=40-50 (2 of 10)]psychoguy.pngneosmagicianstardust.png

There you go...more to come

Imma Add a Request List coz while this is for Showcase...I'll only make pics at request...to show them all and then people will be able to use them whenever they want...

Waiting/Next to come List:

EMPTIED Due to hiatus

Currently Status: Closed

Next Opening: T/A

NEWS:

Starting this Saturday April 2, the archive update will be of 5 images per week ... All of them in the day Saturday afternoon ...

Thank you very much for your patience.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about my requests? D:

Is doing it ATM...I just happen to have a pic of CED-EoE in my computer so...XD

O_O

You have just become epic.Repped.

*Runs to Card Making*

Thanks

If you have enough imagination left, can you make me a image with "Diabolos, King of the Abyss"? Since I'm not that great with descriptions, I'll PM you the effect.

There is one there but I guess you want...something realated to him...so yeah PM me...(Will take some time since Kowaslky card are being made now...XD)

Chaos Rose Dragon Added

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing from play 1 "Black Rose Dragon" in your Graveyard. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Lifepoints to inflict 300 damage to your Opponent's Lifepoints for each card on the field. When this card is destroyed, send all cards on the field and in both player's hands to the Graveyard."

...Or something like that.

Either way, that image looks incredible.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing from play 1 "Black Rose Dragon" in your Graveyard. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Lifepoints to inflict 300 damage to your Opponent's Lifepoints for each card on the field. When this card is destroyed, send all cards on the field and in both player's hands to the Graveyard."

...Or something like that.

Either way, that image looks incredible.

I'm gonna make a card 'bout it.The effect will be totally different.

But this guy is the master of image editing.

Hey Dae, make a waiting list.I'm gonna order something soon.

Archived